ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

Canada Tax!!!!!!!..... For All the Canadian Bros

WEll its tax season again.... This time to elimante any confusions and complecations while doing your taxes, Revenue Canada has devloped a new advanced tax form:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canada Tax!!!!!!!..... For All the Canadian Bros-canada-tax.gif  

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    For all my Candaian bros on this site... Good luck with Ur taxes, and I hope that you don't get too fu**ed by Revenue Canada....

Ps. Remember... Gear is a non decutable... (unless it for your dog, horse, or cattle that are grazing on you backyard).. Good luck

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    GOOD I KNOW IT FEELS THAT WAY MAN!

More than 1/4 gets taken from my paycheck, then I have to pay 14% tax on everything I buy with what's left over.

And come tax season, I have to pay more taxes to the F*$*ng government.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    When I lived in Canada my tax rate was 47%!!!!! Between the lower tax rate, the currency rate, and the greater avilability of jobs (thus more of them pay better), I'm easily taking home 3 times as much as I was back home. I'll always love my country but I don't see myself leaving the U.S. at least until I retire.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep our tax rates are out of this world.... if you only getting tagged for 25% your one lucky MF. Free heath care yes, but it SUCKS,,, at least in US you can afford to pay for insurance and still come out ahead. Canada is great place to live, but our govn't mis -manges money like you would not beleive. Take the senate, no power, most never show up and they get what? 60K or so tax free...... they are closing beds in Hosiptals like crazzy ppl are dieing waiting for simple things like MIR's etc....... school system has NO money........ yet taxes keep going up..... strange very strage.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The senate...what a fucking joke!!! Retired politicians who sit in on senate meetings a few times per week and make 60-70k tax free. I love my country too, but the Government takes better care of their own then their citizens. Kim Campbell was Primeminister for all of, what....6 months??!! She was an emabarrasing fuck up, so when she was booted where did she go? They gave a cushy job as a foriegn minister in Southern California, pay her a fat salary and provide a furnished house with an inground pool. And 35-40% of my paycheck helps to put food in her BIG yapper!!!

But at least our hockey team won the gold

Thread Information