I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. I think it's a fad or trend if you will. There is absolutely no ****ing way that there are this many gay people. I'm not trying to judge, to each his own, but the whole scene is getting a little old. And this metrosexual crap, where you dress and act gay but are supposedly straight makes no sense what so ever. Every ****ing time I flip on the TV it's nothing but a big god damn pussy influence on America. Every single reality BS show, Real world(ok, MTV altogether) whatever is all this inner emotional homo crap. Whatever happened to cartoons like GI Joe, He-Man, fat Albert, etc. The cartoons now are all Tella Tubbies, Barney, Spongebob, all this stupid shit that no child who is really born to be a heterosexual could identify with anyways! I mean, if your truly born that way then go about your business, but dont bring that bullshit out in public and try telling EVERYBODY that its perfectly ok and acceptible because it's confusing kids who are too young to know any better and the next thing you know its gonna be nothing but a generation of weak, soft, liberal ****ing pussies. Ok, flame away now, I'm ready.