bigtraps is offline Member

Bill Phillips Film

You guys know what i am talking about?

It is about a contest that he made.. You were givev 12 weeks to make the most changes to your body and life.. The top 10 contestents were picked. Has anyone seen this video? Are these guys really natural? Is Bill Phillips natural? I watched this video this morning, and i find it hard to believe these people are all natural, cause they really look great. The rules of the contest was that you could not use any AS..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yeah i have a copy of an old one

whats' it called?body for life or some shit?teh one i have one of teh contestants gets DQ'd for using gear,haha.how appropriate that they would throw a guy out for gear just to try and make the average consumer believe that none of these people used gear.haha.it's so funny.i love the ads too!! where some fat ass girl not only now has an amazing body after using there suuplements, BUT she grew breast implants, got blonde hair, and a new face!!!hahahaah.i'm w/ you TRAPS, just seeing through the bullshit

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The film was called "Body of Work". It was a documentry about the first of EAS's self improvement contests ("Physique Transformation Challenge" and later "Body for Life"). It documented the 10 co-champions...telling thier success stories as well as a brief history of each competitor. It's very professionally done and very inspirational. I too was bitten by the EAS/Muscle Media bug...I wrote a letter to BIll Phillips and he (probably an assitant) sent me a nice EAS pull-over windbreaker...irradescent purple... actually looks kinda cool. HEY...WHEN ARE WE GETTING "AR" WINDBREAKERS??!! I still think that his book "Body for Life" and the "Body for Life" principles are sound...but only for people with extremely limited experience or people who just want an over-simplified way to train and eat. The system can only take you so far. BTW PBNYC...two contestants failed the lie detector test when asked if they used steroids while preparing for the contest (Jeff Siedman and Brad Wadlow). Neither were DQ'd because they passed the uralysis and Bill belived the didn't use...I have my doubts.

Pete

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok cool

my bad on the misinformation.thats' what it was body of work.i saw it years ago.it's sitting at my gfs place under a 7 inch pile of dust.yeah it's inspirational i guess.i'm more inspired when i go to soundfactory and i get some stripper who sweats my body and i bang her.hahaha.beat that bill phillips w/ your over priced vitamins and your free supplement guide you use to try and hook people into buying EAS,haha.yeah i want an anabolic windbreaker!!!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Pete i thought it was inspirational too but i had my doubts bout the guys that failed the lie detector too but i think because of EAS Bill didnt want it to all fall down around him he said quote 'ive seen guys on gear these guys do not look like they have taken steroids ' i mean yes ok but to get a body like that in 12 weeks im doing the wrong thing its taken me years to look like that LOL!! No seriously it was cool to see the guy with HIV look so good but the others emm!!!!!!

Bill was doing a typical thing 'take my products and look like this' its a bit like all the Celltech adverts take celltech and look like this yeah right celltech, GH, Dianobol etc etc LOL
    Ms Figure

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bill phillips is full of shit. i read an article in a magazine where he said that there's no NFL players that juice these days. he used to be in the same circle as dan ducahine and that crazy guy that used write for musclemag. no he's mr natural. he's a joker. and EAS isn't even that good anymore.

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    Hi guys. I was very into EAS and Body for Life when the very first contest came out years ago. I did the contest back then and I have to say that it did work. I went from 127lbs and 25% bodyfat to 117 lbs and 17.47 % bodyfat in 30 days. When i was done I was 115 lbs and 15% body fat in 3 months. It wasn't my personal best but it helped me to get back on he wagon after a lay off. The visible difference was incredible. I outgrew EAS because I got sick of Body for Life taking over the whole mag. I still use EAS products (Cytovol and Betagen).

Fitgirl
    Last edited by fitgirl943; 10-09-2001 at 12:49 AM.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I remember a couple years ago Phillips was giving the winner his Diablo, and after a few of the finalists failed the polygraph he interviewed them, and let them all stay on. Then he instead bought all 10 new Corvettes. Gotta respect the guy for some good contrabutions to wellness but that was lame. And Damn what an ego.

georgie24 is offline Member
    JOINING BFL LAST YEAR WAS THE WORST THING I COULD OF DONE. TONS OF EAS JUNKMAIL!! AND TONS OF EAS E-MAILS!!
    STILL TO THIS DAY AND THAT WAS AUGUST LAST YEAR!!
    NEXT ILL BE GETTING A PHONE CALL FROM THEN ASKIMG ME TO BUY MORE AND I WILL TELL THEM TOO FUCK OFF

Thread Information