BigD is offline Associate Member

Question What does it feel like to be you?

This question is directed to the big guys in here but anybody can jump in if they want. I also dont know really if there is a way to answer this but I'll ask anyways.

To the big guys, what does it feel like to be you. What I mean by this is to be a big as you are. It's one thing to be massive in the gym, it's expected to see a huge guy in there. But what does it feel like in a normal day, like walking through the mall, dinner at a restaurant, being the biggest mofo at the club?

Again I dont know if this can be answered but I thought I'd ask. If this is a dumb ass question that makes no sense then let me know and i'll delete it.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    the looks and flatery are great for the ego. but sometimes it does get a little old. i always feel like i am in charge of every situation i enter. i can go into a room full of people and immidiately i feel i am in charge. in a word, i guess i feel intimidating.

Big Show 23 Guest

I will admit

If a 5'11 245lbs muscle man came up & wanted to actually have a conversation to get to know me I'd have 2 reactions

1)I'd be surprised since for the most part bodybuilders don't exactly talk to me and I'm somewhat shy

2)I'd be intimidated at first but after I get to know the guy by talking to him,hangin' out and maybe even workout with him if he was a nice level headed person his size wouldn't bother me as much.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I still don't think of myself as a big guy. In high school I was 5'8" and 145-150lbs....the 180-200lb guys were big in my eyes. In University I was 5'10" 185-195lbs...the 230lb + guys were big in my eyes. I'm currently 5'10" and about 240lbs and I still look in the mirror and say "Fuck I look small!!" When I look in a mirror (at home or the gym) I see a guy who is fat, with narrow shoulders and average sized arms. This is the gods honest truth (ask my wife or eye_candy), I went to a bodybuilding show last weekend as a spectator and I was wearing a tight T-shirt and jeans and I said to my wife "I don't feel like I belong...I feel really small!!" Maybe I have muscle dysmorphia or something. I guess I won't be happy until people say "Look at that freak!!"

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am the same bro. i always feel as if i am losing weight. i was a 160lber when i started and i guess my brain hasnt caught up yet or something.

blaylock is offline New Member
    I thaught having size in the states was rewarding, until i moved here to costa rica. the looks are unbelivable, im no mamoth but alot bigger than the fellas here. i think its the greatest felling in the world although i have to agree with being feared by children sucks!!!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I just think it would be a great feeling but I guess it's like being famous. So people love it some peopel hate it.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i run in at 315 right now, and sure, i carry too much bf, but at 6'4 i dont look THAT bad

to be me is just fine - its me! iv always been big and iv been lifting for so long now that i cant remember what it was like when i didnt lift.

i dont mind getting the looks, it makes me feel different! i would HATE to be the same as everyone else anyway so thats fine by me - some people even try to say how much they hate the idea of being that big but the only ones who say that are small so go figure where they come from!

like bigkev i feel in charge of every situation i encounter, i feel intimidating (when i work as a bouncer that helps) except when im around kids!! little buggers seem to love me and use me as a climbing frame!

grrr!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I am not the bigest guy in my town , but I am the bigest one in the crowd most of the time , It is cool the look's and comment's I get , but it suck's alot of the time , people seem to shy away from me , and I am one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet . Ive had many women that I have meet tell me that I am intimidating ,That all muscel guy's are stuck on them self and are player's , but after they get to know me they see that I am just a normal guy , Me and my girl almost didnt meet because she thought this way , she thought I was intimidating and almost didnt come up and talk to me the night we met if it wasnt for one of her girl friend's pushing her we wouldnt have . Most of the time I am harder on myself than anyone else could ever be , I look in the mirror and think I am fat and am out of shape , I guess that is what keep's us in the game !

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    at 6'2" 255 I don't think of myself as a big guy. Bigger than most yes, but I definately am not "big" yet. I like the looks, respect you get, even if it is from slight intimidation. As far as the feeling small bit goes...it's crazy, some days I feel fat, others tiny... I enjoy the occasional day, when I do feel big.

theron is offline Associate Member
    I should be proud of myself but I'm not.I always wanted to be bigger and more cut up!

Thread Information