Big Show 23 Guest

Talking Time to be honest you guys

Okay you guys time to be honest.Being as muscled up as you are do you enjoy taking off the ol' t-shirt and flex those muscles in front of a mirror.And if so what is/are your favorite pose(s)

1)Double bicep
    2)Most Muscular
    3)Bouncing your chest up and down

Me my favorite poses are the most muscular and bouncing my chest up and down.When I was a scrawny kid w/a bird chest and I saw people like Lex Luger or Robbie Rage from WCW bounce their pecs I wanted to do that too*which I can*and when I gain even more mass it'll look like 2 bulging globs of meat.

Also how many of you like to wear tight fitting v neck t-shirts;I mean those stretchy t-shirts that feeltight around the arms and really show off the pecs.

theron is offline Associate Member
    ????

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    VANITY............comes to mind

Big Show 23 Guest
    Originally posted by bexsome
    VANITY............comes to mind
    I'm not vain,I'm just honest. I admit I like to flex my muscles in the mirror

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Hmmm, well if you have seen my body, you know I avoid mirrors like the plague

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Every bodybuilding loves to flex/pose! That's one of the main things of bodybuilding, especially to see if your even making progress, and which part of your body is lagging!

After every workout, me and my friend go into the changeroom and start hitting the poses! ALL the poses, and we just check each other out and pretend we are Arnold, IT'S GREAT!!!

However, on the tight t-shirt thing, since i've got quite the big gut, i avoid tight tshirts (unless i can suck in my stomach real good .)

Gear101 is offline Member
    hell i flex at the gym.. best way to practice.. if you can pose in front of everyone at the gym you can pose on stage... leg and back is my favs

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Chest bounce and most ripped looking stance! Hell I flex in the mirror all the time... how else am I going to figure out what looks best to do in public. Furthermore, I enjoy seeing what all my hard work has accomplished.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I do...don't necessarily like what I see yet, but I definately do pose. I like looking at my back/traps. Kinda inspiration/motivation. Sometimes I get frustrated, and wanna bust ass even harder...

Would you guys pose/flex to make a smaller or skinny guy feel bad or embarassed ?

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I currently use the mirror just to track progress. But one day when I'm bigger I'm sure I will.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I love posing in the mirror. My wife thinks it is funny. When I take my shirt off it has to be in a room with mirrors.

My fav. double Biceps......Cause there HUGE . I get a better pump for most muscular though.

RON
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Would you guys pose/flex to make a smaller or skinny guy feel bad or embarassed ?
    Guys who have to make other look bad in order to feel good about them selves are pathetic. I do it cause I feel good about how far I've come and I like myself

Kid Shred is offline Member
    The mirror is the best critic, we've had a long love/hate relationship.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    no better feeling then having t-shirt feeling tight around ur arms that use to be big on u

Big Show 23 Guest
    That's how I feel when looking at the pics of the 200lbs+ beefed up male members...Thanks alot guys

J/K

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Kid Shred
    The mirror is the best critic, we've had a long love/hate relationship.
    bump that.. to much carbs.. need more size.. looks good .. need more cardo.. and on and on

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    My mother wants to beat me up all i do is pose in all the mirrors in my house ....I once woke my mother up from sleeping from looking into her mirror on her bed posing....Every mirror i see i pose its a habit even car windows LOL ill have to pull up my tshirt and flex the bicep
    Bash

Originally posted by Diesel

I never attempt to make anyone feel bad or embarassed. If I do in some way it is not intentional.

Anyone who does, needs an ass whopping in my eyes.
    If someone else notices you look good do you feel self-concious ?

Originally posted by RON

Guys who have to make other look bad in order to feel good about them selves are pathetic. I do it cause I feel good about how far I've come and I like myself
    Now that is a good and healthy attitude. Ron have you ever seen someone looking at you and you get compliments and then you show off a bit more ? How does that make you feel ?

Mine is more hate than love.
    Same as me, only its not just hate but true loathing.

Originally posted by Tennis_God
    I pose every day....its actually a critical part of my routine in terms of definition and symmetry. However, I rather do it at home then at the gym...I am not a fan of guys flexing and posing at the gym.
    I like that attitude too, because it makes me feel embarassed and angry when I see guys doing it in the gym, and sometimes I think they are doing it to make fun of guys like myself. I mean its not right to just stand in front of me while I am inbetween sets and start flexing and looking at me intimidatingly, I mean sometimes they look at me with a threatening look or at least I percieve as one. I usually just get up and move.

That is why I am asking these questions.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RON

The hell with that. F*CK YOU TWIG BOY!!!

Just kidding. We were all that scrawny guy at one point. Right? I'm not even big enough to pull that ish yet. I hope I will be within a year or two tho. I can't flex at my gym, I feel like I am the smallest S.O.B. in there.

But my fave pose is...shit.. . I'll just say the one in my ava just for the hell of it.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 04-20-2002 at 09:22 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i'm deffintly to small to be doing it in the gym. But sometimes i do hit a subtle tri shot walking past the mirror
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    NEVER. I have a lot of respect for guys that are working their asses off with half the weight that I use.

Originally posted by EXCESS

NEVER. I have a lot of respect for guys that are working their asses off with half the weight that I use.
    Thanks Excess, I knew most of you guys on here would be good stand-up guys like this. Its that most of the gym geeks that do this kind of thing would never be interested in being a productive member of a board like AR. They are those nasty punks over on the other boards.

Big Show 23 Guest
    I've had big musclehead guys flex in fron of me but....they are usually people I've seen around the gym and have spoken to them on a few occasions so it's all good

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    How is it that one day you look and you look great then the next time you look you look shit..............

Big Show 23 Guest
    Originally posted by bexsome
    How is it that one day you look and you look great then the next time you look you look shit..............
    It's a psychological thing bexsome.It my belief that once a male bodybuilder develops quite a bit of muscularity that they become to some degree Muscle Dysmorphic(Seeing themselves as crap when others don't)Thats why I think that we bodybuilders on this forum should try to get along and give constructive(but not harsh)criticism,and also compliments when they are merited.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    My favorite?

The one in my avatar.
    and....u definitely look like a MONSTER in that pic diesel...my God at ur traps bro

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmm, well if you have seen my body, you know I avoid mirrors like the plague
    You and me both I have not trained for 2 weeks and only slept for like 2-3 hrs a night so I look bloody crap!

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Ye gotta do a few wee poses after a workout,i know i aint the best looking guy in the gym,but hey,all it takes is time

RON

Now that is a good and healthy attitude. Ron have you ever seen someone looking at you and you get compliments and then you show off a bit more ? How does that make you feel ?
    Well, Im generally a humble guy too. I don't feel uncomfortable at all with compliments. I am kinda fat now because I've been bulking way too long. I still get a lot of looks from the ladies especially when I wear a tank top and it makes me feel great. I might show off a bit but it makes me feel good and it doesn't hurt anyone. Except the guy they are with I'm harmless though cause I'm married

Originally posted by Billy Boy

You and me both I have not trained for 2 weeks and only slept for like 2-3 hrs a night so I look bloody crap!
    You will look better than I do any day I'm sure my friend.

Billy some time you need to send me the pic you had in your old avatar. I have only heard about that

Originally posted by RON

Well, Im generally a humble guy too. I don't feel uncomfortable at all with compliments. I am kinda fat now because I've been bulking way too long. I still get a lot of looks from the ladies especially when I wear a tank top and it makes me feel great. I might show off a bit but it makes me feel good and it doesn't hurt anyone. Except the guy they are with I'm harmless though cause I'm married
    Nothing wrong with a bit of harmless flirting with the ladies, nothing at all Believe it or not I've even done it once or twice

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    I actually will never wear a tank-top in public. I'm too self conscious. Its not that I am thinking that everyone is pointing and laughing at me because I have toothpicks, its just that I look like someone who goes to the gym. I just don't want people to think I'm showing off or anything.

musmirflx is offline New Member
    for Me I pose and flex in every mirror I find. and pose with guys at gym to see how huge I really am or how small depending LOL. every guys looks as I flex an I hope I am giving em some inspiration the same as when I see some huge dude flexing and admiring what he has built. Face it guys we all love an crave the attention you get when you are a huge slab of muscle , everybody looks, makes comments. I even find you get alot better service in stores. I built my body to show it off and be proud of it. Herculese was my inspiration and Hopefully I will do the same for some guy graving to have massive muscles.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ...actually 3

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Old!!
    +1..... he he!!

Thread Information