gymnut4u is offline Member

what is the most pain you have had ?

For me I would have to say kidney stones !!!!!

The doc's have told me that it is the closet thing to child birth a man can get to ,lol , I have been in a bad car wreck , and tore my acl , but they dont even come close to the little kidney rippers . When you have them you cant walk , you cant take a leak,you cant do anything but curl up like a ball and pray for pain med's ,,lol.

let it rip peep's !!!!!!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Agree with u Gymnut, the worst for a man are kidney stones..I had them 3 times and each time I thought I'd rather die than go through this.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Knee surgery. The injury didn't hurt but waking up after surgery sucked ass. Rehab was no field day, but there were many hot dancers at the sports-rehab facility. At 17 this made it much more bearable.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I broke and dislocated 14 bones in my foot and did not go into shock. The doctor said the pain i went through is worse then child birth(My mom never brings up the "u don't know the pain women go through" line anymore ). I was wishing that i was dead, i couldn't wait for them to put me out for surgery.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Does hitting a parked van on a motorcycle without a helmet count? I know my ass was dumb for having no helmet.....
    Lucking for me I was blessed with a piece of concrete for a head...

At least that's what I've been told.... Put a hurting on the damn van.... Built FORD tough my ass!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    slipped a disk in my back and it completely pinched my siatic (sp) nerve. Completely dislocated my shoulder...the 3rd time, it was out for nearly a week, until I had surgery to tighten the capsule. A broken broomstick 4 inches into my thigh (long story). Emotional shit's by far the worst though

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I've had a complete tear of my MCL in my LT knee, that was pretty bad. Overall I've have to say though, dislocating my RT shoulder the very first time was the worst, thats probably the closest I've ever been to going into shock, almost passed out about twice before I got out of the gym and to the hospital where they had a hell of a time getting me sedated and putting my shoulder back in.....and IMO when people say that if you dislocate something..say a shoulder for example that if you dislocate it again, that it hurts less and less each time..BULLSHIT!!!, it hurt just as much every time (6 times in a 5 month span)

Jenna is offline Female Member
    For about 2 weeks straight, I had an excruciating toothache! I would wake up in the middle of the night in such pain!! It was awful..... Luckily, BigKev is a very thoughtful and attentive person! He did whatever it took to make me feel better, no matter what time of night it was!

But that pain, was by far the worst ever! Ugh - I hope it never comes back!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Lets see for me it would have to be (and my spelling is going to be way off on this) myoperycorditas or something like that????

Basically it a virus that attacks either the fluid or the muscle surrounding the heart, luckily for me it attacked both.

I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was having a heart attack, went to the hospital and next thing I knew I was in ICU for a week. With every beat of my heart it felt like I was being stabbed with a knife. It wasn't fun.

I was only 16 at the time and for 16 it is extremely rare to get that virus. If it would have stayed any longer I would have had to had a heart transplant to survive. I think I’m something like 1 of 30 survivors in the world to have had this disease and not had to have a heart transplant.

All I can say is I had someone looking out for me during that.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I'd have to say when I sliced my Patella in a boating accident. When I went to the hospital they used a brillo type sponge on my exposed knee cap & rubbed all the fiber glass from the boat out of my kneecap for about 10 minutes! Still makes me cry when I think about it!

nymattyk is offline Member
    i had an earing ripped out of my ear, split my lobe in half. THAT WAS PAINFUL! after plastic surgery it healed well enough that i pierced right through the scar tissue

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I disolacted my shoulder that was bad I also popped my hip out when I had a car accident and did not realise for about 5 hours.It never healed and every so often it comes out of the socket,I can also do it on demand which i tend not to do anymore.

One that always get me is a needle going into the roof of your mouth at the dentist,it feels as if he is aiming for the top of your head

Now that I think about it...

I stubbed my toe on the bed one morning when it was cold as hell. I fell to the ground and layed there for a good 10 minutes wishing I was dead. Laugh all you want, but some of you know what I'm talking about.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid

I stubbed my toe on the bed one morning when it was cold as hell. I fell to the ground and layed there for a good 10 minutes wishing I was dead. Laugh all you want, but some of you know what I'm talking about.
    I literally laughed out loud at my desk here at work!! Someone walked up and looked at me like, "Yea....SHE's workin' "

LOL - that was so funny - "wishing I was dead".....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Sorry, BTW nice new Avatar

Thread Information