Thread: gym funnies

wannabe is offline Junior Member

gym funnies

i was reading a thread a sec ago about gym pet pieves. i wanted to know how come noone metioned the utimate peive of all.
    FAKE LAT SYNDROME
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE ULTIMATE FUNNY WHEN A GUY THINKS HIS BACK IS SO LARGE HE MUST WALK AROUND WITH HIS ARMS AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.

THE SECOND MISSED IS WHAT ABOUT THE GUY WHO WEARS TANK TOPS ALL YEAR EVEN WHEN IT'S 10 DEGRES OUTSIDE BUT ALWAYS WEARS BAGGY PANTS. YOU CAN JUST SEE THAT HIS LEGS ARE ALL OF 15 INCHES AND WHEN YOU ASK HIM WHEN HE TRAINED LEGS ITS ALWAYS THE DAY YOU WEREN'T THERE.

CAN ANYONE THINK OF SOME OTHER NEW ONES.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    #1- small guys, or anyone for that matter not re-racking weights

#2-mis matched sets of plates, e.g. two different brands

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Older women in tight spandex showing off their "new" slimmer trimmer bodies, when they still weigh about 140 and their bodyfat almost matches their age.

And my personal #1 fav.
    -The skinny guy in the muscle shirt that steps on the scale and his own friend presses on the back with his foot so he weighs 5 pounds more that day, then he turns around and says something like, I knew I gained a couple pounds, I'm looking bigger today.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Speaking of funnies.

Although I didn't witness this, my friend told me what he saw from his angle, all I saw was the weight fall off...but anywyas...A guy at my gym the other day, had 135 on the flat bench and was doing some sets. I don't know which set it was, but he did about 2 reps, and was going for the 3rd, my friend was just staring shaking his head, thinking "your not gonna be able to do it" so he tries it, goes down on his chest, and it stays there. He doesn't know what to do, he keeps trying to lift it, but he can't, so he sits up, and puts the bar on his lap, he stands up straight, and does a complete 180 turning around to put the bar on the guards. This guy must be real drunk, this is 135 pounds we are talking about, but he turns, and as he turns, the 45 just goes flying off the bar, and then the other 45 falls off. We just stare and laugh. It was classic. He quickly left the gym, and we did not see him the rest of the day

gymnut4u is offline Member
    #1 yuppies in the gym , they use the bench for a gossip stange
    #2 winnie ass , soft ,love music in the gym
    #3 people that come to the gym to try to get layed instead of train.

$uperman is offline Member
    slackers... the ones that go in , do a few sets just to say they work out. they're not big at all but the look at their arms after every set... they may have a vein start to pop up so they think they had their work out for the day. lol... these dudes crack me up

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Seeing this guy come to the gym everyday at the same time and do the same rediculous exercises day after day. Bench (2 35 lb plates), leg lifts (wears the seat belt) and straight bar curl (50 lbs)He has this gut that hangs over his spandex pants, wears with a white tank top and less I forget the bandana head band. Yes he does grunt and groan on every rep. We have mirrors all over the place in the gym. I wish he would look into one of them and see how rediculous he looks.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    The time this one guy was trying to show off to a gal, and he put extra weight on for his squat. He goes down and has to strain so hard to get back up he shit his pants, and it was Hershey Squirts type stuff.

Of course he was also wearing white shorts too.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    the dumbass that's holding his cell-phone on the shoulder and talking at the same time he's doing a set.....

140 lbs 3%body fat skinny ass that's amazing himself for hours waching his cuts in the mirror and preaching his fat friend how a healthy diet constitutes of ONLY one burger king meal a day.

Thread Information