Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    big_tone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    That is my biggest fear, what if I wake up one morning and realize that I was wrong, and its too late.......
    it's possible that you actually do love her but want to go and **** other ladies... correct?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with previous statements. If she was the love of your life, you wouldn't have left her. Something was missing, even though you may not know what that is yet. Don't dwell in regret. Live. Learn. Proceed.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Something better always comes along when you least expect it

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    This is one of those threads that gets to everyone and everyone thinks of their own stuff that has happened. Some guys are just like this, they cannot be with someone for the rest of their life maybe.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry to say this - but you are probably a dumbass - love isnt a feeling, its a commitment, a decision - no matter how good it is at first there will be seasons where one or both of you "feel" less in love - the question you have to ask yourself is not is this the person I can live with but is it the person I cant live without - and trust me in the long term, having a strong friendship is vital, the hormone stuff can be jumped back up if it was there to begin with - that will take effort but its not the main issue - make sure your view of what real love is is acurate or yes you could well be throwing away something special - trouble is when you are young you always think that the grass is always greener in the next one - but it may never be

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if love is a committment then im skrewd

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I've always been a big believer in love, earth shaterring love that makes you happy you're alive...If that feeling is not there anymore what's the point...I still love her, but as a really close friend, God I wish I could get thet feeling I used to have back...
    Welcome to a settled relationship. You still love her....but the "honeymoon" is over. In the end, it's the friendship that keeps relationships alive. Without friendship when things get tough..when the sex gets routine....what is there? Respect, admiration, love, devotion, etc.

I think you are going to regret it. It's rare that you find someone that you can stay with for that length of time. But that's JMO.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    my balls itch... but bro... i think u made a mistake... if its pussy ur after.... just hold off a bit longer and get back with ur girl, invest in a fleshlight....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Thanks a lot for all of your responses...

Well, she came bye, my stomach turned as I waited for her to walk up the stairs, we

talked casually for like an hour, avoiding the subject......until she said something like I

didn't come here to watch a movie...anyway I said how sorry I am for doing this to

her, that I don't know why I'm being such an a$$hole - as I was saying this I thought

to

myself WTF are you doing you pothetic little crybaby loser?!?!? What do you want

from her?!?! All of a sudden I just wanted to say I didn't know what I was thinking but

I didn't want to make a fool out of her again...

So she gets up, gets ready to leave, as she is walking through the door, I can see

she's crying, so I pull her back and hold her in my arms telling her everything is gonna

be ok - as I smelled her hair, I couldn't believe that I ever made this woman cry - she

is the only person that ever stood by me no matter what!

So after some AMAZING sex (which was always amazing...) we lied in bed, talked

things over, she'll give me some space to sort my sh!t out, and with every second I

realize that she is the one for me...

I got a second chance, and my gf turned out to care about me even more then I

thought....

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Good ta hear bro!!!

:spudnik4:

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s great bro, don t mess it up!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Glad to hear things are sorting out...JC

vettewreck is offline Banned
    nice man. I bet that sex was off the hook!! Probably dirty and ronchy too, just the way I like it!!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    nice man. I bet that sex was off the hook!! Probably dirty and ronchy too, just the way I like it!!
    shut up u filthy animal this is about romance not ur filthy thoughts

bor: don t mess up the best thing in ur life just because ur a little unsure about who u r

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    So, what did ya'll do in the sack?

J/K...........

Good for you.

~SC~

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    thats sweet.....ur lucky
    im gonna tear up

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks a lot for all of your responses...

Well, she came bye, my stomach turned as I waited for her to walk up the stairs, we

talked casually for like an hour, avoiding the subject......until she said something like I

didn't come here to watch a movie...anyway I said how sorry I am for doing this to

her, that I don't know why I'm being such an a$$hole - as I was saying this I thought

to

myself WTF are you doing you pothetic little crybaby loser?!?!? What do you want

from her?!?! All of a sudden I just wanted to say I didn't know what I was thinking but

I didn't want to make a fool out of her again...

So she gets up, gets ready to leave, as she is walking through the door, I can see

she's crying, so I pull her back and hold her in my arms telling her everything is gonna

be ok - as I smelled her hair, I couldn't believe that I ever made this woman cry - she

is the only person that ever stood by me no matter what!

So after some AMAZING sex (which was always amazing...) we lied in bed, talked

things over, she'll give me some space to sort my sh!t out, and with every second I

realize that she is the one for me...

I got a second chance, and my gf turned out to care about me even more then I

thought....
    Why is your typing all over the place like this?.

bor
    I always type leaving a space in between free when there is a lot of text, seems easier to read that way

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***

bor: don t mess up the best thing in ur life just because ur a little unsure about who u r
    VERY WELL PUT! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK HAPPENED!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    There has to be more to the story right, bor?

There has to be a reason you just left her.

Communication is key will all girls.

But good luck, seems like it ended well.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So, what did ya'll do in the sack?

~SC~
    yeah, I have no sex drive right now so I have to live through you, BOR. Please do tell!! Was it dirtly like I think it was??

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    that s great bro, don t mess it up!
    Yeah bro, don't screw this up. I've had women tell me "They needed time" and "They need space". What they're really saying is they want to keep you hanging while they go screw around with other people. Just think about how you'd feel if this was reversed. You'd be pretty pissed I'll bet. I have to give her props for being so patient. I hope things work out.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    If you only love her as a friend, then it might be a good idea to just move on. It's better to figure these things out now than when you're married and kids are involved. I did the same thing years ago (6 years ago!). Now, she's married to my best friend (from high school) and I'm with a girl that I have MUCH stonger feelings for. She's totally my best friend. I spend every minute I can with her. And we're coming up to a year in our relationship. Everything happens for a reason.
    (Needless to say, that dude isn't my best friend anymore!!!)

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    that was beautiful!! Im calling my girlfriend right now to tell her i love her!!

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    I pushed away the best thing in my life ever. I still miss her to this day. I am happily married now and expecting a child, but I will never forget "her"......

JC
    I did the exact same thing JC and now I am married with 2 little ones. It's the one thing in my life I will never find resolve with. I really hurt someone as kind as the girl Bor is describing...I'll go to the grave with the heavy heart I've caused myself.

Bor, know that things change in a relationship, except them, grow with the changes and find deeper love as the years go bye.

I think what you had may not be able to be replaced.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    sorry to say this - but you are probably a dumbass - love isnt a feeling, its a commitment, a decision - no matter how good it is at first there will be seasons where one or both of you "feel" less in love - the question you have to ask yourself is not is this the person I can live with but is it the person I cant live without - and trust me in the long term, having a strong friendship is vital, the hormone stuff can be jumped back up if it was there to begin with - that will take effort but its not the main issue - make sure your view of what real love is is acurate or yes you could well be throwing away something special - trouble is when you are young you always think that the grass is always greener in the next one - but it may never be
    Cycleon just described EXACTLY what I did ten years ago. I was a dumbass. To this day, I still regret letting her go. "At the time" I felt just like you do. Looking back, it was a passing thought and something I never should have done.

To this day, I kick myself for that being the stupidest thing I have ever done. I can now live the rest of my life and never find someone as compatible as she was for me. We were perfect for each other. In a fleeting moment, I thought the grass might be greener, and screwed up the rest of my life.

I hope you made the right choice. From my experience, if there is doubt in your mind... You screwed up. If there is doubt in your mind, I would go crawling back right now before it is too late. Don't make the same mistake I did.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Its always like that

bor
    Yall helped me so much I can't thank you enough, I'm eternally gratefull to all of you for helping me when I was in need!!

Some things were said that I think can help a lot of people :

Remember you don't realize what you HAD until you don't have it anymore...So true.
    (fitnessguy)

Love, real love is enduring it has good spots, bad spots , funny times, tragic times, this is what makes it the greatest thing we can ever have. Real love is remembering the time when she waited for you when you were away, when she took care of you when you were hurt or sick, the special things she does for you just because she loves you. The way she looks at you like you are the greatest man on earth, and she means it. (1Victor)

The one right girl is worth more then 100's of wrong ones. (Goodtobeapimip)

sorry to say this - but you are probably a dumbass - love isnt a feeling, its a commitment, a decision - no matter how good it is at first there will be seasons where one or both of you "feel" less in love - the question you have to ask yourself is not is this the person I can live with but is it the person I cant live without - and trust me in the long term, having a strong friendship is vital, the hormone stuff can be jumped back up if it was there to begin with - that will take effort but its not the main issue - make sure your view of what real love is is acurate or yes you could well be throwing away something special - trouble is when you are young you always think that the grass is always greener in the next one - but it may never be (Cycleon)

Bor, know that things change in a relationship, except them, grow with the changes and find deeper love as the years go bye. (511220)

Thanks a lot...

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Let us know how everything goes bro!!! Thats what we are all here for, to help each other isn't it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information