Pheedno is offline Respected Member

How did you get here

Wondering how all of you ladies and gents managed to find this utopia we call Anabolic Review? Also, how has this place improved you?

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    Had heard about this site while on another bb site. Like this place much better

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I was using a search engine to find some medical info on some "stuff" and came upon the drup profile on the main page. I spent some time looking around, and after a month of reading, decided to join. This site has greatly improved my basic knowledge...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    improved knowledge! Actually, has provided me with knowledge. Looking back I don't think I had any at all - even though I thought I did.

peace,

ttgb

NightOp is offline Member
    just like josh i found the profiles first then checked out the board... still a relative noob to all of this.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Just happened upon it one day while doing some searching on different "topics." One of the best sites I've ever found....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    was a member on another site that went to total sh*t, and someone posted the link to AR. i have been here since.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    BigKev and I posted on Elite quite often... When George started charging for the Platinum membership, we just switched over here to AR when someone posted a link ...

I still post over in the Women's Forum at Elite.... There are quite a few women over there that can be really helpful on women's topics. I'm still tryin to get more females over here to OUR women's forum to get it moving faster.....

Anabolic review is still my favorite because the family's smaller and more personable.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Came over from another board that I just lurked a while. AR definately has a more "home like" feel to it then other boards i've been to, so I stuck around.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i seen one of my friends on it and decided that i wanted to learn so i came home and started learning

daveroth is offline Banned
    I personally got invited by the administrator. So far it is really straight forward and low key.... I respect that alot.

Thread Information