Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member

Angry I need your advice!

OK my girl freind hates fighting! I don't know why but she does. And there is this guy in one of her classes at school that keeps on saying all this sexual shit to her( I want to fuck you up the ass/ Would you suck my dick?/ Would you ever fuck me?/You look fun in bed/ blah blah blah the list goes on) I am on probation for another coun't of assulaut as is. But I want this guy to stop being a fuc# so I told her to tell him to stop or I would get involved. She tryed and it didn't work. She is not going to tell anyone (like a teacher or a pig...woops I mean cop) so I was thinking on going back to school and see if maybe I could perswade him to change his thoughts. But my girl said fighting isn't the way to solve anything and she will get all pissed at me if I do! ( What a load of B.S. huh?) Well I was just wondering what you think I should do?????? Keeping in mind I love to fight and would love to realllllly really hurt this peice of $hit! This is me this is the kid

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok, there's a few things in life you don't let anyone say anything about - your family, you, or your girl. I'd go fuck him up if I were you. Well, at least go get in his face and see if that stops him. If not, and he keeps on doin that shit, I'd be all over him - with friends if necessary.

humm great advice Key! I don't think that would work natural 9 see I am kinda big and have alot of hatered and anger! Ive see the little punk and he wouldn't throw a punch in a million years! The fight will only be two hits anyway, I hit him and he hits the floor! Trust me! How much trouble could I get in anyway? The bitch does deserve it bad!

MindBomb is offline Member
    How old is the kid who's doing this to your girl? It sounds like it's in a high school somewhere.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I agree that you should beat him till he can't move because that is just plain f**ked up. But, I'm also thinking on the other lines........If a woman wants to put an end to that shit she can. Are you sure a part of her isn't enjoying it. IMO I think that shit happens a lot of time but the girl tells the dude to go to hell and doesn't mention it to her man because she doesn't want him all pissed and ready to throw. You are on probation. But if you like to fight then go kick his ass

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well if the kid is a small fuck, then why don't you just talk to him??? Tell him to fuck off, or something serious could happen between your fist and his face. BUT don't do anything stupid. If your a big guy, then the kid will back off, just scare him a little. DON'T FIGHT him though. Like everyone says, you don't want to end up in one of those nice big blue and white cars

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bro, you gotta face the facts - probation or not - would you throw down if you weren't on ?? of course you would. just be prepared for anything. more than likely, he'll just talk shit to you - if he's got the balls. if you know you can whip him, let him throw a first punch, and then smoke him. besides, you got him on harassment of your girl.

Yeah the kid is 17 I am 19! My girl told him i would kick his ass if he didn't stop but he didn't seem to care. I can't get in anytrouble for just giving him shit can I?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No real big trouble. He sounds like some punk high schooler to me. Chances are, he's bark is more than his bite. Does he know what you look like ??

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Kasushi sakuraba
    humm great advice Key! I don't think that would work natural 9 see I am kinda big and have alot of hatered and anger! Ive see the little punk and he wouldn't throw a punch in a million years! The fight will only be two hits anyway, I hit him and he hits the floor! Trust me! How much trouble could I get in anyway? The bitch does deserve it bad!
    Ah yes, the hatred and anger. I feel ya bro. You have to tell your girl to do something about it. I would tell her to kick him in the balls, or tell someone, or something. Otherwise it will never stop. I don't know. I just don't see any point in you going to jail for this little pervert. Be a man and have a civil discussion with him. If he throws first, BEAT HIM.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Be careful bro, Remember self defense is just that "self" defense. Meaning you can defend yourself from an attack, once that is accomplished (i.e. the attack is over) then so must the defense be over. Anything you do after the attack has stopped makes you the aggressor. This will be further compounded/ complicated if this is a high school kid and you go to the campus, if you aren't a student there they can always go with a trespass charge. And all this while you are on probation... come on do the math. That kid will look like a victim unless you approach him man to man and calmly ask him to stop or you or your g/f will seek criminal charges against him.

Well Thanks everyone! No by the way he dosen't know what I look like! Why? Think I should jump his ass one lonley night?? I do! Anyway, I know I can F him up! I just don't want to lose it and hurt him to bad! But oh well I guess A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do right? Well I'll keep you all informed!

Hey Snipe Thats just it bro she won't seek criminal charges aginst him! And he won't stop. I am left no other options but to deal with it my self and see what happens when the smoke clears! But thans for the advice anyway

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Bro, you gotta face the facts - probation or not - would you throw down if you weren't on ?? of course you would. just be prepared for anything. more than likely, he'll just talk shit to you - if he's got the balls. if you know you can whip him, let him throw a first punch, and then smoke him. besides, you got him on harassment of your girl.
    Dude, you gotta ease up on the testosterone injects!

Don't even think about getting into a fight. First off, you are on probation. You slap him around, you go to jail--he get's the last laugh and will probably NOT ease up on your girlfriend.

If you think you can get him to throw the first punch and then plead self-defense, don't bet on it. It's not what ACTUALLY happens that matters, but what the judge/jury believe in court. You are on probation, so you, your testimony and your friends are all suspect from the get-go. Whether you threw the first punch or not won't likely matter if the prosecutor paints you as bing htere looking to start a fight.

It might not be fair, but that's reality. If you are in a fight, you will likely pay severe consequences.

Listen, if you REALLY want to fuck with the guy, institute some legal action--but you gotta get your girlfriend to stand up and take action on this. With all the media/legal/political sensitivity over sexual harassment, you could put that MF's ass is a sling if you GF made a big deal about it. Have her press a sexual harassment suit against the duda and th elocal school system and see how fast they come down on that asshole! Now that's a mess of hurt that won't heal in a few days!

I know you said that your GF didn't want to tell anybody. Well, she should make a stand and do soemthing. It is HER problem and she is the one best suited to take action. If she doesn't do anyhting, she is playing the role of a victim and as long as she does that, somebody will be there to take advantage. She has tro learn to stand up for herself, it will make her stronger.

And I have to add this, and I appologize if it offends: violence is the last resort of a weak mind. If you can't find a better way to resolve your problems in life, you will be screwed. If that's the best solution you can come up with, then go punch him, get tossed in the slammer and get used to life behind bars, 'cuz that's where you should be spending time if you think violence is the answer.

I hope you can be a bigger man than that and find a better solution to your porblem then getting ina fist fight. I know you are only 19, but still, that's the age you should be starting to show restraint and responsibility.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, Kasushi sakuraba
    Here is the thing. I'm going to assume that you can take this kid in a fight. You know you can kick his ass and your girlfriend does not want you to. I think you need to tone it down a bit. You said you love to fight. Well then, make a career out of it. But as a good fighter, you cannot go around beating people up, even if they do deserve it.

What would I do. Go to class with your girlfriend. Introduce yourself to him.
    - Hey man how you doing? I'm so and so's girlfriend (shake his hand). My girlfriend told me that you are making some crude remarks to her. I am not here to place blame or to fight. I am here to tell you that I want it to stop. No one has the right to harass my girlfriend. -

If he starts getting hostile say - Look, I didn't come here to fight. I honestly have no interest in it. I think of myself as a civil human being and I think I am intelligent enough not to fight (this will basically be saying that if he fights you he is a dumbass with no intelligence).

You are on probation. I will tell you right now that if you continue with the attitude of "I love to fight everyone who challenges me any time any where" you will be spending most of your adult life in jail. One well landed punch and you can kill a person. Thats manslaughter and you will be looking at some major time in jail or maybe even prison. Even assult (a misdeamor) or aggravated assult (a felony) can land you behind bars.

Real power is knowing that you can, but don't. It would be easy to kick this guys ass, but be smart. If you fight, either way, you loose. I can tell you right now, that in the state of PA, you can only claim self defense in a fight if the inncident occured 1. in your home or 2. in your place of work. Anywhere else, your asking for problems. I don't know how your state works, but I bet it is similar.

Bottom line: Talk it out to put an end to it. If need be take legal action. However, if you fight, you loose. Which would you rather have - a girlfriend or a big cellmate named BuBa?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Vegeta.....Go to her class with her. Make your presence known. If you're a big dude, then just being there will be enough to get the point across. Make sure that you introduce yourself in a civil and mature manner and tell him that you want the harassing to stop.

I had a similar situation with my girlfriend in my freshman year in college. This kid was in her class and kept following her around and making comments. It got so bad that he actually followed her to her car....claiming that he just wanted to say "hi." Well, I went to her class the next day and sat right behind him which was next to my girlfriend. I made it known that we were together and my girl even introduced me to him. I could have snapped this little shit over my knee without breaking a sweat, but I didn't. After class I took him aside and told him that this was his one and only chance to act like a gentleman around my girlfriend, as well as the other ladies in the class, and to leave her alone...otherwise, I would have to come back to class with her and I wouldn't be so curteous the next time. Not only did the kid look like he was going to shit himself, but he apologized to me and my girl and never bothered her again.

So my advice is to take the high road......

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Get a mask on and when you see him come out of his car, kick him in the mouth a few times. Don't you have any friends that will go after him for you? I mean I would try not to jail over this, but I sure would have my friends go after him, that's for sure.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Talk to him and then get a little heavy with him.In my exp it is easier for someone to say they don,t care and when you are in their face they tend to back down.

If that fails get the lad to hit you or try to.I,ll tell you what looks better than hitting someone ids being able to block or move out of their punches.it belittles them and makes them realise that they stand no chance and you have to do nothing!

Ok Thanks everyone! You guys are the bet! lol Anyway I'll just try to talk with him and if that fails then well I'll see ya in 5 to 10 lol j/k. Maybe me just giving him shit and looking cool will make him stop! But if all else fails I know what to do! Once more thanks again!

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Geeee.............. if you were my MAN...........I'd expect you to fuck him up...............and then we'll just deal with the consequences.. lata...

MinnieMe

4plates is offline Banned
    have a talk with the school dean,and tell him if it dosent stop,there is going to ba a sexual harrasment case,let the dean do the work.thats why they are there

Thread Information