Seaoro693 is offline Junior Member

Was channel surfing this morning

I was channel surfing this morning and stopped on the view. That chinese chic is kinda hot. Whats her name? Any way they were talking about a woman who is suing a potato chip company for 50mill because the chips contained 4X the fat content than listed on the label and this caused her to get an extremely fat ass. Sorry just had to vent. Fat people or people in general that dont take responceablity for their own actions or use common jugement really piss me off.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What a fuckin crock of shit!!!!

"You owe me because your potato chips made me fat!!"

double o seven is offline New Member

Re: Was channel surfing this morning

Originally posted by Seaoro693
    That chinese chic is kinda hot. Whats her name? .
    lucy lu?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Don't even get me started on people who sue for stupid shit. First you have them saying they're handicapped cuz they're fucking fat. Then you have them suing cuz the seat belt won't fit. If the seatbelt is too small try walking fat fuck. Here are some other stupid lawsuits;

Mex family suing us gov. 25mil cuz he was shot to death trying to sneak across the border? Are you kidding me?

30 mil cuz dumbass broad spilled hot coffee on her lap at McD's

Husband suing McD's because wife burnt her lip on a pickle in a burger and she couldn't give him oral sex.

I'm not making this shit up. People need to take responsibility for their own actions.

I'm so pissed off now!! Damit!!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Diesel, Actually I felt the same way when I first heard about the mcdonalds thing but then I had a college prof/lawyer tell me about the details and it actually made sense that she won. I think the coffee was beyond hot, something like 3-5 times as hot as normal coffee (they proved a machine malfunction), and not that it just spilled on her but did permanent damage to her gentitals while sitting in the cup, in her lap. There are more details I can't remember to support her case.

Not saying the reward was the right amount, but I guess the jury did it to prove a point.

I know I have seen many people hold a cup of coffee between their legs and damn if that caused my penis to never work again I would be calling Johnnie Cochran faster than you could say melted penis.
    Last edited by scottp999; 04-17-2002 at 04:50 PM.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    The girl's name is Lisa Ling.....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I agree Diesel. Just thought I would share that the media didn't give all the details on that one, just so they could sensationalize. I was quite surprised to hear all the facts and when we heard them (was a class of about 30) no one thought that she shouldn't have won. We disagreed with the amount of reward.

Thread Information