Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

what do you regret in your life that you wish you could change?

this will probably apply to the older members as im only 24 and have no kids or marriages i dont have a lot to regret yet.

but the one thing i do regret is saying no to my dad when he asked me to go to the football matches with him.

instead i would have went to my mates house,my dad died when i was 11 years old.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro..

There is something everyone regrets. Me I prolly have too many to list..

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    not playing college football.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have to answer this philosophically.............nothing, I'm right where God wants me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I have to answer this philosophically.............nothing, I'm right where God wants me.

true what happen in your life happens and is supposed to happen.

the way i look at it in a good way is it could always be worse and theres always someone who is getting a harder time than you.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    pretty much everything.......

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nothing at all. If anything in my life had changed, i could be a totally different person who i might hate. I'm pretty happy the way i am.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i wish i would have played high school football

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i regret nothing. so far. sometimes the best way to learn is to go full speed into some philosophy, or whatever and just deal with the consequences as they come. Live and learn, know yourself, stay true to your convictions and you will have little to regret.
    *knocks on wood*

My biggest regret was allowing myself to get kicked out of private school towards the end of grade 10... what a freaking idiot I was... I just went off and wasted my time in a shïtty public school.

I can only imagine how different my life would be today had I taken in a little more discipline back then.

Red

ya_man is offline Member
    biggest regret would have to be choosing a girlfriend over a best friend. I went out with the chick for maybe 3 months, but i new my best friend for about 17 years

gya321 is offline Member
    At first I was gonna say everything up until last march but then I thought I dont know where Id be since everything happens for a reason.

Something Id like to do though would be go back to high school with the knowledge I have today.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I regret not joining the circus when I had the chance. I am a pretty funny guy.......just ask any woman I've slept with......bet they start laughing right after you say my name. hahahahaha

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I've learned from all my mistakes. I'm the strongest, most responsible person I know.

Events in your life are only "negative" if you allow them to be.

From my life expereince, I can tell you that everybody will face at least 3 major events a year... these events can either be negative or positive, that depends on the spin you put to it.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    MY DECA ONLY CYCLE!!! HAHA!

I wish I would have played high school football. But I am kind of glad I didnt, I dedicated myself to music and the gym.

seanw is offline Banned
    I regret not being more forcefull with the Doctor's when they couldnt diagnose what was wrong with my daughter when she was three years old, she died 16 months later from a Brain Tumor. The aniversary of her death is Valentines Day.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    My biggest regret was allowing myself to get kicked out of private school towards the end of grade 10... what a freaking idiot I was... I just went off and wasted my time in a shïtty public school.

I can only imagine how different my life would be today had I taken in a little more discipline back then.

Red
    Must be a different story in Canada? High School is really worthless, once youre in college it has no impact on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I regret not being more forcefull with the Doctor's when they couldnt diagnose what was wrong with my daughter when she was three years old, she died 16 months later from a Brain Tumor. The aniversary of her death is Valentines Day.

thats hard bro feeling for ya.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i wish i would have played high school football
    so do i, but my grades sucked ass so i couldnt

same here, only i got kicked out after three years and had to spend my senior year at a $hitty public school

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    biggest regret would have to be choosing a girlfriend over a best friend. I went out with the chick for maybe 3 months, but i new my best friend for about 17 years
    done that too, made me feel like a piece of $hit

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Bro.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont regret anything at all, ive done a lot of dumb things in my life but i wouldnt change anything. u learn from ur mistakes and everything happens for a reason.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I regret the first clove cigarette I smoked back in 1983 which lead to a 15 year smoking habit. Although I also agree with the guys that have no regrets because quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, and I am proud to have one it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I regret not winning a really big lottery. If I could, I'd go back in time and pick the right numbers . . .

Ya, that would be an interesting twist in life . . .

-Tock

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Not a thing bro...
    I actually like the person I have become over the last couple decades, and wouldn't risk changing that for anything.......

notus is offline Member
    Thats tough. My dad lost his dad, sister, brother, nephew, one daughter to cancer. And currently his last daughter is 21 and had a brain tumor, breast cancer and they just found 7 tumors on her spine. There is a genetic defect in our family (p53 gene is mutated, it is the gene that tells your body to stop making tumors). He really struggles now because he passed the gene onto all of his children except me. I cant imagine what he going through. I wish there was something i could do for everyone who has lost a loved one to tumors. My heart goes out for you and your family.

My regret is taking her virginity

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well thats a kick in the balls for us all. So very sorry to hear about your little angel. I've two young children myself and couldn't imagine what life would be like if that happened to me.

I don't have too many regrets in life, and the one's I do have are between me and my maker.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I regret not stayin in last night but its a long story and cant be bothered to go into it

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    one time i tried to make my own penis enlarger out of a shampoo bottle, and i sorta hurt myself. My ejaculations are a little less forcefull now.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    one time i tried to make my own penis enlarger out of a shampoo bottle, and i sorta hurt myself. My ejaculations are a little less forcefull now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Come on bro... thats silly!

You know you're supposed to make your penis mightyer with an industrial sears Shopvac, 3 sponges, a spoon, a gallon of vaseline and 2 lobsters!

Geeez... you young ones don't know anything nowadays!

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Come on bro... thats silly!

You know you're supposed to make your penis mightyer with an industrial sears Shopvac, 3 sponges, a spoon, a gallon of vaseline and 2 lobsters!

Geeez... you young ones don't know anything nowadays!

Red
    The two lobsters!!!! There's where I went wrong.....**** it...all that time wasted. hahahaha

jlm52670 is offline Female Member
    I have a theory
    "No Regrets"
    Live life like you want to and then you will not look back and wish you did/didn't do something.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ending my relationship with one girl who was loyal and faithful to start one with a girl i was casual friends with and then finding shes one of the biggest sluts in michigan....what a mistake
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 11-29-2005 at 11:45 AM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd have taken steroids earlier to see if I could have gotten a football scholarship. Sounds bad, I know.

gya321 is offline Member
    Fvck bro Im so sorry to hear that

nj123 is offline Member
    wish i would have never gotten into drugs, they have only gotten me in trouble and caused my parents embarassment.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I wish I never replied to this thread

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Mine would be to go back and treat my Ex-Girlfriend with the love and respect she so very much deserves. She is such a beautiful person and i dumped on her bad...i have to live with it everyday....it sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information