dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

flex and lee priest

i just read that flex and lee priest are skipping the olympia. i thought that flex had a shot at it this year. it's on www.flexonline.com

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dane...I agree bro. Flex has better symetry than anybody on stage today. It's just too bad that he discovered synthol. From what I've read he is citing his religious convictions as the reason he's giving up pro bodybuilding. Synthol messed up his overall package IMO. Too bad about Lee Preist. He'll never win the Olmpia because of his hieght (the only reason Franco won was because they used to have a short class) but he is still a crowd favorite with an ungodly amount of dense slabs of beef on his 5'4" frame.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    none of these guys are getting any younger. they can't keep skipping o's like this. some of the younger guys are coming up quick. i was just reading about thommi thorvildson. he's gonna be nice in a few years. he's only like 24

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking of going too. La to Vegas round trip for $25. Im not sure now. Id still like to see Titus, Kamali and Ronnie of course. Ronnie is a shoe in, I don't think anyone can touch him especially with flex out. His muscle separation is unbelievable.

Thread Information