Has Hell Frozen Over???

.....ok so that was the EAGLES theme some yrs ago...but its been confirmed 'DAVID LEE ROTH/SAMMY HAGAR with VAN HALEN!!!! 1st show cleveland,oh may 29th...and get this it seems like sammy and diamond dave get along real well...maybe it was the brothers halen all along...who knows but i will be there... <<<correction>>>.its just gonna be dave and sammy without the v h bros...should be interesting...after the 1st show i'll let the board know how it was...
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 04-17-2002 at 02:22 PM.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    i would go see that in a second.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Anybody care to post the whole Van Halen breakup saga? I like Van Halen, but they are a little bit before my time and I don't know the whole story.

BTW - Does anybody know anything about the whole Chris Cornell/Rage against the Machine deal?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What a show that will be. I don't care if it was the brothers Van Halen who cause the trouble. They are the two most talented guys in the group anyway.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I like Van Halen, but over the years the "brothers Van Halen" have grown to annoy me intensely.....

Gear101 is offline Member
    heard it before.. but if it comes aroung.. FRONT ROW ME

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    David Lee Roth is out of his mind. Any interviews I've seen with him, the guy barely makes any sense at all when he talks.

But I don't care ! To me DLR is just as much a part of Van Halen as the brothers ! I'll be there

RATM is offline Senior Member
    the chris cornell / rage thing is dead. they had recorded a bunch oif songs, but for some reason, he decided to back out. at least that was what the music news said. that was a very sad day for me, when zach left rage

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I just heard on MTV that David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar are going to do a tour WITHOUT the rest of Van Halen. - Sux

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by naturalmass
    the chris cornell / rage thing is dead. they had recorded a bunch oif songs, but for some reason, he decided to back out. at least that was what the music news said. that was a very sad day for me, when zach left rage
    Yeah, I read yesterday that he did back out, but the article said the album they recorded last year would still be released. I hope they don't get to release it under "Rage against the Machine", I don't think that would be right.

Thread Information