View Poll Results: Does Terinox Deserve A Title?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - "Hairy Canadian"

5 27.78%
  • YES - VET (hahaha, just kidding)

0 0%
  • YES - Other

1 5.56%
  • NO

2 11.11%
  • Who The Hell Is Terinox???

10 55.56%
    Terinox is offline The One & Only

Does Terinox Deserve A Title?

Yeah, i'm gonna get flamed for this one

But it's welcome...

So, do I deserve some sort of a title? If so, which suits me

Peace

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Just kidding bro.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Bro ,you sound like a dog trying to get a bone !!! j/k you know it is all good !!!!!

G-S Guest
    The # of posts doesn't qualify for a title. It's the quality that counts.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    The # of posts doesn't qualify for a title. It's the quality that counts.
    Amen ! I have made a great number of posts, and have been even nicknamed The Post Whore but it's not official. Who'd want that? I saw that and laughed my ass off and took it on as it was, a joke !

Terinox bro, just hang out, post and have fun, and don't worry about any kind of *status*, you are a cool bro, and don't need it.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    What's the origin of your screen name bro?

deadend226, r u asking me?

It's pure original, i just tought it up one day sitting in front of the PC. I used to use the nickname SPINE all the time on the internet, but thought it wasn't really original, so I just suddenly thought up of Terinox.

The status thing has nothing to do with my number of posts

It was meant mainly as a joke boyz, also, i've been a member since Nov 2001, so.....it has nothing to do with # posts Don't worry.

Originally posted by Terinox
    deadend226, r u asking me?

It's pure original, i just tought it up one day sitting in front of the PC. I used to use the nickname SPINE all the time on the internet, but thought it wasn't really original, so I just suddenly thought up of Terinox.

The status thing has nothing to do with my number of posts

It was meant mainly as a joke boyz, also, i've been a member since Nov 2001, so.....it has nothing to do with # posts Don't worry.
    That's tight man, i was just wondering if it had any kind of symbolism. I thought maybe it was the name of comic character. It is very original though. As far as the status thing, i think you'll get your title before you know it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been a member since Nov 2001
    I got you beat there bro. I still remember what life was like before this bitchen new vbulletin format As far as the title I dont care

Originally posted by RON

As far as the title I dont care

Oh come on RON, you telling me you wouldn't like to see "Mickey Mouse" as your title?

How old is this board anyway, I don't ever see any users registerered before the fall of 2001.

Originally posted by deadend226
    How old is this board anyway, I don't ever see any users registerered before the fall of 2001.
    Oh there are a # of older users, but most don't post I believe.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    When they remodeled the board, you had to reregister... Aug 2001 I believe.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

That's a easy one

Most likely the reason that you have not seen anyone register after that date is because of the new board. There was a long long time ago, in a land far away a simple little board that carried the name anabolicreview. Only had one form in which all questions were posted. The only mods at the time were The original jason. ptbyjason mike and mugs. The rest of us mods were just members. That seems like it was so long ago. Actually, there is quite alot of history here at AR that sometimes I think is not given it's due. Mikes majic pills, the best over all steriod post, he,he man those were some fun times. Since then the board has grown ten fold and the administrators saw fit to go all out and create a whole new board with multiple forums and a female only forum as well. Once the new board was up everyone that was a memeber had to re- registar and that is probably the reason for the registar dates that you have incountered.
    IC

RON

Oh come on RON, you telling me you wouldn't like to see "Mickey Mouse" as your title?

Honestly bro its just a couple letters on the screen. Doesn't mean anything in the real world. If you really want one that bad then I'll vote yes

RON
    LMAO @ "Who The Hell Is Terinox ??" is winning. Its all good bro a lot of new people around

Re: That's a easy one

Originally posted by Tobey

Most likely the reason that you have not seen anyone register after that date is because of the new board. There was a long long time ago, in a land far away a simple little board that carried the name anabolicreview. Only had one form in which all questions were posted. The only mods at the time were The original jason. ptbyjason mike and mugs. The rest of us mods were just members. That seems like it was so long ago. Actually, there is quite alot of history here at AR that sometimes I think is not given it's due. Mikes majic pills, the best over all steriod post, he,he man those were some fun times. Since then the board has grown ten fold and the administrators saw fit to go all out and create a whole new board with multiple forums and a female only forum as well. Once the new board was up everyone that was a memeber had to re- registar and that is probably the reason for the registar dates that you have incountered.
    IC
    Thanks for clearing that up Tobey. So what happened to mugs? Can you still look up threads older than when the board was remodeled?

deadend226, where is your signature from? Is it a movie or something, or did you come up with it yourself? I don't know why, it almost seems familiar or something, i'm not sure...?

deadend226, where is your signature from? Is it a movie or something, or did you come up with it yourself? I don't know why, it almost seems familiar or something, i'm not sure...?
    It's a famous quote from a little movie called Varsity Blues.

Hmm...odd, although I haven't seen that movie, the quote was still familiar. Must have heard it somewhere I guess, thnx for clearin that up. And great avatar

Dude your almost 20 and you've never seen that? Maybe it wasn't as popular in Canada as it was here. Anyways, go rent it. You really can't miss.

Thnx for the info, i'll rent it as soon as I can, and let you know what I thought about it

Thread Information