View Poll Results: How oftin are you here?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once in acycle

    0 0%
  • Once a week

    0 0%
  • 5 minutes a day

    4 13.33%
  • 1 hour a day

    8 26.67%
  • Seems like all day

    18 60.00%
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,492

    How much time do you spend on this site?

    I find myself here in all my spare time lately.
    how about you?

  2. #2
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    yeah thats about right mate,SAD aint we!!

  3. #3
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yeah thats about right mate,SAD aint we!!
    it's like we have nothing better to do but talk shit to eachother and tell newbies how stupid they are.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,146
    its so bad guys, this site is too addicting, it's like a drug.

  5. #5
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    it's like we have nothing better to do but talk shit to eachother and tell newbies how stupid they are.
    that is sooooooo true mate!!its good tellin newbies they suck though aint it!!

  6. #6
    1819's Avatar
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    fla,ny,nj
    Posts
    1,515
    my desk computer is always on with this sight on it. if i need to do any work or anything else i use my laptop. pretty much this sight is on in my crib 24/7.

  7. #7
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    that is sooooooo true mate!!its good tellin newbies they suck though aint it!!
    yeah it's cool.... though I am still kinda new myself... hey wait a damn minute. no it sucks still for me!

  8. #8
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Average 4 hours at least per day 5 days a week. Not much if any on weekends and usually not much when it gets later than 5:00.

  9. #9
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    it's like we have nothing better to do but talk shit to eachother and tell newbies how stupid they are.
    that is sooooooo true mate!!its good tellin newbies they suck though aint it!!

    hahahaha oh yeah ****ing good

    well I have no college . work or nothing all i do is workout , eat , sleep , and some times ****/ oh yeah and spend like 10 hours or smth on here

  10. #10
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    hahahaha oh yeah ****ing good

    well I have no college . work or nothing all i do is workout , eat , sleep , and some times ****/ oh yeah and spend like 10 hours or smth on here
    nice mate nice!
    how are your COOKIES?

  11. #11
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,560
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    nice mate nice!
    how are your COOKIES?
    Ive had some much cookies in the last couple of hours I think Im gonna die...who the **** am i kidding bring em on

    wow some1 voted 1 hour!!???

    AMazing!!!

  12. #12
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Ive had some much cookies in the last couple of hours I think Im gonna die...who the **** am i kidding bring em on

    wow some1 voted 1 hour!!???

    AMazing!!!
    if hes a newbie thatll change!!

  13. #13
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    yeah, ive been on here quite often lately. so often that when i dont get a reply for something in like a minute is start to freak out! also ive been puttin off work, good thing im at a different site today!

  14. #14
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,317
    Hm..prolly like 5 minutes a day..TOPS

    This site is addicting as hell..when Im done talkin bout diet I figure ill go to members pics..when im done w that ill go to the steroid section..then come here..then supplement..then workout. I usually have like 5 windows open from here at a time. Average day Im prolly on here like 6 or 7 hours..maybe more actually. Its really sad its a true psychological addiction. My gf the other day asked if I was to choose btwn her and this site and I said no comment.

  15. #15
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hm..prolly like 5 minutes a day..TOPS

    My gf the other day asked if I was to choose btwn her and this site and I said no comment.
    LMAO!!!

  16. #16
    aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,399
    haha def seems like all day..theres just so much shit to read and so much random stuff, and funny stuff.

    also you know whose on all day everyone knows everyone!
    theres 40,000 members or w/e but theres a group that has posted in EVERY thread..lol

  17. #17
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    all day at work i am here!

  18. #18
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hm..prolly like 5 minutes a day..TOPS

    This site is addicting as hell..when Im done talkin bout diet I figure ill go to members pics..when im done w that ill go to the steroid section..then come here..then supplement..then workout. I usually have like 5 windows open from here at a time. Average day Im prolly on here like 6 or 7 hours..maybe more actually. Its really sad its a true psychological addiction. My gf the other day asked if I was to choose btwn her and this site and I said no comment.
    hahahah goo d comment!

  19. #19
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    haha def seems like all day..theres just so much shit to read and so much random stuff, and funny stuff.

    also you know whose on all day everyone knows everyone!
    theres 40,000 members or w/e but theres a group that has posted in EVERY thread..lol
    for how many people there should be it never seems liike its that many!!!

  20. #20
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    for how many people there should be it never seems liike its that many!!!
    yeah I hear ya. for having over 40k members it does seem like only a room full of people frequent this site everyday

  21. #21
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    yeah I hear ya. for having over 40k members it does seem like only a room full of people frequent this site everyday
    i only see familiar avatars and names

  22. #22
    aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i only see familiar avatars and names
    hah i know
    its always the same people..
    its cool though

  23. #23
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,526
    I spend all day on this site AT WORK. It's fukin great man!

  24. #24
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,492
    I am getting out of control. been on site since yesterday morning.

  25. #25
    xtinaunasty's Avatar
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    1,376
    come to think about it...it is addicting. i joined 2 years ago and had like 10 posts for the longest time. but i recently got a new job that pretty much pays me to be on this site all day...they dont know that though i think all my posts have been in the past 2 months.

  26. #26
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    depends on the week

  27. #27
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I spend all day on this site AT WORK. It's fukin great man!

    ditto

  28. #28
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    Sometimes i get busy though..
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    ditto

  29. #29
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    with what? taking sexy pictures of yourself and posting them a AR's site? oops! did i say that!

  30. #30
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    hahhaa it's what i wear arund the house.. not the boots.. but most women wear tank tops and dress comfy when they r home
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    with what? taking sexy pictures of yourself and posting them a AR's site? oops! did i say that!

  31. #31
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    hahhaa it's what i wear arund the house.. not the boots.. but most women wear tank tops and dress comfy when they r home

    Well, you live in Canada. You need the boots.

  32. #32
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,526
    Hey Mizfit can you walk all over me with them clodhoppers?

  33. #33
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,902
    in the winter I spend more time.. but that's because it's 10 degree outside..

    no, not right now..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  34. #34
    NYGIANTS21's Avatar
    NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Some Fort out there...
    Posts
    1,056
    LOL ya this site is addicting, but hey its worth it. My gf asked me the same sh** is me or that f'n laptop. so she is gone now! J/K

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •