Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Sorry to ask a girl question.. but

My buddy dated this girl for a while, When I met her, I was like wow...they broke up, and I moved in.
    long story short we're together now and I think it could lead to marriage, ... Well we both talked to him, asked him if it was ok.. he said yes, enouraged it.. made me look so good to her.. Now all of a sudden he has a big problem with it.. Wont talk to me at all, and only talks to her, when he feels like calling her names etc...
    whats a guy to do

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    see this is why if i didn't love p*ssy so much i'd be gay. Girls are such a feakin pain in the ass.. can you give more info tho, how long were they together how long till you moved in.. etc

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    This is one of the reasons that I never mix my lady and male friends together. The last thing I want to have to do is kill a good friend if he starts banging some woman I broke up with.

Their X's are off limits and so are mine. Maybe that is why I've had the same friends for 20+ years.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Another case of H.O.B.....hoes over bro's. How close is he to you, he obvious must not be that close cause i would never date a girl my boy used to be with. Since he is not your boy like that **** em and marry the girl. Life goes on and he will get over it. Make sure she doesnt still have feelings for him.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. the only way i'd hit up one of my friends exgf.. is if he is dead..

sorry..

pussy is pussy.. but friends..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    This is one of the reasons that I never mix my lady and male friends together. The last thing I want to have to do is kill a good friend if he starts banging some woman I broke up with.

Their X's are off limits and so are mine. Maybe that is why I've had the same friends for 20+ years.
    I'd have to go with this one man..sorry

timvds is offline Member

Bros before hoes. Just not worth the hassle with all the tail in the world today.

ok.. let me put it to you like this.. We're more occasional friends, when its convenient! A couple years ago he moved in on a girl I was after, and left me standing high and dry

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    ok.. let me put it to you like this.. We're more occasional friends, when its convenient! A couple years ago he moved in on a girl I was after, and left me standing high and dry
    hm..i was still pissed at my occasional friend when he got with my ex this summer...had to be held back by 3 guys when i was drunk and i almost got him hahaha

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    did he **** her. IF so I dont know how you do it. LIke i said **** em marry the girl and move on.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    My buddy dated this girl for a while, When I met her, I was like wow...
    did your buddy have sex with her during the relationship.... so to speak if you had sex with her too its like your sweeping the floor right after its already been swept clean by your buddy
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 10-31-2005 at 07:42 PM.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    Another case of H.O.B.....hoes over bro's. How close is he to you, he obvious must not be that close cause i would never date a girl my boy used to be with.
    hob i like that word

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    did your buddy have sex with her during the relationship.... if he did so to speak its like your sweeping the floor right after its already been swept clean by your buddy.

that last coment just got me. thats friggin nasty!

Puffader is offline Senior Member

Damn right. that's how I see it

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

sorry..

Even that's taboo

me personally, i would never do something like that! bro's before ho's IMO. buuuuut. i have taken girls from guys i met through the girls and i never talked to them again. never from my bud's though.

No he never had sex with her, shes still a virgin.. Did anyone see what I typed? I see him about once every 2-3 months.. we're more of aquantences, he said he was cool with it, otherwise I would have never considered it! He's screwed me out of many girls, and this is not a payback situation, but it makes it hard for me to be considerate anymore

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'll give another good reason why you should never mess with an x of a friend:

Women are evil by nature and some will try to go out with your friends when you break up just to spite you!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    love... ahh such a thing!! well if you think that you would really like to be with this chick for the rest of your damn life then by all means go with her. If you have any doubts!! Any doubts whatsoever!! Which you obviously do cuz you posted this... then **** it and forget em both.. you will find more friends and more girls during the course of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    love... ahh such a thing!! well if you think that you would really like to be with this chick for the rest of your damn life then by all means go with her. If you have any doubts!! Any doubts whatsoever!! Which you obviously do cuz you posted this... then **** it and forget em both.. you will find more friends and more girls during the course of your life.
    I can promise you, that we've both never been so serious! I only have doubt about my him, I think its pissing him off because we're so serious

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I encourage my friends to **** my ex's. Most of them are ex's for good reason.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i never date a buddy's ex, just not right cause problems and fights, breakout, now on the other hand i will date my ex girl's friends......heheheh
    Last edited by steve0; 10-31-2005 at 08:41 PM.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Bros before hoes. Just not worth the hassle with all the tail in the world today.
    amen! your friends are the ones who will always be there...a girl (or guy) will not.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    There goes that friendship.

Sad But True, next thing you know the dude will wanna fight or start some shit.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

sorry..

totally agree with the wiz on this!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i agree w/ HOB......w your true friends, but not someoene you see once every quarter, or especially not about a girl you thinhk you could fall in love w/ and marry.

How ****ing dumb you gonna feel in 5 years when you realize you love this girl, see her w some other guy and could have married her but let her get away because your so called friend tried to bag her first. Thats just rediculous.
    Go big or go home!

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    i agree w/ HOB......w your true friends, but not someoene you see once every quarter, or especially not about a girl you thinhk you could fall in love w/ and marry.

How ****ing dumb you gonna feel in 5 years when you realize you love this girl, see her w some other guy and could have married her but let her get away because your so called friend tried to bag her first. Thats just rediculous.
    Go big or go home!
    LOL, In 5 years he probably wouldnt even remember that chicks name... But him and his buddy would probably still be hanging out.

BOOGEYMAN is offline New Member
    everyone here seems to be takin nms's question the wrong way....

he never really sees this guy and he is more serious about this girl than this guy. So I pose this question to you nms, which loss would upset you more? the loss of the girl or the guy? thats your answer man.

good luck.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    a guy your semi friends with, or a girl whom your real serious about...

basically the guy knew she wasa keeper, and dissed her anyway. now that he sees what youhave with her hes pissed at himself. You dont need to be friends with someone like that anyway.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    (this all depends on how close you are with this kid)....

couple things... first off, from the way you sound, or how i think you sound, you really dont care much for this kid, due to past experiences and whatever... PLUS you already talked to him about it. If he were close to you, you would have never of approached him with taking his ex girl in the first place! (IMO) SO... **** him. JK! but seriously, too bad for him. he should be more of a man and talk to you about it!!

AND, no more of this him only talkin to your gilr shit!! you need to end that!

No he never had sex with her, shes still a virgin.. Did anyone see what I typed? I see him about once every 2-3 months.. we're more of aquantences, he said he was cool with it, otherwise I would have never considered it! He's screwed me out of many girls, and this is not a payback situation, but it makes it hard for me to be considerate anymore
    Ok, i didnt know this info before.

so here's what i think.

f*ck him if he is just an aqquantice. and also f*ck him if he's screwed you over a few times before. IMO, he doesnt even sound like a friend, or aqquantice. trust me, some guys can screw there friends over just like girls can to guys. sometimes the girl can be a better friend that the guy, and thats the truth!
    so i say>>>>>

f*ck him. the girl is more important in this situation!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Ok, i didnt know this info before.

so here's what i think.

f*ck him if he is just an aqquantice. and also f*ck him if he's screwed you over a few times before. IMO, he doesnt even sound like a friend, or aqquantice. trust me, some guys can screw there friends over just like girls can to guys. sometimes the girl can be a better friend that the guy, and thats the truth!
    so i say>>>>>

f*ck him. the girl is more important in this situation!

100000000% agree.

seroisly how hard can that desicion be?

i made that desicion a while ago and cant stand her ex to this day. he harrased, lied and made me wanna dump her to the curb. turns out if i see him........he is dead. nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by BOOGEYMAN
    everyone here seems to be takin nms's question the wrong way....

he never really sees this guy and he is more serious about this girl than this guy. So I pose this question to you nms, which loss would upset you more? the loss of the girl or the guy? thats your answer man.

good luck.
    Wise second post bro thanx! In the two months we've been serious.. sigh I dont think I can live with out her.. scares me, cuz I wasnt looking, and never thought anything of it

Aight thanx boys.. yea sorry if you didnt see the full context of the question.. Heavy, I agree, shes getting some rude stuff said to her! I think if things keep progressing boys I will end up with her!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    This is why I don't date friends ex's (or sisters). Women will come and go, but your friends are your friends. Why jeopordize a friendship for a women?

Wise second post bro thanx! In the two months we've been serious.. sigh I dont think I can live with out her.. scares me, cuz I wasnt looking, and never thought anything of it
    You've been "serious" for 2 months and you can't live without her? If you were talking about air, food or water this would make sense. I'm not saying to break up with her or anything, but damn man, it's been 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    You've been "serious" for 2 months and you can't live without her? If you were talking about air, food or water this would make sense. I'm not saying to break up with her or anything, but damn man, it's been 2 months.
    exactly my point, I;ve never been like this with any girl before, shes so special.. anywayz my minds made up

My only advice to you if you are going to continue seeing her (which it sounds like you are) is back off a bit. If you are really this gone for her she is gonna know it right away. I always belive that the person who likes the other one the most has more to lose. The key is making her believe she likes you more, even if you "can't live without her."

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Thats why I never go out with anyone that even came close to dating anyone I know. It rarely ever leads to good, now the deeds done just be with her, he'll have to get over it. Learn a lesson from this and never date anyone someone you know had dated. Do anyone know the worlds population roughly?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Appx. 6 billion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information