firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Might be a stupid question.

Sup guys im curently on fina and test e ...MY blood pressure gets elevated while on ...80 over 140 ...
    Im getting not 1 but 2 root canals done in about 4 weeks . Should I be concernd about the anesthesia? My dentist ask me if I had any blood pressure problems and i said no cause normaly I dont, Im just worried about anything happening from the jucie in my system when they inject the anethesia .....
    helppppp im realy concernd and I dont no if im over reacting ....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would tell him your on, cant hurt, 2 root canals, give up the sugar and brush more!!!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to be safe, I would tell the surgeon/dentist everything...my sugeon asked me if I had taken steroids along with the rest of the questions when I had mine done, there must be a reason for that. I did say no, however, because at that time I hadnt.

Ok thanxxx 4 the advice. Let say I woudlnt tell him..Is their a anything that can happen to me ?????

Dont know where you live, but up here in Canada everything you tell the doc is legally confidential

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Dont know where you live, but up here in Canada everything you tell the doc is legally confidential
    In US too, as long as your over 18, just tell him, safest way!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Firstinmia, Just tell him. Why risk it?
    We are in the same neck of the woods and I'm sure he's heard it 1,000,000 x's before. I doubt he will put it on record...

You might get a lecture, thats about it

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    You might get a lecture, thats about it
    My doc treats me weird now, going to get a new one that will help me, my dermatoligist thanked me for being honest though, he said tons of guys come in and lie and he knows what the acne's from.

the thing is that the one thats in charge in the office below the DOC is my sis !!!!!!!!
    and she has no clue that im on and im sur if she finds out she will tell my folks/

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Sup guys im curently on fina and test e ...MY blood pressure gets elevated while on ...80 over 140
    80 OVER 140???

I really hope you meant 140 over 80.

If not, look out!

~SC~

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    the thing is that the one thats in charge in the office below the DOC is my sis !!!!!!!!
    and she has no clue that im on and im sur if she finds out she will tell my folks/

If your young enough to be scared of your parents, your too young to be juicing anyway Build a base and wait for your mind and body to mature. IMO anyway, maybe some/most here will disagree.

ok im 23.......

I wana see you exp**** a pair of 70 year old cuban parents Steroids , and tell me what rewaction you get.
    Im not trying to be a smart ass or an ahole I appreciate the comment but them knowing is not an option .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell him what your blood pressure is 140 over 80 and he will decide you should have no problems IMO. Actually they'll probably check it themselves before the dental work.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Just tell him what your blood pressure is 140 over 80 and he will decide you should have no problems IMO. Actually they'll probably check it themselves before the dental work.
    i agrea.. if blood pressure is that important your dentist will test you, not just take your word for it..

by the way, doctors can't tell anyone about your medical history, but i've heard that some might list; steroid use on your insurance.. you could even get dropped by your insurance.. unfortunatly i don't know for sure, and there's really no way i can think of to find out if it's true or not.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i agrea.. if blood pressure is that important your dentist will test you, not just take your word for it..

by the way, doctors can't tell anyone about your medical history, but i've heard that some might list; steroid use on your insurance.. you could even get dropped by your insurance.. unfortunatly i don't know for sure, and there's really no way i can think of to find out if it's true or not.
    YEs they will put in your medical file which insurance companies do look at.......

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    ok im 23.......

I wana see you exp**** a pair of 70 year old cuban parents Steroids , and tell me what rewaction you get.
    LOL. ^^^^^^^^
    Niño....Esteroides. Te as vuelto loco. Deja que llegue tu padre
    1/4 cuban, so I know watcha mean.
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 08-04-2005 at 01:30 AM.

HAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA

asi mismo

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes insurance is a big question I would never tell my doctor I was on gear because if it gets back to the ins you could have some problems. Although I told my physician assistant he is cool and I know it won't be recorded or mentioned.

Thread Information