OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Planning Amsterdam trip

Some friends and i are planning a trip to Amsterdam in 06. Im sure there are a few bros on here who have been. Can you give me an idea on what months would be the best time to visit and any general info that would help us in planning our trip? Thanks in advance!!

OG

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    man i would love to go back there. i spent a week in rotterdam and i visited ams a few times. mmmm heineken.

What time of year did you go bro..? How was the weather..?

OG

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Some friends and i are planning a trip to Amsterdam in 06. Im sure there are a few bros on here who have been. Can you give me an idea on what months would be the best time to visit and any general info that would help us in planning our trip? Thanks in advance!!

OG
    send me money to buy tickets and i'll tell you which month were going.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Amsterdam is coo. Where else can you buy a bike for $5, but stolen. I never seen so many damn bikes in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    send me money to buy tickets and i'll tell you which month were going.
    Ok sure. Whats your addy...

OG

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Amsterdam is fun no matter what time of the year you go there. I've been in spring, summer, fall and winter and every time it's great.

Of course when I am there I am usually baked out of my mind and tripping balls so that probably has something to do with it...

colossus1 is offline Member
    red light district.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    If you like pot, shrooms, and hookers you'lle have loads of fun whenever you go

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Amsterdam is awsome, I came back a month ago. But you have to be prepared, because if your not the place will eat you alive. I spent over 4000eu in less than a week.
    The first 3 days for me was a big cocaine binge, you can't help it because when your walking the streets of the red light district all you hear is whispers of "Cocaine ... Cocaine...". Before my time in Amsterdam I would have never smashed a prostitute, but I swear some of them are like supermodels, but then again some are men aswell so choose carefully.
    I went during summer which is the best time to go, The best place to stay would have to be the Bulldog Hostel in Central red light district. Its is a backpackers hostel but its 5 star, and the women you meet come from all over the world, there is such a general friendly attitude amonst everyone so you will be very comfortable. The bulldog also has the best coffee shop (Weed Store) in holland.
    Dont go to hard though, I lost so much weight in 4 weeks - all that hard work down the drain

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnie
    Yeah Amsterdam is awsome, I came back a month ago. But you have to be prepared, because if your not the place will eat you alive. I spent over 4000eu in less than a week.
    The first 3 days for me was a big cocaine binge, you can't help it because when your walking the streets of the red light district all you hear is whispers of "Cocaine ... Cocaine...". Before my time in Amsterdam I would have never smashed a prostitute, but I swear some of them are like supermodels, but then again some are men aswell so choose carefully.
    I went during summer which is the best time to go, The best place to stay would have to be the Bulldog Hostel in Central red light district. Its is a backpackers hostel but its 5 star, and the women you meet come from all over the world, there is such a general friendly attitude amonst everyone so you will be very comfortable. The bulldog also has the best coffee shop (Weed Store) in holland.
    Dont go to hard though, I lost so much weight in 4 weeks - all that hard work down the drain
    Thats right!
    Summer is the best time to go to amsterdam. You will also hear whispers of "xtc, acid, speed ..." but be carefull with this crazy guys (who will sell you everything, even right behind a police man). Don't let them see how many money you have with you, don't deal with them if you are alone, and if you can don't buy anything on the streets ...

Have fun
    Last edited by chino777; 08-27-2005 at 06:18 AM.

Thread Information