punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

anyone celebrate thanksgiving with wild turkey?

last year i went over to my buddies house after dinner with the family and they had stocked up on wild turkey hard alcohol. they handed me a bottle and we celebrated thanksgiving with wild turkey on turkey day. kind of a wierd tradition but they claim to having been doing it for the last few years and i have a couple other buddies that i use to work with that would do it too. i was just curious if this is a northern cali tradition or if its everywhere else too.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    weird my uncle and his family do that shit too and hes from santa clara.

Darn, I thought you had to live in a trailer park in Mississippi to drink Wild Turkey?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Darn, I thought you had to live in a trailer park in Mississippi to drink Wild Turkey?

Red
    i don't know about the mississippi part but..... nope it was actually a good sized nice house. somewhere around 3200 sqft. wild turkey tastes like crap to me but it sure got the job done that night. woke up with a nasty little hangover.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    no but I had a wild turkey fly into the side of my house and break his own neck while I was eating dinner It was really phucking wild lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    no but I had a wild turkey fly into the side of my house and break his own neck while I was eating dinner It was really phucking wild lol
    we have wild turkeys at our house and my sisters chihuahua decided he was going chase em. needless to say the turkey won and the chihuahua never chased them again.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    we have wild turkeys at our house and my sisters chihuahua decided he was going chase em. needless to say the turkey won and the chihuahua never chased them again.
    Yeah my house won the battle then the conservation agent said we could keep it and eat it but we didn't.

Thread Information