Thread: Little LeRoy

ptbyjason Guest

Little LeRoy

DISCLAIMER: This is an old joke, but funny. Not trying to offend anyone; I really don't think you could be offended by this.

Little Leroy went to his mother demanding a new bicycle. His mother decided that he should take a look at himself and the way he acts. She said, "Well, Leroy, it isn't Christmas and we don't have the money to just go out and buy you anything you want. So why don't you write to Jesus and pray for one instead."

After his temper tantrum, Leroy's mother sent him to his room. Then, he finally sat down to write a letter to Jesus:

Dear Jesus,
    I've been a good boy this year and would appreciate a new bicycle.
    Your friend, Leroy

Now Leroy knew that Jesus really knew what kind of boy he was (brat). So he ripped up the letter and decided to give it another try:

Dear Jesus,
    I've been an OK boy this year and I want a new bicycle.
    Yours truly, Leroy

Well, Leroy knew this wasn't totally honest so he tore it up and tried again:

Dear Jesus,
    I've thought about being a good boy this year, and can I have a bicycle?
    Leroy

Well, Leroy looked deep down in his heart, which by the way was what his mother really wanted. He knew he had been terrible and was deserving of almost nothing. He crumpled up the letter, threw it in the trash can and went running outside. He aimlessly wandered about depressed because of the way he treated his parents and really considering his actions. He finally found himself in front of a Catholic Church. Leroy went inside and knelt down, looking around not knowing what he should really do. Leroy finally got up and began to walk out the door and was looking at the statue in the foyer. All of a sudden he grabbed it and ran out of the church. He went home, hid it under his bed and wrote this letter:

Jesus,
    I got your mama. If you ever want to see her again, give me a bike.
    You Know Who

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmmm Did he get the bike?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    he took the madonna? damn little leroy, you may not get a bike but you may get leprosy.....j/k good joke. i usually send them to my dad and get his approval..he has a sick sense of humor

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn

that's where my bike went!!that little bastard!!

Thread Information