Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

ON average how many members are banned on a daily basis? (A question for the MOds)

For my own amusement, just curious how many members are banned on a daily basis? Lately I have been seing alot of folks coming here without reading and understanding the rules....
    Go ahead someone shock me...

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    not many at all. Most people follow the rules. The only time you will see a day when more than 1 username is banned is when a banned member keeps reregistering under different usernames. So it's not very often at all.

Honestly if there were a lot of people being banned for the same reason, I would think it was my fault for not explaining the rules very well. I have done more than my share of letting people know what is and is not acceptable on this board and I have never changed what I have allowed since the first day this board went up. So if someone is banned it is because they choose to not follow the rules. It may surprise you, but I have even spoken with a member I have banned on this board on 3 different occassions over the phone to see if we could work out a compromise. They chose not to compromise so I did not let them back on the board. I am more than fair when it comes to how this board is run, and I believe most people on here will back me up on that statement.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Wow.. I thought you would say something like 10 a day or something. I didn't mean to sound like I was saying that banning is a bad thing. I know that you will look after us here at AR Jay. I was mostly curious, especially being all the new members joining lately..
    All I can say is keep up the good work guys!

Thread Information