Big Show 23 Guest

My opinions of this forum so far

Well I've been looking through the forum and 1st impression wise it seems like a good place.I've noticed that you people seem to have alot of respect for the moderator BigKev.

From his posts and profile it's obvious he's been in the game for a while on both sides of the fence*you know what I mean *but I reserve my opinion on BigKev...at least until I've had a few chats with him on MSN Messenger *That was an invitation BK*

Now I'm still working to build my bod but I do know quite a bit about training,nutrition and supplementation from all the reading I've from books and the internet so I should be able to help somewhat however in an attempt to understand the other side of bodybuilding I'd appreciate if forum members who have cycle experience answer any questions that I have.

I've yet to see some of the female physiques but the male physiques are top notch.If/when I post pics I'll have to make sure that I've beefed myself up enough.FYI I'm going more for thickness,size and power*reminicent of some of those muscular Strongman competitors like Bill Kazmaier for example*I guess I'm doing something right since people who know me well enough tell me that I look 20-25lbs larger then what the scale says.

So I might not have as much training experience as some of you but I'm hoping we can learn from each other on all fronts. TTYL

solid90062 is offline Member
    Why does he need to chat with you to get respect? He gets respect because he's a veteran, knows his shit, and gives you honest well thought out advice if u ask for it. Not only that, he's respectful of everyone here, no matter what kind of experience you have, from novice natural weightlifter to all out roid freak.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by solid90062
    Why does he need to chat with you to get respect? He gets respect because he's a veteran, knows his shit, and gives you honest well thought out advice if u ask for it. Not only that, he's respectful of everyone here, no matter what kind of experience you have, from novice natural weightlifter to all out roid freak.
    i don't think he meant any harm here bro. my impression was that not only did he respect him on a personal level, he was also impressed with the good nature of the people of the board who showed him the respect he deserved.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i agree with jbrand..he probably just wants a net friend to chat with and stuff. nothing major i dont think.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Welcome Big Show 23, if you want someone who know their stuff, BigKev is your man. Good luck and hope you can help all of us and we can help you too.

Big Show 23 Guest

Sorry

Originally posted by solid90062
    Why does he need to chat with you to get respect?
    Sorry solid90062 the comment was meant to be funny like everyone else said there was no harm intended

And Jrand you're half right.I respect him and others for their knowledge and experience.But I haven't been a member as long as some of you so I can't respect him or other members the way you people do*on that friend type basis* untill I get the chance to know him & the other members like you do I hope that came out right

Jenna is offline Female Member

Re: My opinions of this forum so far

Originally posted by Big Show 23
    From his posts and profile it's obvious he's been in the game for a while on both sides of the fence*you know what I mean
    No, I don't know what you mean......

BUT -

BigKev IS awesome!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

solid90062 is offline Member
    Ahhhhhh... My bad... I think I get anxious from too much Clen . I apologize if I came off annoyed. It wasnt my intention.

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Welcome! You will find that there is a LOT of GREAT info shared on this site and that most of the folks are just truly great. They also tend to defend each other from strangers if they feel so moved. That's not a BAD thing, it's a FAMILY thing. Enjoy!
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboar bro...and great new avatar jenna!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard! AR will grow on your very quickly!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard!!

Big Kev is awsome and he knows his shit, but don't forget about some others. There are many people here with great amounts of knowledge besides Big Kev. That's what makes this the best forum on the net, diversity across the board.

Big Show 23 Guest

1 more thing

If I ever feel like posting pics 2 things

1)It'll be on CD ROM so I'll need to e-mail them to either a moderator or the owner of the forum to resize them and have them e-mailed back to me

2)I read I think it was Big Kev's thread;so don't worry the pic will be of me.

I'm actually going for more of a thick,beefy look not fat but not shredded either

theron is offline Associate Member

BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE........

.......jenna..i think he means BIG KEV has experince before, during and after supplementation.......but jmo........

Thread Information