XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Jose Conseco Discussion

I recently just saw the Fox News special on Jose Conseco, his book and his steroid use . I am planning on reading the book. I like how he didnt make steriods seem like they were awful drugs. But by what he said, It really seems that he sold some of his old MLB buddies out. Drop your .02.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Yeah he didnt make them look like awful drugs, but the way he came off, what the **** what a trader to the other players in the sport, is he hurting for money that bad that he has to try to screw everyone elses career up. Try to help your sport some like they don't already have enough of the spotlight on them, he just adds a little more, and not even a little more alot more he threw some big names out there and he says one thing on tv and one thing in his book, he makes me sick. Will not even put money in his pocket.

Yeah...thats the big ? for me is if he is having financial problems that he has to sell a book to make money. Even if I was in the hole. I wouldnt sell out any who I was close to get out of it.

what a bitch...even if every word he says is true, how can you sell everyone out. It'd be one thing if a manager or trainer came out and said that stuff, but how can a player rat out his own kind. I have no respect for him at all.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I saw him on tv today.......didn't hear what he was saying but he looked to be pretty jacked still...

yeah....I was actually looking for the link "Steroids Kill" on Fox, But I found the Jose Conseco thing. I bet Mark McGuire is going to kick his ass....or someone. Theres gotta be alot of people angry with him right now.

Thread Information