NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Arrow What is up with..

What the f*** is up with the style of wearing shirts to damn small and popping the collar? Did I miss out on something is it cool to wear a pretty boy shirt that is way too small? Well in Florida it must be the "cool" thing to do..all i can say is F***ing fags....all of them

manc is offline Member
    must be same here in uk,my mate is 200lbs an always buys medium.like a second skin!

chest6 is offline Banned
    i fvckin hate that damn popped collar...one of my friends always does it..everytime i see it i put it down and im like.."there...much better"

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    pay attention to what women wear not other men that are inferior

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i HATE the collar up look - G A Y

that shit went out in the mid 80's

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    you guys must live in some far off gay place.....only guys that do that around here are in fagternities.

PSU_Lion is offline New Member
    the worst is when they wear two different shirts and pop both collars... I hate that shit

HULKBOY is offline Member
    well depending where i go or what im doin that night i might wear a small shirt w/a popped coller. if i look gay too bad i dont go out to get guys opinions and the ladies like it so i dont give a shit.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Hear at school its the worst, but it's what the ladies like so if you dress like a dickweed youll better your chance of getting some rather than my sport pants and shirt PSU

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Hear at school its the worst, but it's what the ladies like so if you dress like a dickweed youll better your chance of getting some rather than my sport pants and shirt PSU
    its not about how you dress, its about how much game you bring to the table.

"Ill knock you out in a pair of flip-flops."

Quote Originally Posted by PSU_Lion
    the worst is when they wear two different shirts and pop both collars... I hate that shit
    LOL - those dudes just need to be jacked the f up

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    its not about how you dress, its about how much game you bring to the table.

"Ill knock you out in a pair of flip-flops."
    shit bro i wear flip flops and sport the popped collar w/my muscles poppin out. game dont mean shit bro the ladies come to you and thats the way it should be. YOU shouldnt have to go to a broad and spit game at her she should come to you. and its been workin out great for me so i'll keep the popped collar and the flip flops thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    LOL - those dudes just need to be jacked the f up
    i never wear two popped collars. one is all i need.

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    shit bro i wear flip flops and sport the popped collar w/my muscles poppin out. game dont mean shit bro the ladies come to you and thats the way it should be. YOU shouldnt have to go to a broad and spit game at her she should come to you. and its been workin out great for me so i'll keep the popped collar and the flip flops thank you.
    so if game dont mean shit, wtf do you say to chicks after they come up to you. just cuz you dress like that chicks will sleep with you, no matter how big a retard you may be? and that quote is from a movie and has nothing to do with how you dress. being from texas you should have known that

so if game dont mean shit, wtf do you say to chicks after they come up to you. just cuz you dress like that chicks will sleep with you, no matter how big a retard you may be? and that quote is from a movie and has nothing to do with how you dress. being from texas you should have known that
    i say yes my arms are big now you should see me naked.

na J/k. not to sound cocky but usually they comment my arms or my back(wich pop out in my hollister shirt W/popped collar.) then i say some b.s. about how she looks good and we dance, no words exchanged then from there its tryin to figure out whos house we wanna go to.

but a chick from school or somewhere when i havent been drinkin, i could never get cause neither of us are drunk and i dont know what to do sober.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i beleive Ashton Kutcher started that

an bein from texas i really do know. if you've ever rode a bull for like a second youll have country girls all over you. i dont suggest ridin a dam bull cause they really fcked up my back the whole 4 times ive bull rode. but all the girls there in the country get turned on by that shit.

i'll stick to my word texas girls are a bread of there own i dont know what i would do if i was NEwhere else.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Game dont do shit here, well some game but for the most part if you party, dress like a turd and act like someone your not your golden. Trust me youll see a hot as chick with this guy that you know is a typical guy from a college movie liek american pie or some shit and you know how he got her not game I know a lot of these guys. Also I suppose if your a good looking guy that will get you some distance

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Game dont do shit here, well some game but for the most part if you party, dress like a turd and act like someone your not your golden. Trust me youll see a hot as chick with this guy that you know is a typical guy from a college movie liek american pie or some shit and you know how he got her not game I know a lot of these guys. Also I suppose if your a good looking guy that will get you some distance
    WURD if it gets you laid then do it your not out to impress dudes. SO act like someone your not. your not goin out for a relationship your goin out to bang some hole man.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Yeah the popped collar look makes me want to punch someone. A little off topic: What's with the skinny chicks who have big stomachs? I see em all the time. Skinny arms, skinny legs, great big mid-section.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Yeah the popped collar look makes me want to punch someone. A little off topic: What's with the skinny chicks who have big stomachs? I see em all the time. Skinny arms, skinny legs, great big mid-section.
    hahahha i hate that! I also hate fat chicks with no ass...it just looks soo damn funny

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    hahahha i hate that! I also hate fat chicks with no ass...it just looks soo damn funny
    Don't forget fat bitches with no tits - now thats

i know this fat chick with no ass or tits. now WTF is up with that!

how can u be fat and have no tits or ass???

talk about nothing going for you

not like id tap a fat chick anyway....

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I like fat chicks..... don't have to work to hard to bed them LOL

Thread Information