Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Gotta shake these hater's off....

I'm so sick of motherfucker's assuming I'm on roids. People talk like little girls, and I'm sick of it. Anyone else have this problem. I will just start to deny, deny, deny....

People are telling girls and shit that I juice, trying to ruin my game, but those mofo's are unsuccessful so far! I hate phuckin' haters man! Sorry for the rant, I just had to vent some anger...

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Big Rush, I hear ya brother. I have never used but because I am in the gym and lift heavy and hard, I have even had some folks who haven't seen me in a couple of years ask me if I am on gear.

I tell them hell no, I just have worked my ass of in the gym.

Some people who are not self-motivated are just jealous of those of us who are.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Gotta shake these hater's off....

Originally posted by Big Rush
    I'm so sick of motherfucker's assuming I'm on roids. People talk like little girls, and I'm sick of it. Anyone else have this problem. I will just start to deny, deny, deny....

People are telling girls and shit that I juice, trying to ruin my game, but those mofo's are unsuccessful so far! I hate phuckin' haters man! Sorry for the rant, I just had to vent some anger...
    You can beat the fuck out of whoever you want, but jealouys will always be a societial factor that influences those who strive beyond the status quo.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Just tell em you started taking creatine and protein from gnc...most people dont know that these wont add 20 lbs of muscle...

superbeast is offline Member

Re: Gotta shake these hater's off....

Originally posted by Big Rush
    I hate phuckin' haters man! Sorry for the rant, I just had to vent some anger...
    Sounds like roid rage to me!

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    It's just what out of shape people say to try and justify why they are pathetic, no attention getting weaklings. Kind of like when fat woman say " it's only whats on the inside that counts." I just smile and tell people that I do TyBo twice a week.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i hate jealous fucks who hate on me bc im bigger than them..guys that havent seen me in a few months adn havent seen my xtra 25lbs talk shit to me about being on roids and it seems like more people want to fight at bars w/ me now that im bigger...i think they have the well lets see how badass this guy really is mentality...screw those guys big rush there jealous bc the chicks are noticing the new muscle and they hate that they dont look good....man its pissing me off right now....got to take a xanax i guess...lol

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I generally don't give a shit what people think of me or what I do. I couldn't care less about whether people think I'm on gear or not-bottom line is I'm in the gym 6 days a week busting my ass harder than anyone in there. If I want to use performance enhancing drugs to better myself and my physique it's my choice, and my body. If you don't understand/agree with what I'm doing, I really don't care.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    exactly how i feel...i just hate always being tested by people who want to see if your as tuff as you look.. and when you are then your an ass hole who cant control his temper and beats peoples ass all the time....happens to me weekly

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    tell them its the creatine

Dizzy is offline Banned
    fuck em. they hate you cause they can't be you. puttin salt in your kool-aid cause you look better than they do. thats the only way they can get laid. concentrate on your game. oh yeah...and deny every bit of using juice. lol

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    Well I'm not a huge mofo 200lbs @ 5'10" . I ran into a few friends from high school not to long ago when I was 220. They almost shit. I weighed in at 140 dripping wet last time they saw me. That was like 6-7 yrs ago though. You can imagine first thing they said, "Damn bro you should lay off the juice don't ya think!!" OOH, I was livid, what the hell gives someone the right to say something like that. I told them bro 7 yrs, 7yrs you haven't seen me you act like this came over night when I took a magic pill. I asked him if that belly was natural or if he had been injecting twinkies in there. That got em!!!

The subject was dropped & we chatted for a spell. When they were walking off guess what tubby said, (Ohh this is CLASSIC) "I could look like that too if I did a cycle!!!" Yeah but first start with that 6 month DNP cycle tubby!!!! Phuckers.
    Last edited by SouthbeachDreams; 04-07-2002 at 06:50 PM.

Originally posted by Anibolism
    It's just what out of shape people say to try and justify why they are pathetic, no attention getting weaklings. Kind of like when fat woman say " it's only whats on the inside that counts." I just smile and tell people that I do TyBo twice a week.
    LOL Right on brotha, well put

Originally posted by HARDCORE
    I generally don't give a shit what people think of me or what I do. I couldn't care less about whether people think I'm on gear or not-bottom line is I'm in the gym 6 days a week busting my ass harder than anyone in there. If I want to use performance enhancing drugs to better myself and my physique it's my choice, and my body. If you don't understand/agree with what I'm doing, I really don't care.
    Bro, I agree with you totally, but I go to a fairly large college in a rural town. People know you here if you go out and mingle. In return, people talk as well. The only thing I'm concerned about is being hated on by others to girls. Chicks like the way we look on juice, no doubt; but if they here from a "reliable source", and I use that term loosly, that I juice, then my game is phucked and just that much harder. Guys here don't talk shit to my face becauce they're pussies. I'm not an asshole who thinks he's bad and goes around fighting all the time, but I just wish someone would say some shit to my face ....Gotta vent the anger, it's theraputic...anyone had similar experiences????

Peace

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Re: Re: Gotta shake these hater's off....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jbrand

You can beat the fuck out of whoever you want, but jealouys will always be a societial factor that influences those who strive beyond the status quo.
    [/QUOTE

Gotta love my man jbrand here, always so technical with the language, almost like science

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Its hard work looking this good! LMAO!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I used to take it as a compliment....but now I'm on, so???? I used to use "not using" as an excuse when I'd see a guy bigger than me. Now that I have caught the train, I've gotta nut up and get huge!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Big Rush, you are so fuckin right bro. There is this one asshole ta my gym who is always trying to compare himself to me. Whenever he notices improvements in me, hes like, What are you takin man? Im like food motherf**ker. 90% of the time Im not on shit. I hate jealous people they piss me off too. God f**ken damn them to hell!!!!

Oh man, It felt good to vent!!!!
    Thankyou for this thread.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Nico
    Big Rush, you are so fuckin right bro. There is this one asshole ta my gym who is always trying to compare himself to me. Whenever he notices improvements in me, hes like, What are you takin man? Im like food motherf**ker. 90% of the time Im not on shit. I hate jealous people they piss me off too. God f**ken damn them to hell!!!!

hey nico,

maybe you should read the anger management thread bro!!!

johndope is offline Associate Member
    ppl forget that taking juice is just 1/5 of the whole game...

fuck it, ignore it and let them respct u for being a disciplined soldier in the gym

Met-Rx is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by johndope
    ppl forget that taking juice is just 1/5 of the whole game...

fuck it, ignore it and let them respct u for being a disciplined soldier in the gym

Ya, they dont think about the diet, hardwork, dedication, supplements. With out all that steroids are not worth shit.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Nico

Bro, maybe he isn't jealous but actually looks up to you and wants to emulate you as much as possible. This could be a compliment he is doing, not jealousy.

just my 2¢

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I agrtee with everyone who says, "fuck em'". They are jealous and they are pissed. Because their fat asses don't have the dedication that we all do here. I have done gear and I get it all the time, "dud you juicing". I smile and and say thank you, I work hard for the gains I have, get in the gym and you too can do this.

Jealousy is a driving factor for most people. It's how they justify their lazy asses. So all in all fuck em'; live your life not there.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hmmm sounds like my thread a few weeks ago. but I agree totally... Not that I use gear or anything.. just hear stories. he he he..

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I tell guys like that I take those badass prohormones that convert to really real steroids inside of you
    Side note, also used this as an excuse to have sex without a condom while on cycle. I was out of condoms and didn't wanna run to the store with a hardon so I told my girl that I had taken that prohormone stuff and that it messes with your natural test production blah blah blah...
    I only did this cause I was on a cycle which makes it really hard to impregnate and she's on the pill and I know she's clean.
    Just thought I'd share that with ya'll

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: Gotta shake these hater's off....

Originally posted by superbeast

Sounds like roid rage to me!
    Yeah roid raging eh?

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    I see this turned into the new anger management thread!!! Seems like everyone is giving a piece of their mind!!

$uperman is offline Member
    fellas.... these type of guys will always be around , the hater will never die. just keep up the hard work , look good , and let them keep hating. cuz while there getting no wheres hating on us , we're continuing to get bigger , badder , and better then them.

bump

Thread Information