kamikaze is offline Junior Member

Tallest man on the earth!

Jack Earle was born Jacob Ehrlich, a baby so tiny that doctors feared he wouldn't live. He weighed four pounds. But immediately, he began to grow incredibly; by age ten he was over six feet tall. He finally topped out at 7 feet, 7 1/2 inches.
    He was discovered by Hollywood as a teenager and offered a job acting in comedies. He made over fifty of them, until one day on the set when he fell from a scaffolding. When he woke, he found he was blind, due to a newly-discovered tumor on his pituitary gland. Doctors attempted to shrink the tumor with X-rays which miraculously both returned his sight and stopped his incredible growth.

He enrolled in college, during which he went to see the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus where he saw Jim Tarver, billed as the tallest man in the world. Jack considered that odd, since he was taller than Tarver by several inches. He joined the circus and traveled with them for fourteen years.

Upon retiring from the circus, Jack became a successful traveling salesman and was intensely creative. He painted, sculpted, was a prize-winning photographer and a poet. He even published a book of poetry called The Long Shadows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallest man on the earth!-jack_earle.jpg  

Chang, The Chinese Giant, first debuted in London in 1865. He was billed as being nine feet tall and weighing 360 pounds. Well, that was a bit of an over-statement, since reliable measures put him actually at 7 feet, 8 1/2 inches, still impressive nonetheless.
    He was born Chang Wu-gow in 1846 to parents of regular height. He reached his adult height by age twelve. He toured Europe, telling audiences that he had a brother who was nearly seven feet tall and a sister six feet tall. He claimed he had one sister who had died that was ten inches taller than he!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallest man on the earth!-chang_giant.jpg  

Robert Wadlow was a pituitary giant, someone who grows enormously due to an overactive pituitary gland. He was born in Alton, Illinois a completely normal baby, 8 1/2 pounds. However, by the time he was a year old he weighed twice normal, 44 pounds. By nine years he'd reached 6 feet, 2 inches, by sixteen he hit 7 feet, 10 inches, and nearly 400 pounds. Finally he topped out in 1940 at 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall and weighed 439 pounds.
    Wadlow first planned to become an attorney, but found college life difficult due to his size. Pens and pencils were difficult for him to use, lab instruments were a nightmare, and he could scarcely walk in icy conditions. His bones were brittle, and a single fall could put him in the hospital.

He began making money endorsing Peters Shoes early in life, so when college became too difficult he decided to open a shoe store of his own. He signed on with Ringling Brothers to come up with the starting cash.

He died at age 22 from an extreme infection caused by a brace on his ankle. His extreme height caused him lowered sensitivity in his legs and the brace had caused a sore that he didn't notice until it had become infected.

Having heard stories of an anatomist who had robbed a grave to get the bones of another giant, Wadlow took precautions: his coffin was buried with a thick shell of reinforced concrete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallest man on the earth!-wadlow-giant.jpg  

Earl Hughes weighed 1069 pounds, the heaviest authenticated human. His chest measured 124 inches, his waist 122 inches, and each upper arm was 40 inches around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallest man on the earth!-hughes-debu.jpg  

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Looks like someone's havin' a little fun with the guiness Book o' records.I gotta pick up a recent one, last one I have is like 1988.

$uperman is offline Member
    yeah.... i have one from 2000 , i like the older ones better. the new age records arnt that amazing to me

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I hadnt looked at a Guiness book since I was a kid.

I was very dissapointed when I looked at one in the book store recently.

It looked like it was written by the staff of the National Enquirer

NightOp is offline Member
    those are some crazy pics... interesting post.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get that fat guy some Winnie, T3, and Clen !!! Damn!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    What a fucking strange thread....

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    New Guiness sucks! It has all these new "made up" records. You know the shit that only happens once so therefore it's a record. I hate that shit. Ripley's is definitely more entertaining.

Cool record: Stacking 8 silver dollars up on one another side ways

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Interesting facts strange how nature makes us all so different

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    I belive its God that makes us different.

BigD is offline Associate Member

Woman aims to have sexual intercourse world record

A woman says she wants to get into the Guinness Book of Records by having sex with more men than any other woman in history.

Ramanda Bjanca who lives in Banja Luka in Bosnia-Herzegovina claims to have already had sex with 1,400 men.

However, a Guinness spokesman told Ananova it's not a category they'd be interested in and says such requests for inclusion are immediately rejected.

Ramanda claims men are queuing up to help her on her way, and says although she asks for £10 sponsorship from every one, those who can't afford it are not turned away.

The 21-year-old said: "I only started a few months ago and I've already notched up 1,400. I have to get the men to sponsor me of course, I mean I've already had to replace one bed and I need to eat lots to keep my energy levels high."

All the men have to write comments in a special book of sponsors which also includes their donation.

Ramanda said: "They have to sign that they have not slept with me before and then they get a number. I'd like to get names and addresses but not everyone is happy to provide that.

"Some people have said it's just a quick way of earning money but, although I do need the sponsorship to get by, my main aim is to enter the Guinness Book of Records as the girl that slept with most men."

Jenna is offline Female Member

Re: Woman aims to have sexual intercourse world record

Originally posted by BigD
    "Some people have said it's just a quick way of earning money but, although I do need the sponsorship to get by, my main aim is to enter the Guinness Book of Records as the girl that slept with most men."
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! Insane..... She's probably already GOT the record..... and will hold it for a long, long time, I'm sure....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Thread Information