DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member

whats wrong with the youth of today?

Ex-pupil kills 17 in German school

nuts just plane crazy sad really

http://www.msnbc.com/news/743964.asp
    Last edited by DevilsDeity; 04-26-2002 at 02:02 PM.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i saw that man, its truely sad that people can be so unhappy as to do these unforgivable acts, what is this world coming to.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn, I'm just left speechless!

Uconish is offline Member
    It is truely sad that kids have to go to school and worry whether or not someone is going to barge in and shoot up the place I dont know what kids today are thinking

manijak is offline Associate Member
    our kids are out future .....fu(k3d up...I think...
    Now they will probably blame rammstein and video games ,

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it's never the kids fault.

Damn shame!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My oldest is in preschool now and thinking about the future is scary as a parent. We never had to deal with this crap.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    When I heard this today I was in total shock, couldn't believe it could happen yet again.

Dunblane in Scotland in 1995, Columbine in Littleton in 1999 and now Erfürt in 2002......

Sick man, sick....

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Maybe if their parents would pay some fucking attention to their kids as oppossed to worrying about making millions so they can make their overinflated car payment or outrageous credit card bills then the children would know right from wrong and wouldn't grow up killing people.

It's not fair to blame the video games and movies, because I turned out fine and when I was growing up, less shit was cesored compared to nowadays.

First Blood(Stalone) at an early age does not equal vigilante in forrest\cop killer.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Maybe if their parents would pay some fucking attention to their kids as oppossed to worrying about making millions so they can make their overinflated car payment or outrageous credit card bills then the children would know right from wrong and wouldn't grow up killing people.

It's not fair to blame the video games and movies, because I turned out fine and when I was growing up, less shit was cesored compared to nowadays.

First Blood(Stalone) at an early age does not equal vigilante in forrest\cop killer.

Very well put bro...summed up what I was gonna say.....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    TV, video games, and music aren't role models. Too many parents are quick to blame the "bad role models" when they haven't taken the time to be a good role model.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Amen!

I opened this thread thinking someone was going to be preaching about gun laws. It is refreshing to hear people say things that show the majority of us still have common sense.

Where I grew up, it wasn't uncommon to have a rifle or shotgun in the pickup at school. We would occasionally hunt coyotes on the way to school or right after. We all carried pocket knives in our pockets as well. The only trouble the principle gave us was if we didn't keep a good edge on our blade. NEVER, NEVER did anyone get shot, stabbed etc. We knew what the hell would happen to us at school and home if we even thought about it. Plus, we just flat new better.

peace,

ttgb

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    when i turned on cnn yesterday and it said "school shooting in germany" i almost crapped my pants because i was born in germany and my entire family lives in germany, many of my cousins are still in grade school, but it did not occur in a town where any of my cousins live (thank god).
    any ways how the hell did this kid get a gun anyways? germany has some of the stricktest gun laws in the world, you must wait a year to get a gun and to get a gun license one must go through extensive testing and waiting period, up to 1.5 years. Although there are guns getting into the country via eastern europe and the balkans, the black gun market is very small compared to the usa, this is just becuase of the very strict gun laws.

When a dude's gettin bullied and shoots up his school
    and they blame it on Marilyn (on Marilyn).. and the heroin
    Where were the parents at? And look where it's at
    Middle America, now it's a tragedy
    Now it's so sad to see, an upper class ci-ty
    havin this happenin (this happenin)..
    then attack Eminem cause I rap this way (rap this way)..
    But I'm glad cause they feed me the fuel that I need for the fire
    to burn and it's burnin and I have returned'''

"The way I am " Eminem

justme is offline Associate Member
    I don't get it, bullying is getting more extreme in school as fist fights have now become knife or 1 on 5 fights. Why aren't people standing up and saying that this person or that person has/is doing this ? Why aren't parents seeing their kids come home depressed or hurt ? And the ones that are why aren't they doing something about it ? remove your kids from one school and place them in a different one, if that fails home school them.

Too many people are taking the well it doesn't directly effect me so I will just ignore it approach. same with people seeing fights and ignore the group kicking the crap out of 1 or 2 people. Stand up for your community and the people around you.

sorry didn't mean to vent like that

Too many people are taking the well it doesn't directly effect me so I will just" blame it on Marilyn (on Marilyn).. and the heroin
    Where were the parents at?" Why aren't parents seeing their kids come home depressed or hurt ?And the ones that are why aren't they doing something about it ? "they attack Eminem cause I rap this way (rap this way)..

"The way I am

The rest of the song also answers the rest of your questions..

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    just have to wonder what it takes 4 someone to do those kind of things

Thread Information