anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    this thread sucks
    i kinda find it funny actually

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

yo

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The other thread in the steroid forum is like the biggest pompous ass/big headed/b.s. thread I've read in a long time.

Someone needs to bring him down to earth a bit.

He's gased up.

~SC~

Swole my man....you too were once my age....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Swole my man....you too were once my age....
    Everyone older than you was once your age.

That means nada.

I've never presented myself in that kind of abrupt/abrasive manner.
    If I were like that, there is no way in blue h*ll I'd ever have as much daily interaction w/people as I do. From the boards to my business (which is a communication staple), I've 1000's of relationships. Coming off like you have here would have never enabled me to arrive where I am now.

I've let my pictures, my success and longevity, sponsors, tax returns ( ) do the talking, as well as my advice and contributions mainly on this message board, on my own of course, on a few others, and those in mags like T-Mag and MuscleMag, etc. Many have a false impression of "who" I really am, smart/educated/married w/a son/once anorexic, etc., but some of that was relieved by way of an hour long interview w/Jeremy Likness of Natural Physiques (his company). So, some may "think" I am a certain way (stuck up or full of myself) but that is only a conclusion they draw from certain posts they may see about me and the like. People who know me, know I'm down to earth, and I assure you I've never presented myself to a message board location like you have. I present what I accomplish and what I achieve, yes, but I'm not talking, those things do all the gabbin' and yappin' for me. I don't have to say "I look good", the picture says, "Sh*t, if he didn't, he wouldn't BE IN THE MAGAZINE!"

I believe you make more friends that way. The fact that I'm a nutritionist and a trainer and I love to work w/people, further gives me the opportunity in those relationships to overcome any preconceived notions of how I may be. Those who I work with I'd want to know the real me, as I believe a personalized approach is best anyhow.

Most importantly though, to all those who don't know me but still wish to judge me and hate on me, whatever it is you do in your whack ass kiddie sh*t spare time, and you wish to actually WRITE to me about it or write it on a message board (I get equal amounts of both), I simply say:

~SC~

insanepump621 is offline Member
    why must you refer to youself in the 3rd person lol

Cry0smate is offline Member

That means nada.

If I were like that, there is no way in blue h*ll I'd ever have as much daily interaction w/people as I do. From the boards to my business (which is a communication staple), I've 1000's of relationships. Coming off like you have here would have never enabled me to arrive where I am now.

I've let my pictures, my success and longevity, sponsors, tax returns ( ) do the talking, as well as my advice and contributions mainly on this message board, on my own of course, on a few others, and those in mags like T-Mag and MuscleMag, etc. Many have a false impression of "who" I really am, smart/educated/married w/a son/once anorexic, etc., but some of that was relieved by way of an hour long interview w/Jeremy Likness of Natural Physiques (his company). So, some may "think" I am a certain way (stuck up or full of myself) but that is only a conclusion they draw from certain posts they may see about me and the like. People who know me, know I'm down to earth, and I assure you I've never presented myself to a message board location like you have. I present what I accomplish and what I achieve, yes, but I'm not talking, those things do all the gabbin' and yappin' for me. I don't have to say "I look good", the picture says, "Sh*t, if he didn't, he wouldn't BE IN THE MAGAZINE!"

I believe you make more friends that way. The fact that I'm a nutritionist and a trainer and I love to work w/people, further gives me the opportunity in those relationships to overcome any preconceived notions of how I may be. Those who I work with I'd want to know the real me, as I believe a personalized approach is best anyhow.

Most importantly though, to all those who don't know me but still wish to judge me and hate on me, whatever it is you do in your whack ass kiddie sh*t spare time, and you wish to actually WRITE to me about it or write it on a message board (I get equal amounts of both), I simply say:

~SC~
    lol I love it

whack ass kiddie shit, that's classic lmfao

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I've let my pictures, my success and longevity, sponsors, tax returns ( ) do the talking, as well as my advice and contributions mainly on this message board....
    Dont forget the spinners on the whip either...

The fact that I'm a nutritionist and a trainer and I love to work w/people, further gives me the opportunity in those relationships to overcome any preconceived notions of how I may be.
    Yeah but you aint no scientist beotch!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    me too............ DONG!!!
    holla

man, im so close to 1000

i can taste it, 3 or 4 more to go

aww sh9t, i misread my post count, i really have like 40 more to go damn

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    aww sh9t, i misread my post count, i really have like 40 more to go damn
    IronReload04

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm not gonna sit here and read this entire thread nor the one in the steroid forum, but this is ridiculious.... don't come on here preaching hings like you'r the know all guru of AS or bodybuilding. Your stories don't add up, you've been called out on numerous lies (stories) whatever ya wanna call 'em. So please someone put an end to this before some newbies get really bad advice from some one that doesn't know as much as he thinks........

... and no I'm not talking about Swolecat....

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    man, im so close to 1000
    Yeah, but I'll prolly get there first

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    "look at me i am steroids "

i poop on this thread

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I am a SCRUB. I am a LOSER!

I have never lifted a WEIGHT or DIETED in MY LIFE. I have found NO reason too. I am a pathetic LOSER. I am so pathetic I am still a VIRGIN (well sort of, at least with humans I am)! Even in Mexico I could NOT GET LAID. I live with my parents because it is CHEAP. The only thing's in life I enjoy more than video games is SELF SATISFACTION. I have no FRIENDS or a PERSONAL LIFE. They only other living creature that gives me satisfaction is my SHEEP, MOLLY.

My goals are to live at home as LONG AS POSSIBLE. Hopefully, one day the government will allow human and animal marriages. That way Molly and I can be together FOREVER!

What is everone elses GOALS? What do you all want to accomplish!
    On the floor laughing my ass off, now that was funny...

kman is offline Anabolic Member

That means nada.

~SC~
    Well said, true class act..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My head hurts.. Can I have the last 10 minutes back.. Who are you? I don't think I quite understood who ross is. Could I have a more detailed explanation please?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    son of a bitch the retardation of this thread will make it a classic.. my only concern is.. I DIDNT GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR! ... gay page 3

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    TheMindOfRoss,

I admit you look good and your exactly how i want to look, cut up and not too big. One thing though, try not too be so big headed! Just play it cool.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    haha a classic thread and an old plot - 1 big moron and a lot of ppl making fun of the jacka$$

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    The mind of Ross... Who is he? A STONER! Wow man... when I smoke that SH*T... I like figure it all out man!

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    haha a classic thread and an old plot - 1 big moron and a lot of ppl making fun of the jacka$$
    LMFAO

It seems odd Ross.. That someone is soo dedicated to working out etc.. yet does recreational drugs?

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    It seems odd Ross.. That someone is soo dedicated to working out etc.. yet does recreational drugs?

maybe the weed lets him eat more and grow ?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    TheMindofaJoke

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    TheMindofaJoke
    ROFL ass clown.. thats funny..

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

mind of ross...

you look decent, but your physique does not justify your attitude.......

a little modesty never hurt anyone

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    this thread sucks

i agree.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    TheMindOfRoss, I got a question for you:

Can you drink winny?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    TheMindOfRoss, I got a question for you:

Can you drink winny?

Can you mix Test Enan/Test Cyp in the same syringe?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=ReX357]TheMindOfRoss, I got a question for you:

Can you tell me one more time why Test sucks so I can see some more icons thrown at ya.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sitting @ 251 with 22-27% BF.........I haven't dome a float test so I can't be for certain about the bf. I'd like to hit 275 but with a little less BF. Doing a Test only cycle now and seeing how it's my first I'll see good gains from it. From there shy's the limit. Oh, I'm 40...well 41 by the end of the year.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I never flame and won't start, but did I read he said 2, 3, 4, week cycles are beneficial? 2 WEEKS? And that you can get better results without using TEST? Hmm, last I knew TEST IS THE KING OF BUILDING SOLID MUSCLE MASS!!! And arguing with a guy that has a backround like SWOLE is down right ridiculous!!!!

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I never flame and won't start, but did I read he said 2, 3, 4, week cycles are beneficial? 2 WEEKS? And that you can get better results without using TEST? Hmm, last I knew TEST IS THE KING OF BUILDING SOLID MUSCLE MASS!!! And arguing with a guy that has a backround like SWOLE is down right ridiculous!!!!

Pretend I never said anything. I will present the same views, in a different way, under a different name, and people will be far more receptive. I MUST remember--I am dealing with juiceheads...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    I MUST remember--I am dealing with juiceheads...
    It's that EXACT demeanor and character you present that makes everyone literally hate you. You keep f*cking up w/your "apologies" because you always say something GAY.

The real you will show through under any screen-name, and more-so the real you will personally appear to me through your IP address should you choose to try to "renew and fool" all of the "juiceheads" here.

How do you think someone sees you when you call them a juicehead? They not only don't care what you are going to say, they probably want to beat your ass.

No more of your sh*t, it's cluttering our otherwise impeccable location.

~SC~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information