ARRRGHHHH, my girl is about to get punched in the mouth!!!

**** this shit!!! She is off today because her kid is sick. She claims she hasnt slept hardly any in 3 or 4 days because the kid wakes up crying from nightmares, last night the kid got sick. All she has done the past 3 days is bitch non-stop about my messes. I dont make that many messes,the only thing that occasionally gets messy is the sink because I eat so god damn much. I go in there earlier to try to do the dishes and she comes in at the same time. She tells me that I dont know how to load the dishwasher and to get out of her way. I'm like" go take a nap, I can watch the kid and do the dishes, you can go take a nap so you'll feel better. Sounds like the problems solved right? NOOOOOO, its not, she insists on doing the dishes and bitches and slams shit the entire time she's doing them. Then continues to bitch about how I'm on AR all the time and dont give a shit about anything else. Well theres not much to do today, I'm home for the day, I dont feel like getting near her cause she's being a bitch, and everything I need to do is done, so get off my back already, ****.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    **** this shit!!! She is off today because her kid is sick. She claims she hasnt slept hardly any in 3 or 4 days because the kid wakes up crying from nightmares, last night the kid got sick. All she has done the past 3 days is bitch non-stop about my messes. I dont make that many messes,the only thing that occasionally gets messy is the sink because I eat so god damn much. I go in there earlier to try to do the dishes and she comes in at the same time. She tells me that I dont know how to load the dishwasher and to get out of her way. I'm like" go take a nap, I can watch the kid and do the dishes, you can go take a nap so you'll feel better. Sounds like the problems solved right? NOOOOOO, its not, she insists on doing the dishes and bitches and slams shit the entire time she's doing them. Then continues to bitch about how I'm on AR all the time and dont give a shit about anything else. Well theres not much to do today, I'm home for the day, I dont feel like getting near her cause she's being a bitch, and everything I need to do is done, so get off my back already, ****.

AWWWWW! Does Stayinstacked need a foot rub?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    shit...since you "dont know how to load the dishwasher", let her do it....fvck it...when my girl gets in these moods, she constantly calls me "stupid", and "idiot", so when the time comes for her to ASK me how to do something or help her, i reply saying "im too stupid to know how, so you have to do it"....really pisses her off

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    If there's foot-rubs sharing here...can i watch?

(Lmao!)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously tho Stayinstacked, get outta the house.

When your woman's in a nitpick mood... staying around and arguing is more stress on you than its worth

Get out get out get out.

And give abstrack a call...he's lonely

Haha, you're not alone. I found that as long as I am showered and dressed decently, it somehow alleviates alot of this problem, but when I'm chilin, unshowered, ect. the woman looks at me as if I'm a bum.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    im sure glad my girl doesnt bitc like that of corse we dont live together and if we did i dont think sheed be like that she already knows i cant do things myself weve been dating 10 years so i think she knows foot rub sounds real good

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Dishwasher? What's that? How do you load a dishwasher?

Stayin, just stay on AR. Woman can't stand the fact that men can just sit around and do nothing. I think they are jealous because they can't sit still for 1 second. That's the best way to piss them off. Do nothing and ignore them.

What's with this foot rubbing? Must be an inside joke between you 2 lovers.

Last edited by Puffader; 10-20-2005 at 12:28 PM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    Haha, you're not alone. I found that as long as I am showered and dressed decently, it somehow alleviates alot of this problem, but when I'm chilin, unshowered, ect. the woman looks at me as if I'm a bum.
    LOL - this is great and u are probably dead on with a lot of cases here....

chest6 is offline Banned
    wow..sounds exactly like me..but its my girlfriend. Pretty much everything you said happens to me. My gf bitches cuz I eat all her chicken breasts..so now I make them for her and shes happy. Also..she bitches when I dont put the dishes in..but theres always clean ones in there. She also says Im on AR all day long..but she doesnt live with me shes 50 miles away.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    AWWWWW! Does Stayinstacked need a foot rub?
    it sounds like everyone could use one that has a woman maybe our woman arent taking care of us like they should

Quote Originally Posted by amstaf
    it sounds like everyone could use one that has a woman maybe our woman arent taking care of us like they should
    I totally agree.....I don't know what kind of woman you men are finding...but, shit...I'd even leave them.
    Men are lazy....(when at home)...and thats fine. I don't mind doing the cleaning or cooking....and if I get those dishes done from my man once in a blue moon...is good enough for me! Cause thats all I'm gonna get for a while.....in the cleaning department.

I would actually prefer my man to be out of the house when I'm doing that kind of stuff...go workout...go golf...go do whatever...come home to a nice clean house...and, a little red headed woman wait'n for ya! (just make sure to bring me some chocolate)

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree.....I don't know what kind of woman you men are finding...but, shit...I'd even leave them.
    Men are lazy....(when at home)...and thats fine. I don't mind doing the cleaning or cooking....and if I get those dishes done from my man once in a blue moon...is good enough for me! Cause thats all I'm gonna get for a while.....in the cleaning department.

I would actually prefer my man to be out of the house when I'm doing that kind of stuff...go workout...go golf...go do whatever...come home to a nice clean house...and, a little red headed woman wait'n for ya! (just make sure to bring me some chocolate)
    My girl is like that. When I come in the house from work she just starts with the neckrub, snack, sportscenter, whatever. She even started singing that Destiny's Child song "Cater to you" one in her terrible voice. I was cracking up.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    My girl is like that. When I come in the house from work she just starts with the neckrub, snack, sportscenter, whatever. She even started singing that Destiny's Child song "Cater to you" one in her terrible voice. I was cracking up.

OMG...that song is sooooo ME!!!!!

You inspire me to be better
    Challenge me for the better
    Sit back, and let me pour out my love letter!!!

Let me help you...take off your shoes...
    Untie your shoe strings...take off your cuff links
    Don't ya wanna eat Boo, let me feed you!
    Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 10-20-2005 at 01:33 PM.

this chick is next guys if mine doesnt work out, I'm serious

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    wow - Pinkvelvet sounds too good to be true

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    why do u think women have shorter feet....so they could stand closer to the sink!

therefore, let her do it!

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    why do u think women have shorter feet....so they could stand closer to the sink!

therefore, let her do it!
    Hey...my feet are like...oops...your right......size 5 1/2

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Hey...my feet are like...oops...your right......size 5 1/2

Mine are 15 1/2... my toes are the size of your hands...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have a friend that did the laundry after his woman asked him to. He put in a huge load of dark and white clothes, didnt use any soap, and dumped 1/4 of a container of bleach in..lol.. He doesnt do much laundry anymore.

Seriously, Nark is right. Get the hell outta there when shes in a "You cant do anything right" mood. Abstrack would be a good replacement.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

All I can say is wow.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    umm i say u jus hit her in the mouth.na im jk......

kick her in the mouth....that will teach her.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Mine are 15 1/2... my toes are the size of your hands...
    LMAO!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

i like this scenario. my gf gets pissed that i want to work out after i get off work ed during the week instead of coming to see her. i think it's time to find something closer to the above.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

THE WOMAN MOM WARNED YOU ABOUT.. BECAUSE SHE WILL MAKE YOUR MOM LOOK BAD...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa for PinkVelvet..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Then continues to bitch about how I'm on AR all the time and dont give a shit about anything else. Well theres not much to do today, I'm home for the day, I dont feel like getting near her cause she's being a bitch, and everything I need to do is done, so get off my back already, ****.
    My girl does the same excact thing ans says I dont spend any time with her.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Im not sure what my gf's opinion of it is. She hasnt asked, or found anything. And im really not hiding it from her. She thinks im a big, innocent, teddybear

My dad did ask just very recently. I said "No, not yet". He left it at that. I guess he figures its better than being an overweight diabetic (like him).

My mom is half my size (not even), and if she found out, she'd probably boot**** my sorry ass tho. She'd come over here and burn my house with me in it i'll bet.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like it's time to drop her, unless of course you are married in which case I would have to say I'm sorry.

Thread Information