bortort is offline Associate Member

How far would you travel to meet a AR member?

I think it would be cool to hang out with alot of you ? I know it has been brought up before, and that it will probably never happen. But I still think a weekend get together somewhere would be sweet.

I know it won't happen cuz we all live so far apart, (around the world) but damn that would be a good time.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: How far would you travel to meet a AR member?

Originally posted by bortort
    I think it would be cool to hang out with alot of you ? I know it has been brought up before, and that it will probably never happen. But I still think a weekend get together somewhere would be sweet.

I know it won't happen cuz we all live so far apart, (around the world) but damn that would be a good time.
    Well since I can't travel myself I can't say (I have a panic disorder that is made worse by traveling long distances), but I would love to be host to a Miami gathering of board members.

I know we have a number of South Florida members and I think it would be a sweet deal to meet and hang with the other bros and sisters from South Fla and other places that would love to have a Get-Together.

Think about it folks?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I feel the same way Bortort, jason and I have tried to plan a meet, but never were able to. Just wish there were an easier way for all of us to meet and get together..
    Most of the guys here, who are what I call regulars, I would like to hang out with even if to meet them at a club or something. I think it would be pretty cool to put a face with an Avatar.. LOL..
    Speaking of which I am headed to Fort Walton/Destin Wednesday and stayin till Saturday so if any of you guys are around there, drop me a PM, maybe we can go grab a workout, women or a beer.. and no necessarily in that order LMAO.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Its a long trip, but I would come to south Fla.

Of course I would make it a longer vaction, but I would plan it around a AR meeting

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I would be willing to travel pretty far. But I find more and more each day that a lot of bros on the board live in cities I visit often anyway like Houston, New Orleans and states that are close to me like Arkansas and Florida. I plan on vacationing in Texas this summer, so I'm gonna try to meet some AR folks then.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Being in the UK could be a prob but I,m hoping to make it to Florida nxt year so who knows? Would be a laugh to meet up with you mad monkeys LOL

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Im willing to take a trip to chill with everyone.

nymattyk is offline Member
    we should all meet up in mexico and go shopping at some farmacias!

NightOp is offline Member
    deadend, me (and another member, "big man from AR" i'm sure) will be in arkansas this summer (and next year), drop me a PM if you're ever in the area, its my stompin grounds

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Anywhere as long as its warmer than here!

Originally posted by nymattyk
    we should all meet up in mexico and go shopping at some farmacias!
    I have a feeling this may end up being the most popular response on this thread.....I wonder why

freakout is offline Associate Member

Greetings from Singapore.

Thus I believe it is rather impossible for me to meet all of you unless I plan to fly over there for vacation.

I plan to be either in LA end of the year for vacation. Maybe till then ..

Meanwhile, let me plan myself a huge mass increase!!

Originally posted by NightOp
    deadend, me (and another member, "big man from AR" i'm sure) will be in arkansas this summer (and next year), drop me a PM if you're ever in the area, its my stompin grounds
    Sweet, I've been to the Ozarks before and loved it. I used to have family in Texarkana, but that doesn't really count as Arkansas. I'd be willing to come up there to chill with you guys. I am definitly w/out a doubt gonna meet my boy 9natural9 before this lifetime is over. "He's one of God's own prototypes......"

Is Big Man from AR competing this summer. Hell if were gonna meet up I might as well come support my boys.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Maybe setting dates at particular clubs in different cities would be good. That way anyone who happens to be around and willing to travel can be there. They can just show up wearing AR T's or something of the sort to identify each other. It doesnt seem feasable to plan ONE date in ONE location. So why not set up a calendar so maybe a few at a time can meet.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think it would be great to meet up either the Mr. O weekend in Las Vegas or next years Arnold Classic. There would definitley be much to do that we are all interested in.

Originally posted by scottp999
    I think it would be great to meet up either the Mr. O weekend in Las Vegas or next years Arnold Classic. There would definitley be much to do that we are all interested in.
    Even though I can't attend a gathering at one of these venues, I think meeting at a bodybuilding event such as Mr. O or the Arnold is the best solution.

I 2nd this Scott

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds a good idea Canes

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I will be at the following competition wearing an Anabolic Review T-shirt! Look for me if you will be there.

May 4-5
    SW USA Pro Cup and NPC show (Dallas, TX)

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Sounds a good idea Canes
    I still plan on seeing you and your ladyfriend here in Miami next year my brother

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by scottp999
    We keep talkin about this and I think that is what we usually come up with. Im up for the "O" in Las Vegas. That gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead.
    Last edited by RON; 04-08-2002 at 02:10 AM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    There do seem to be a lot of bros from around louisiana here. Anybody interested in meeting up in N.O. or baton rouge and partying one weekend, lets do it.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    meet you at the pharmacia....You will no it is me...because I will be the guy that is having trouble carry all his new gear...
    ]

Originally posted by JP1570
    There do seem to be a lot of bros from around louisiana here. Anybody interested in meeting up in N.O. or baton rouge and partying one weekend, lets do it.
    Fucking right dude. I'm in BR, and can get to New Orleans in an hour. How about some time in the middle of May. That way everyone's out of school and it gives everyone a solid month to get there schedule straight.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in BR right now too. I live right off campus across the street from bogies. Ever been there???

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i would defenitely chill wit you bros!! you guys are kool people!
    If anyone from NY long island holla at me! i know d00fy is somewhat close to me. I told him i'll introduce him to all my girl friends but he didnt' seem so interested. But i would defenitely chill wit yall!! spend a weekend in mexico shopping at farmacias is a good idea. But i'm really young. i'm only 19 and im sure most of you're pretty old im guessing. But im mature, i actually get along with adults better than kids my age for some reason. But defenitely, i would love to party with yall!! we'll have so much fun!

Originally posted by PTbyJason
    I will be at the following competition wearing an Anabolic Review T-shirt! Look for me if you will be there.

May 4-5
    SW USA Pro Cup and NPC show (Dallas, TX)
    I want an Anabolic Review t-shirt, where do you get those?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm definetly up to meet in Vegas. That is a great meeting area.

However, if that doesn't work out I am up to visiting a new area. We should get our thinking caps on and plan a rager!

Originally posted by 9natural9
    Yo DeadEnd, just read this thread....how about Mardi Gras, I always wanted to go, we will burn that place down Varsity Blues style, lol
    9 - Any other year and I would tell you "Hell Yeah!", but I just told one of my good friends that we would take our girls to Tennessee and go skiing next Mardi Gras. Nothing's permanent yet though. I'll find out what the deal is, and if that falls through I'll book the rooms, you just tell me how many people your bringing.

Hey if not, your place should be on the way to Tenessee and I'll stop by.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'm new but I'd definitely would want to meet up and what better place then Vegas! If you have any ?'s about Vegas just ask me. Lived there for 22 yrs. One of the originals.

Re: How far would you travel to meet a AR member?

Originally posted by bortort

Bortort
    That picture in your avatar sure as hell ain't Michigan is it. Looks like Destin or Pensacola. Where do you vacation at?

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i'm definately gonna be up for this shit! i wanna see how big some of you dudes are..i'm not very big at all, so i gotta get my shit together! i am in Indiana right now, so any trip to get me out of here, i am up for!!

Big J

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    oh, about a half of a mile from the corner of B.A.BLVD AND HWY*.

Thread Information