Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 117
  1. #41
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hahaha JC isnt playing now..hes a tool...hahaha that is to funny
    yes im a tool lol

  2. #42
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    yea my mother is dead and my dad is encarcirated for her murder. i wouldn't think twice about ****in u in the ass and taking ur pride from u as a man just to know that u awake each morning knowing that you were ****ed in ur ass by someone of the same sexuality. and by the way i am not a newbie maybe here but not a newb been at the board with another username but password was gone so made a new one bc i don't have the same email sweetie. hahah keep watchin ur football and hold onto something that u don't have.

  3. #43
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea my mother is dead and my dad is encarcirated for her murder. i wouldn't think twice about ****in u in the ass and taking ur pride from u as a man just to know that u awake each morning knowing that you were ****ed in ur ass by someone of the same sexuality. and by the way i am not a newbie maybe here but not a newb been at the board with another username but password was gone so made a new one bc i don't have the same email sweetie. hahah keep watchin ur football and hold onto something that u don't have.
    hahaha your moms dead, hahaha, nice f-cking come back. let me just guess now, your about 17-18 or so and your still in HS and your gonna be another guy like masstermind. got anything else you care to make up while your at it? let me guess you brother went on the website under you old name and changed the password too? thats why you had to make a new one. geez kid if your gonna make up some lies at least be good at it. make up something that is at least kinda believable. ohhhh you poppa's gonna bang me in the ass, hahahah, sure if you want ill PM ya my home address and you and him can come and try doing that and we'll report back to either here or AM and tell the world what happened, ill even have loz be there to watch the outcome. you dad probably killed your mom cause she told him how much better of a tool was to her then he was, and then he had a little rage moment cause he realized how inadeqate he was for her. boo hooo hooo

    and you wouldnt think twice about f-cking me in the ass? **** i mean i understand if your gay but you might wanna see someone about that. usually you wanna get to know a person before you just come out and say you wanna f-ck them in the ass. i dont know how they do it in your area, but if i just walked up to a girl (i like girls, unlike you) and told them i wouldnt think twice about f-cking them in the ass, id probably get smacked. i guess your other bro's that you already do bang in the ass like it that way though. sorry i dont swing that way for ya

  4. #44
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,491
    wow, prison wars, gangs. gay sex..this is like oz..

  5. #45
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, prison wars, gangs. gay sex..this is like oz..
    haha, yeah it is, and only on a T.O. thread lol. talk about high jacking

  6. #46
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,965
    Karma. Total karma.

  7. #47
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    hahaha you have no idea who the **** i am or what i have been through. and can laugh about everything all you want u bitch made faggot. ur a fake tough guy and just by my post count u think ur the big ****in dick over here. get a ****in clue. i am older than you think sweetie. i will **** all ur dead relatives bodies. u get all insecure over some dude that could give a dick less about ur bitch ass. faggot nigga

  8. #48
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    hahaha you have no idea who the **** i am or what i have been through. and can laugh about everything all you want u bitch made faggot. ur a fake tough guy and just by my post count u think ur the big ****in dick over here. get a ****in clue. i am older than you think sweetie. i will **** all ur dead relatives bodies. u get all insecure over some dude that could give a dick less about ur bitch ass. faggot nigga
    hahaha, im not even gonna reply to that, if your older why dont you start acting like it. to use your own words "faggot nigga" you must be a real gangsta lol. so now you wanna bang my dead relatives. ok lets just make sure im hearing this right, your gay and your a necrophile. boy i was right, you do have some issues lol.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-21-2004 at 02:50 PM.

  9. #49
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    yea i would love to **** ur pretty ass bc i love dick and i am a faggot. i would tongue kiss u as u look in the mirror. then rub cream all over ur body and piss in ur asshole. i would make u love my dick u white faggot. i'll **** u to u love me

  10. #50
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    nah not gangsta just bored right now

  11. #51
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,965
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    hahaha you have no idea who the **** i am or what i have been through. and can laugh about everything all you want u bitch made faggot. ur a fake tough guy and just by my post count u think ur the big ****in dick over here. get a ****in clue. i am older than you think sweetie. i will **** all ur dead relatives bodies. u get all insecure over some dude that could give a dick less about ur bitch ass. faggot nigga
    Say good bye!!

  12. #52
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,491
    yea, looks like your gone billyjacklol

  13. #53
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Say good bye!!
    **** i was hoping it wouldnt take that long, i was having fun listening to him rant.

  14. #54
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,343
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea i would love to **** ur pretty ass bc i love dick and i am a faggot. i would tongue kiss u as u look in the mirror. then rub cream all over ur body and piss in ur asshole. i would make u love my dick u white faggot. i'll **** u to u love me
    PM Tock.

  15. #55
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea i would love to **** ur pretty ass bc i love dick and i am a faggot. i would tongue kiss u as u look in the mirror. then rub cream all over ur body and piss in ur asshole. i would make u love my dick u white faggot. i'll **** u to u love me
    ok let me get this straight, your gay, your black, your a necrophile, and from the sound of it you hate white people. ****, now i see why your dad killed your mom for liking my tool so much, and i see why your in such denial about the reason

  16. #56
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    close white, educated, poor, troubled...i need a mentor and this is a cry for help

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    the thing is, because of his antics he actually brings more people in to watch the NFL. people want to watch because he keeps it exciting and they want to know what he's gonna do next. he's good for the NFL, if eveyrone was low key it would be boring to watch. not that just watching a game is boring but it adds to it when you have colorful players that add to the excitment

    People that want to watch a game because of the way someone acts after he makes a good play are the type of people that know nothing about football. If that's the most exciting thing you can find in the sport then that's pretty sad. They spend money. Money is good,but you can link this thread to a topic 3vandoo started about techiniques and it all starts to make sense.

    I,personally think the game starts to take a dive when it becomes an individual game. Not as much as stats and skill level,because that's not someone fault if they are just better then the rest. When it comes to dancing,talking s h i t, and who can put on the best show it actually degrades the level of football being played. It doesn't enhance it.

  18. #58
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    its all a marketing scheme. basically like that of the wwe. try to get more viewers. but i think that is a turn from that of the past and puts a tarnish on the game. football is about heart and love of the game and they love the game but sometimes it is taken too far. raw emotion turns into dances.

  19. #59
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    People that want to watch a game because of the way someone acts after he makes a good play are the type of people that know nothing about football. If that's the most exciting thing you can find in the sport then that's pretty sad. They spend money. Money is good,but you can link this thread to a topic 3vandoo started about techiniques and it all starts to make sense.

    I,personally think the game starts to take a dive when it becomes an individual game. Not as much as stats and skill level,because that's not someone fault if they are just better then the rest. When it comes to dancing,talking s h i t, and who can put on the best show it actually degrades the level of football being played. It doesn't enhance it.
    well, you have to remember not all people are into football as much as me and you may be, so to get the other audience that is there only to see the show offs and dances in the end zone you need players like T.O. he's not the only one but we can just keep using him as a example. you need these other people cause with out them alot of the revenue would be lost. if T.O. was dancing after every play i agree it would become anoying, but he doesnt, he dances when he scores a TD. and in that case i think what he does is fine. cause now not only am i watching the game cause i like football and i wanna see my team win, but im also wondering what the hell this guy could dream up next to do in the endzone. i mean after a while he's gotta run out of stuff right? i get more annoyed with a guy like freddie mitchell doing his stupid ass sh-t after a single catch or someone on the defense doing a little dance after a tackle then i do when i see T.O. score.

    at least me and you can be civil in the convo unlike soul snatch ass

  20. #60
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    its all a marketing scheme. basically like that of the wwe. try to get more viewers. but i think that is a turn from that of the past and puts a tarnish on the game. football is about heart and love of the game and they love the game but sometimes it is taken too far. raw emotion turns into dances.
    oh so now you wanna talk like a normal guy instead of calling names? did getting told you would be banned change your mind so soon?

  21. #61
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    nah not talkin yet. i just think u were out as line as me. i like a man can admit my faults and know when i was wrong and u just seem to keep opening ur mouth either meaning ur insecure or just a tough guy.

  22. #62
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,491
    i still hope he gets banned...lol

  23. #63
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i still hope he gets banned...lol
    hahah, me too, that would be a great end to this thread

  24. #64
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    nah not talkin yet. i just think u were out as line as me. i like a man can admit my faults and know when i was wrong and u just seem to keep opening ur mouth either meaning ur insecure or just a tough guy.
    im just wondering what am i so insecure about? my pic is posted on this site, my pics are in the members pics, if your on this site enough you probably would know a good amount about me. so what would i be insecure about?

  25. #65
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    hahah

  26. #66
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,862
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea my mother is dead and my dad is encarcirated for her murder. i wouldn't think twice about ****in u in the ass and taking ur pride from u as a man just to know that u awake each morning knowing that you were ****ed in ur ass by someone of the same sexuality. and by the way i am not a newbie maybe here but not a newb been at the board with another username but password was gone so made a new one bc i don't have the same email sweetie. hahah keep watchin ur football and hold onto something that u don't have.

    Easy does it butt pirate....lol

    OG

  27. #67
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    idk man. u attacked me so u tell me

  28. #68
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    idk man. u attacked me so u tell me
    attacked you? i just your comment was dumb, i said if TO is cocky then what do you say to ronnie coleman? they both are cocky, they both can be cocky, they both are the best at what they do

  29. #69
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,491
    dammit JC...he isnt the best reciever..LOL

  30. #70
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    yea well u responded to everyone's response so that shows u were upset. idk just weird bro.

  31. #71
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dammit JC...he isnt the best reciever..LOL
    ok one of the best playing the game right now. happy

  32. #72
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,343
    TO is a bitch. And yes i love that Haterade.

  33. #73
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea well u responded to everyone's response so that shows u were upset. idk just weird bro.
    um i responded to everyone cause i signed on and responded all once. i know next time ill just stay online and respond 24 hours a day. would that you a tad happier? and i wasnt upset about people saying they dont like T.O. i was upset about people saying they were happy he's hurt. sorry but i wouldnt wish anyone get hurt unless the really deserved it, and catching a football and scoring touchdown and doing a little dance at the end doenst equal deserving to get hurt in my eyes. if i lived my life like that there would be alot more shootings on the road cause i get road rage daily and my gun is right next to me. but its cause i have self control and can not react like a idiot that i dont shoot every person that cuts me off, cause trust me id very much love to be able to do that

  34. #74
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    TO is a bitch. And yes i love that Haterade.
    your just mad he wasnt on your team lol. what flovor haterade you drinking today? i got pineapple orange in the bottle right now, but its all going to the **** women i work with at the bar i bounce at

  35. #75
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,343
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    your just mad he wasnt on your team lol. what flovor haterade you drinking today? i got pineapple orange in the bottle right now, but its all going to the **** women i work with at the bar i bounce at
    DOLPHINS BABY!!! I dont want TO on my team, hes a ****ty WR.

  36. #76
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    u took everything i said seriously and my first response i was ****in around bc he mimiced the ray lewis dance but in lite you cannot compare a dance with someones well being IMO. and u would have to know the type of person i am so i will say that is my bad. but he is cocky and is a wr but he needs to know when to be quite as ray said. its game a game so play the game and have some class. u took everything i said to a different level and u tried to put me down bc i am the so called newbie. i have been on other boards and know about the bashings the new guys get esp in the conversation forum. i was a great member of ology with those douche bags until they screwd me over there.

  37. #77
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,862
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    u took everything i said seriously and my first response i was ****in around bc he mimiced the ray lewis dance but in lite you cannot compare a dance with someones well being IMO. and u would have to know the type of person i am so i will say that is my bad. but he is cocky and is a wr but he needs to know when to be quite as ray said. its game a game so play the game and have some class. u took everything i said to a different level and u tried to put me down bc i am the so called newbie. i have been on other boards and know about the bashings the new guys get esp in the conversation forum. i was a great member of ology with those douche bags until they screwd me over there.
    You may not be a n00b around the AS community, but you are a noob here at AR. And here at AR we show respect to other members specially ones that have been around as long as JC. That **** my fly at other boards, but it doesnt here at AR.

    You cant come in here talking to respected members like you've been here for years without expecting some kind of backlash one way or the other. Chill out bro and enjoy AR!

    OG

  38. #78
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,343
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    You may not be a n00b around the AS community, but you are a noob here at AR. And here at AR we show respect to other members specially ones that have been around as long as JC. That **** my fly at other boards, but it doesnt here at AR.

    You cant come in here talking to respected members like you've been here for years without expecting some kind of backlash one way or the other. Chill out bro and enjoy AR!

    OG
    Shut the fruck up OG.

  39. #79
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,710
    To get back on the topic of TO. I thought TO was a dick when he was in San Fran but have seen interviews with him since in Philly and would have to say I actually like the guy. Sure he is cocky but who cares. Like JC said, so is Ronny, and so was Arnold after 7 Mr. O's. So what. As for being happy he is hurt, well that right there is a d1ckmove!

    JMHO

  40. #80
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Shut the fruck up OG.
    You betta watch out sucka. Deca sold your ass to me till the start of the new year......

    OG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •