SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Ever wonder why gay guys seem to be in better shape? I found out.

Alright, now first of all, you can't generalize an entire group simply based on sexuality so don't flame me for stereotyping. However, as some of you know, I started a new practice in downtown Ft.lauderdale about ten months ago. As with any kick-ass city in the US, we have a significant gay population and my practice is very close to the part of town they "own" so to speak so of course many of them are my patients. I noticed that the vast majority of these guys are jacked: muscles, vascularity, body composition, so many of them are on point and many over 40 or 50. At first I thought they just tried harder than straight guys who were married and lazy and just gave up but as I look closer, the vast majority, maybe 70% of these guys are on test, deca, HGH or some combo. It's crazy, like a way of life for them.

It's kinda funny, they come in looking all diesel with tats on the arms like they could kick anyone's ass, but then they open their mouth and sound like that guy from The Birdcage. Great patients, though. I would take 'em over straight guys any day. . . . AS PATIENTS (you sickos)

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I'm from Sunrise which is in Ft. Lauderdale so I know exactly what you mean.

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao at the last sentence of that post.

it's funny, there are certain groups of people that you don't realize at first, but they tend to be the absolute best patients you have. i'm finding that out quickly in clinic, doc.

and i'm not overly suprised at the AS usage either. don't know why...i'm just not.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wonder why they are more linked to AAS than straight guys? Is this what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    lmao at the last sentence of that post.

it's funny, there are certain groups of people that you don't realize at first, but they tend to be the absolute best patients you have. i'm finding that out quickly in clinic, doc.

and i'm not overly suprised at the AS usage either. don't know why...i'm just not.
    It's just crazy. I used to think "Well, they're a little more vain and most don't have committed partners so they have to look good so they just stay in shape", but the level of fitness and vascularity was suspicious and then I started asking 'em and felt dumb for not realizing it sooner.

BTW cb, you might be interested to know that yesterday and today. . . . brought in $16,500. The future is BRIGHT, amigo.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is your practice?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I wonder why they are more linked to AAS than straight guys? Is this what you are saying?
    Well, I have a significant # of gay male patients and about 2/3 of them are on something. Granted a few of those have AIDS and along with it wasting syndrome which requires anabolics just to maintain body weight, but this is only a few. Most are healthy 30-50 y.o. guys that look frikkin' diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What is your practice?

~SC~
    Bro, I'm so hurt. I've been on here over a year and you don't know? Just kidding, I PM with a few people in here about it, but I've jumped into a few threads about bleaching or wisdom teeth. I'm a cosmetic dentist. Ever watch extreme makeover? I'm that guy. . . . but taller and stronger and much less pompous.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ah, very cool!

~SC~

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Bro, I'm so hurt. I've been on here over a year and you don't know? Just kidding, I PM with a few people in here about it, but I've jumped into a few threads about bleaching or wisdom teeth. I'm a cosmetic dentist. Ever watch extreme makeover? I'm that guy. . . . but taller and stronger and much less pompous.
    Sorry to prude, but other than dentistry school, what did you do for your undergrad? Also, do you think you could have succeeded in dentistry school if you hadn't completed an undergrad degree pertinant to dentistry?

And congrats on your evidently successful practice!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    Sorry to prude, but other than dentistry school, what did you do for your undergrad? Also, do you think you could have succeeded in dentistry school if you hadn't completed an undergrad degree pertinant to dentistry?

i can jump in here as well...if ya don't mind smyl

i'm in dental school...my undergrad degree was in nutrition. not exactly related. as long as you get your pre-requisites done, you can get into dental school and succeed.

i also have two friends/classmates who were engineers before dental school. Not related at all. they're doing just fine.

and smyl...yea, the future is indeed bright. i can't wait to get out into the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by c_ville

I was a dual Biology/Chemistry major, maybe helped VERY SLIGHTLY in the first year of dental school, but not really. You can succeed in dentistry the same way you succeed in anything, be exceptional. And thanks, my baby (practice) is only ten months old, but word is getting out so she's growing quickly.

Thanks for the help, CB.

i can jump in here as well...if ya don't mind smyl
    Yeah, I DO mind! Go study something you piss-ant rookie!

, u know u my dawg.

I was a dual Biology/Chemistry major, maybe helped VERY SLIGHTLY in the first year of dental school, but not really. You can succeed in dentistry the same way you succeed in anything, be exceptional. And thanks, my baby (practice) is only ten months old, but word is getting out so she's growing quickly.
    If I am ever down where you are located, I'll have to come through and get a gold grill But really, thanks. I am just trying to make sure that law school is what I want to do after I am done with undergrad business. There seems to be a great deal of growth in dentistry (according to my dad) and I am considering taking that up.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yeah, I DO mind! Go study something you piss-ant rookie!

, u know u my dawg.
    lmao...study?? me??

now that you mention it, i do have to do a little prep work...have another patient tomorrow morning. i'm making a new denture. it is quite honestly, my least favorite thing to do.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Awesome Smyl...there should be more people like you around to fix chick's busted ass grills; you know those type of people who have battles of epic proportions going on inside their mouths.

lmao...study?? me??

now that you mention it, i do have to do a little prep work...have another patient tomorrow morning. i'm making a new denture. it is quite honestly, my least favorite thing to do.
    Yeah, we used to call that "Slash and Burn". I still have some scars on my hand from that shit. You know how many I've made in the past 5 years? 5. Hated every one of 'em, but they're done a lot different on the 'outside', much quicker and easier.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Awesome Smyl...there should be more people like you around to fix chick's busted ass grills; you know those type of people who have battles of epic proportions going on inside their mouths.
    Trust me bro, I know. I had one girl that was the ultimate. She had a KILLER body and a face to match, but her mouth was a fucking nightmare. Gum disease and cavities EVERYWHERE in excess. Her breath almost made me pass out and I was wearing a mask! . . . .I'd still hit it, though.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Trust me bro, I know. I had one girl that was the ultimate. She had a KILLER body and a face to match, but her mouth was a fucking nightmare. Gum disease and cavities EVERYWHERE in excess. Her breath almost made me pass out and I was wearing a mask! . . . .I'd still hit it, though.
    lmao...spoken like a true player

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    because of aids, they get treated for wasting..

that is the docs that service them (the patients) are more likely to do almost anything to keep them alive..

I personally know 2 of the longest lived gay men living with aids.. they are friends of my brother, who is gay, and desease free..

what would you do to your body in the form of shortening your life, if you could have 4% bf year round?? legal, and free from the doc.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I lived in Coconut Grove, FL. I went up to Lauderdale many times on the weekend. Gay dudes up there are pretty ripped I must agree. I think they have be jacked so no one will pick on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I lived in Coconut Grove, FL. I went up to Lauderdale many times on the weekend. Gay dudes up there are pretty ripped I must agree. I think they have be jacked so no one will pick on them.
    Pick on them? They fuckin' run shit over here!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    It all started when they thought a few hundred dollars could get them 4 months supply of ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    It all started when they thought a few hundred dollars could get them 4 months supply of ASS!

Thread Information