Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: disturbing pic!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Lets clear things up about the barrett .50", It does not kick alot ( due to muzzle brake, recoil operation and weight of weapon) very loud. Very accurate up to one mile.
    Very easy to operate and heavy, but mobile. Expensive to own but very fun to shoot!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    a 50cal round will dam near cut you in half, and anyone who knows about snipers know they aim for the heart or the triangle..
    in normal curcumstances yes mate but ssein as they may hit the bomb strapped around his chest they will go for the head shot.

likewize is offline Junior Member
    I love it!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thats sick.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    in normal curcumstances yes mate but ssein as they may hit the bomb strapped around his chest they will go for the head shot.
    i was thinkin the same thing!

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    I've heard a shot medial and slightly inferior to the eyes can dissipate any motor reflex which might say cause our friend to push a button with his little fingers. On an interesting note 50 Cal rifles have been used in documented shots exceeding 2000 meters with exceptional shooters and spotters. Just remember our boys are keeping these nuts out of our cities. God bless America!

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    I cant wait for these hurricanes to strike the US army...then we will see who laughs last....
    I pray to god that he destroys those who laugh at my bros death with hurricanes and tornadoes and Typhoons
    Last edited by Ridla; 09-10-2005 at 12:49 AM.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    I cant wait for these hurricanes to strike the US army...then we will see who laughs last....
    I pray to god that he destroys those who laugh at my bros death with hurricanes and tornadoes and Typhoons
    I think they did your "bro" a favor there boy!!!
    If that guy was stupid enough to strap a bomb to his chest he deserved what he got! A very large round right between the eyes!!! Think about it he was just going to splatter himself all over some street or some shit! Now his momma can give him a decent burial.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I think they did your "bro" a favor there boy!!!
    If that guy was stupid enough to strap a bomb to his chest he deserved what he got! A very large round right between the eyes!!! Think about it he was just going to splatter himself all over some street or some shit! Now his momma can give him a decent burial.
    And there is another plus from killin that guy. Less to clean up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey.. they gave him new shoes and clothes for him to do the deed..

what's the price up to?? , i mean for the family.??

like $5000 or something?? that's like 10 yrs worth of work ...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

My cousin is a medic in the us army!

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    **** that faggot. They deserve to burn in hell, and i hope when they go to hell, their punishment is blowing themselves up everyday over and voer and over again!! **** insurgents!
    why does he deserve to go to hell? those people never attacked an american civilian in their lives, they had no part in sept 11. one could say that they are defending themselves from a foreign country on their own soil, you piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    why does he deserve to go to hell? those people never attacked an american civilian in their lives, they had no part in sept 11. one could say that they are defending themselves from a foreign country on their own soil, you piece of shit.

wtf? does anyone see the explosives strapped to him, he's a fvcking terrorist trying to kill Americans, fvck him!

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    wtf? does anyone see the explosives strapped to him, he's a fvcking terrorist trying to kill Americans, fvck him!
    whats the difference, put a gun in his hand instead of a bomb and he suddenly stops being a terrorist? he never wanted to kill an american until they showed up on his doorstep carpetbombing his cities. why do you dickcheeses label everyone against you a 'terrorist'. switch off the foxnews you brainless plebians.

whats the difference, put a gun in his hand instead of a bomb and he suddenly stops being a terrorist? he never wanted to kill an american until they showed up on his doorstep carpetbombing his cities. why do you dickcheeses label everyone against you a 'terrorist'. switch off the foxnews you brainless plebians.

Guess that is simple enough for you. Spoken like a brain washed terrorist in training. Where the fvck are you from anyway

towup is offline Associate Member
    **** them terroist bastards anyway.

towup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Guess that is simple enough for you. Spoken like a brain washed terrorist in training. Where the fvck are you from anyway

Hell yea get him .02 ****ing queer.

Quote Originally Posted by towup
    Hell yea get him .02 ****ing queer.
    ooh, I'm a queer because im the only guy who doesnt happen to share in your bloodlust and celebration at seeing someone else's brain spattered on the street. your the ****ing queer, too bad those werent your brains on the street, although im sure you dont have enough brains to cover a square inch of that sidewalk.
    Last edited by livewire57; 09-10-2005 at 06:52 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'm sure that he has enough brains to know not to strap a bomb to his body.

ooh, I'm a queer because im the only guy who doesnt happen to share in your bloodlust and celebration at seeing someone else's brain spattered on the street. your the ****ing queer, too bad those werent your brains on the street, although im sure you dont have enough brains to cover a square inch of that sidewalk.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    So by virtue of association with the US military or Guardsmen you believe any of these people, their families, and property should be destroyed by natural disaster? Do you honestly believe more than an exceptionally small margin of servicemen find killing others funny? Are you trying to express that justice would be exacted if a hurricane hit in the middle of a relief effort? Even if you are a muslim, which you may or may not be I fail to see the logic in your statement and furthermore believe you are yourself in need of soulsearching and I find your post disturbing.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    loook at the eyes its definetley a fake

I dont think its fake but, I have seen it elsewhere saying he was ran over by a truck, not shot

I don't think the guy was a suicide bomber...
    The pic is actually just your standard Insurgent, look at his chest harness, and look at the lack of wires. he's maybe carrying about 25-30lbs of explosive if he was which would only maim/kill around 10 people, so they would use their suicide bombers on a bigger mission.
    He was taken out by what looks to me to be a 7.62 round (flat head) - reason, the flat head would seperate the skull and at least knock him back 10 feet (look at chunks of skull by his hand)
    I've just got back from that area and can tell you that suicide bombing's are on the decline where as IED's are on the rise due to seemingly desperate manpower shortages(suicide bombers are hard to come by since the press has toned down coverage)

just my input

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That is not a suicide bombing vest. Usually suicide bombing vest have sticks that look like dynamite sticking out of the vest, and it goes all around. And there has to be a trigger with wires like Cornerback Blitz said.

He was probably a fighter, fighting for freedom for his country, from foriegn occupiers.

http://www.kavkaz.tv/eng/content/2005/09/08/4053.shtml

Another future terrorist killed. Maybe you can laugh at that pic too.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

that info is from a pro-chechen website ....it is known for its bullshit and extreme bias for terrorist dickheads claiming outlandish things all of the time.....if they were reporting the truth about 100 million american soldiers would be dead according to their news.....obviously a dead kid is there there is no hiding it......but how he died i wouldnt trust that website as far as i could throw it.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I suppose he sort of lost his head.

<giggle>

Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

I can, good shooting too. Did anyone else notice that his avatar looks like he has sticks of explosives strapped to him.

p.s. right through the middle,(the bs that was listed shows how fvcked up these people are.)

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    his avatar is a dude named shamil from the 17th century who fought the russians for a while.....his other old avatar was a man named shamil basayev who has murdered countless innocent civilians and claimed responsibility for the belsan school hostage taking where suicide bombers fought it out with russian troops and managed to kill a few hundred grammar school children on their first day of school. Basically its like any other member putting bin laden up as their avatar and praising him for what they think are good deeds. Pretty ****ed up that he gets away with it if you ask me.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    serves that as$hole right!!

U can never tell who shot who without video evidence.
    Having just come back from my tour i can tell you numerous times when insurgents have driven into a neautral (non insurgent supporting) town kidnapped children, men and women, and taken them to the insurgent towns shot them and then ask pro-insurgent civilians to bear witness to the coalition killing.

not saying civilians dont die due to richochets (sp?) or mistakes (i can hold my hand up and confess) but alot of this is for propaganda..

stay safe people

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    U can never tell who shot who without video evidence.
    Having just come back from my tour i can tell you numerous times when insurgents have driven into a neautral (non insurgent supporting) town kidnapped children, men and women, and taken them to the insurgent towns shot them and then ask pro-insurgent civilians to bear witness to the coalition killing.

not saying civilians dont die due to richochets (sp?) or mistakes (i can hold my hand up and confess) but alot of this is for propaganda..

stay safe people
    Hey C_B, are you back from overseas? I know you were heading to Iraq I believe a few months back... hope all went well.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    his avatar is a dude named shamil from the 17th century who fought the russians for a while.....his other old avatar was a man named shamil basayev who has murdered countless innocent civilians and claimed responsibility for the belsan school hostage taking where suicide bombers fought it out with russian troops and managed to kill a few hundred grammar school children on their first day of school. Basically its like any other member putting bin laden up as their avatar and praising him for what they think are good deeds. Pretty ****ed up that he gets away with it if you ask me.
    Imam Shamil was a hero and fought in the battlefields against the Tsarist Russians who wanted regional domination. The Chechans/Dagestanis fought the Russians to stop their imperalistic goals. And Iman Shamil was a leader of that resistance.

I had the avatar of Shamil Basayev before he commited the terrorist attacks in Beslan. But after he took responsibility for it, I was ashamed for the Chechen people, and felt he was a terrorist, and not a freedom fighter anymore.

And if Kavkaz is a propoganda news website, arent all news websites propoganda? All news is propoganda.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Has he hurt his head in that pic….

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

He was probably a fighter, fighting for freedom for his country, from foriegn occupiers.
    Allah Akbar

I wonder what was the last thing that went though his mind......

I'd guess a 50cal. round.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Allah Akbar

I wonder what was the last thing that went though his mind......

I'd guess a 50cal. round.....
    You mean brain, because the "mind" is not physical.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You mean brain, because the "mind" is not physical.

It's a figure of speech used here in America.

For instance, asking someone what’s on their mind.

Or commenting that there is no telling what’s going through someone’s mind.

That’s part of the joke.

It's actually a twist on a old joke,

What's the last thing to go through the mind of a bug, that hits the wind shied of your speeding automobile.....

It's asshole....

I trust that you’re up to speed now.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It's a figure of speech used here in America.
    America has weird figure of speeches.

People drive on the parkway, but park on the driveway.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Only thing that would've been worse if they would've cut off his balls and stuck him up his ass then when he shat he would sh!t on his balls...

GOT IT?!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    America has weird figure of speeches.

People drive on the parkway, but park on the driveway.
    i never thought about that. that is pretty damn wierd that we have those 2 mixed up.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Only thing that would've been worse if they would've cut off his balls and stuck him up his ass then when he shat he would sh!t on his balls...

GOT IT?!
    Naw you know what have been great if they tied his hands and feet behind him and sawed off his head with a survival knife.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information