Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Favorite bodybuilding magazine

so i was at barnes and noble checkin out the bodybuilding magazines and i noticed that there are like 7 or 8 related to our sport. flex, muscle and fitness, muscle mag, muscular development, ironman and to some extent mens fitness and even mens health. i also saw a natural bodybuilding magazine even they are juiced out

but i want to ask everyone what their favorite bodybuilding magazine is...i personaly think muscular development is the best....best subscription ever

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I have to agree. I have a 2-year subscription to Muscular Development and each issue gets better and better. FLEX is decent, but MD has sooo much more info. They always have at least 200 pages of pure ad-less information and studies to back it all up. I find the FLEX has info, but too many ads and bullshit columns to get into. I'd go with MD and get the 2-year subscription, it's expensive, but worth your money.

(P.S. In an older issue, they even posted a source how to go about it!! Just goes to show, if you read between the lines, you'll get more out of MD than they probably intended)

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i don't like flex at all too many ads...it really pisses me off, like i'lll read a page about a new creatine breakthrough....and its a freakin cell-tech add....i'm never sure of whats an add or not.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    i don't like flex at all too many ads...it really pisses me off, like i'lll read a page about a new creatine breakthrough....and its a freakin cell-tech add....i'm never sure of whats an add or not.
    Haha, yep. I know the feeling. They run at LEAST 20 "4-page Advertisement Special Reports" and they're all It's almost like FLEX is running a scam over there...

And how could I forget, MD has FLEX WHEELER reporting and doing columns. Dave Palumbo has a monthly Steroid Advise column and there are always 10+ workouts and training tips from elite bodybuilders. They have Lee Priest and Branch Warren a lot. Chris Cormier and Melvin Anthony have articles... and I'm done because it now sounds like I'm an employee of MD

In any case, MD is HANDS DOWN the beter buy/scrip.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let's keep these topics in the Lounge, not the steroid forum.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    i like. natural bodybuildling... it has great tips on how to stay small and boring

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Muscular Development is number one. I used to read Flex and other crap, but now I am reading MD only

Thread Information