View Poll Results: Who is more powerful?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Hulk (The green one not the weaker grey one)

12 70.59%
  • Juggernaut

5 29.41%
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Juggernaut vs the Hulk

Anyone read any crossovers where these two have met? I remember reading one where apocalypse took on the hulk as the new 'war' and he actually stopped the juggernaut but i never bought the next issue.
    Who is better i wonder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juggernaut vs the Hulk-hulk-vs-juggernaut.jpg  

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    juggernaut is even stronger and smarter than hulk and possesses the power of immovibility and is basically invincible but he has an achilles heel which is he's vulnerable when he has his helmet off so hulk could take off his helmet and pwn him whereas hulk doesn't have a weakness like that once hulk mad hulk owns people until he isn't mad no more unless juggy sprayed him with revese gamma to turn him back into bruce banner no wait juggernaut no hulk i still think.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    juggernaut is even stronger and smarter than hulk and possesses the power of immovibility and is basically invincible but he has an achilles heel which is he's vulnerable when he has his helmet off so hulk could take off his helmet and pwn him whereas hulk doesn't have a weakness like that once hulk mad hulk owns people until he isn't mad no more unless juggy sprayed him with revese gamma to turn him back into bruce banner no wait juggernaut no hulk i still think.
    Yeah but in Juggernaut No1 he has his flesh ripped from his bones by magic yet he refuses to die because of the raw hatred and power that he posesses. He kicks the demons arse and regains his flesh! Could the hulk to that? Forget discussing religion, this is where the hot debate is at

meh, i'm pretty sure hulk could do that.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    It's that undieing hatered of ALL of you that makes me the badest Mother ****er on the planet! You can't beat the Juggernaut......and **** sure not no green skined cro-magna dude............what the hell was he thinking looking at a atom bomb?!! Dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Can someone hlep me cross the road to cash my Giro. I'm old and feeble!
    So what was it like growing up before electricity was utilised

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    So what was it like growing up before electricity was utilised
    Not too bad...............I burned geeks and nerds during the winter months for warmth.

You've got to be kidding me. Who the hell voted for that brain dead green guy? I want names..............oh, wait I see...........

That's HeartmocMc and John Shamus's Niece.................will, I'll remember this. Oh yes I'll remember......

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Hulk, the more mad he gets the more powerful he gets period.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to go with the Juggernaut on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilus
    Hulk, the more mad he gets the more powerful he gets period.
    Sad.....I weep for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I'll have to go with the Juggernaut on this one.
    Now see here? Here's a fellow going places. Wise choice my good man, wise choice indeed.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    the hulk, everything you attack him with his body adapts to and he gets even stronger, he has the potential for unlimted strength.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Apocalypse did in fact use the Hulk as a tool and was able to stop Juggy. It was at the same time Apocalypse tried to use Wolverine as a tool as well. Apocalypse used “War” and then removed Cybers adamantuim skin to re-attach it to Wolverine’s skeleton.

Hulk carries infinite power, it does not stop. You want to talk rage that is what feeds the Hulk. There are also different versions of the hulk, the Green Savage Hulk (mindless brute with infinite strength), the Grey Hulk who is not as strong, but smarter and finally the most powerful of them, the smart Green Hulk who is as smart as Bruce Banner (A genius) and have almost unlimited strength. The Smart Green Hulk though, if pushed too far is reverted into 120 Bruce Banner but thinks he is the savage hulk. So it’s a 120 geek trying to throw cars.

The 2 pitted against each other I would have to hand to the Hulk, unless it’s the Grey Hulk. The smart hulk would be smart enough to control him self, and the green hulk is basically just unstoppable.

For the person wondering if the hulk can live after having his flesh removed…

The Maestro (a distance evil version of the hulk) stole Dr. Doom’s time machine and went too far into the future. When he was there, only 2 things still existed on earth, the Hulk and huge swarms of mutated insects. The insects would swarm over the Hulk, and eat his flesh and tissue down to the skeleton. He could not smash them all, they would leave and his body would regenerate. A few hours later, the insects were back and did the same thing. He described it as god’s way of putting him in hell for everything he did because he was not able to kill him. Only the bugs and the Hulk were able to live though the radiation from nuclear wars that killed everything else.

that's such a ripoff of prometheus' story.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    Apocalypse did in fact use the Hulk as a tool and was able to stop Juggy. It was at the same time Apocalypse tried to use Wolverine as a tool as well. Apocalypse used “War” and then removed Cybers adamantuim skin to re-attach it to Wolverine’s skeleton.

Hulk carries infinite power, it does not stop. You want to talk rage that is what feeds the Hulk. There are also different versions of the hulk, the Green Savage Hulk (mindless brute with infinite strength), the Grey Hulk who is not as strong, but smarter and finally the most powerful of them, the smart Green Hulk who is as smart as Bruce Banner (A genius) and have almost unlimited strength. The Smart Green Hulk though, if pushed too far is reverted into 120 Bruce Banner but thinks he is the savage hulk. So it’s a 120 geek trying to throw cars.

The 2 pitted against each other I would have to hand to the Hulk, unless it’s the Grey Hulk. The smart hulk would be smart enough to control him self, and the green hulk is basically just unstoppable.

The Maestro (a distance evil version of the hulk) stole Dr. Doom’s time machine and went too far into the future. When he was there, only 2 things still existed on earth, the Hulk and huge swarms of mutated insects. The insects would swarm over the Hulk, and eat his flesh and tissue down to the skeleton. He could not smash them all, they would leave and his body would regenerate. A few hours later, the insects were back and did the same thing. He described it as god’s way of putting him in hell for everything he did because he was not able to kill him. Only the bugs and the Hulk were able to live though the radiation from nuclear wars that killed everything else.
    ohhh snap

stan lee posts on this board?!?!?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Where can i read about this?

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I used to have a ton of comics as a kid and I remember one series was called "Secret Wars" The cover was the Hulk holding up a Mountain Range, yes under a mountain, holding it up saving some other marvel heros from death. Tell me the Juggernaut could do that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juggernaut vs the Hulk-sw_art_02.jpg  
    Last edited by Basilus; 03-31-2005 at 02:41 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I have the secret wars too. Kickass man!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no clue who that jugernatu guy is but I have to go with the hulk only one that can beat the hulk is superman

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

hmm, i always wondered how wolverine got his adamantium skeleton back. After magneto stripped it from him and he started to mutate into a more primal creature how did that get reversed?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    amazing howmuch i learn on this forum ..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i'am going to have to go with jugg on this one

Someone give me the definition of Juggernaut. I think the word "UNstoppable" is what I'd like to draw everyones attention too. And like the Hulk he uses rage as a tool......his rage won't allow him to lose!

Juggernaut - 1
    Hulk - nada

Ok say we threw J2 into the mix and he fought by his fathers side. Well that would make it a little more interesting Id want to say the juggernaut. He would probably own the hulk for a while till the hulk got sufficiently pissed and got strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Someone give me the definition of Juggernaut. I think the word "UNstoppable" is what I'd like to draw everyones attention too. And like the Hulk he uses rage as a tool......his rage won't allow him to lose!

Juggernaut - 1
    Hulk - nada
    If you read the comics youll know the hulk is the oly force to have ever stopped the juggernaut. It would be close but im going to side with the hulk.
    Now the hulk vs Prime...........

Thread Information