Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Question Someone is trying to drug my Mom

So my mother recently got remarried to a guy with 2 sons. one 17 the other 18. The 18 y/o is getting into the partying scene, drugs, rebellion and the whole nine yards.

Recently and on 2 occasions now, my Mother has found other pills in her vitamin bottle.

I can't find any info on one of them. It is perfectly round, the size and shape and color of an aspirin with the letters "NB" on one side.

She almost swallowed one of these as she was about to take what she thought was just another vitamin until it hit her mouth one early morning. She contacted the vitamin company and told them the story. they claim no responsibility.

she has also found Ecstasy pills (I think) down the couch.

I think they come from the oldest boy there the 18 yo. If I knew for sure I would have already pulverized his ass. When I find out, I will probably smash his ass into the ground.

So my questions here are

Have you ever found any other pill in your vitamin bottles and

does anyone know anything about the white pill I described above?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sounds like a SLEEPING TABLET,

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i vote you smash him.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    say dude i have bought hundreds on bottles of vitamins and supps and only ONCE have i seen a pill that didnt belong...so 2 pills is very unlikely that it is the company's fault...you better look after your mom bro because there are some f*cked up people in this world that would do some stupid sh!t like that.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I vote beat his A** . That's just my vote, give me a call and we can put a crackhead hit on him

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    At the very least give him a real good scare.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Call that little ****er and sit him down and have a talk say if he is in fact putting pills in her stuff knock that shit off or youll beat his ass.

he has plenty of other places to keep his dope

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Smash him. If I ever found out someone was messing around with my mother I'd be in jail

chest6 is offline Banned
    beat teh hell outta that kid..if someone was trying to mess with my mom like that id be the living hell outta them

believe me. I love my Mommy! No one messes with her and gets away with it. I just still have to figure out who the hell it is.
    My 18 y/o step brother has parties on some weekends when parents are gone and all his druggie friends turn the place upside down. Literally. They ****ing burned chairs, a towing trailer and anything else that they could burn just this last weekend.
    The only way that my Step Dad knows who is responsible for the shit that was burned was because the police came later and searched his computer and found a chat log from some girl that used the computer that night and told the whole story to one of her internet friends.

Because so many people have been in the house recently, I am going to give my step bro a little benefit of the doubt (for now) but once I get to the bottom of this, You all just better watch the news for the next storm that goes through. Hurricane Lavinco throwing punches at speeds up to 200 mph causing severe permanent damage.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe some idiot at the party thought it would be funny to put a pill of E in yer moms vitamins. I bet thats it. Hell, if theyre burning chairs anythings possible. He'd be prety stupid to put drugs in yer moms vits, cuz im sure the dad knows his sons a druggie right?
    I say beat his ass anyway regardless. He should stop having raves in the house and hanging out with losers. Somebody could get hurt. Have a talk with him at least.
    Just be like "Look, i think some of your frinds thought it would be funny to put E in with vitamins, cuz E was in my moms vitamins. This shit has to stop. Now you can talk to your frinds, or i can. But somebodies ass is gonna get burned for this big time."

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    but once I get to the bottom of this, You all just better watch the news for the next storm that goes through. Hurricane Lavinco throwing punches at speeds up to 200 mph causing severe permanent damage.
    Bahaha...

I vote you touch him... Oh man, I dont know what i would do if anyone would try to pull some sneaky shat like that...

Put a blade to his throat and tell him to stop facking around... If your mom finds another inncident like that, go back and cut off the tip of his pinky finger, then tell him the story and let him know he better find out who is putting those pills in there or he'll loose a few more fingers...

Yeah I say "sit him down" and have a nice "brotherly chat" with him...

Let him know in no uncertain terms that if something like that happens again, he'll be eating thru a straw for a long long time and hurt him a little just to drive the point home.

NOBODY messes with mom...

Red

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    believe me. I love my Mommy! No one messes with her and gets away with it. I just still have to figure out who the hell it is.
    My 18 y/o step brother has parties on some weekends when parents are gone and all his druggie friends turn the place upside down. Literally. They ****ing burned chairs, a towing trailer and anything else that they could burn just this last weekend.
    The only way that my Step Dad knows who is responsible for the shit that was burned was because the police came later and searched his computer and found a chat log from some girl that used the computer that night and told the whole story to one of her internet friends.

Because so many people have been in the house recently, I am going to give my step bro a little benefit of the doubt (for now) but once I get to the bottom of this, You all just better watch the news for the next storm that goes through. Hurricane Lavinco throwing punches at speeds up to 200 mph causing severe permanent damage.
    It doest matter how many people were there, they are his friends and his responsabilty, sounds like your scared of him, bitch smack him and tell him no more fucn parties at the house or next time you'll punch the shit out of him.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    no never found any x in my cabinets lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    It doest matter how many people were there, they are his friends and his responsabilty, sounds like your scared of him, bitch smack him and tell him no more fucn parties at the house or next time you'll punch the shit out of him.
    hardly am I scared of him. I have 50lbs on him. he's a weak bitch.

I just don't want to flame a problem between my mother and step father. he may side for him and could cause a problem. Not a physical problem but marital problems.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So my mother recently got remarried to a guy with 2 sons. one 17 the other 18. The 18 y/o is getting into the partying scene, drugs, rebellion and the whole nine yards.

Recently and on 2 occasions now, my Mother has found other pills in her vitamin bottle.

I can't find any info on one of them. It is perfectly round, the size and shape and color of an aspirin with the letters "NB" on one side.

She almost swallowed one of these as she was about to take what she thought was just another vitamin until it hit her mouth one early morning. She contacted the vitamin company and told them the story. they claim no responsibility.

she has also found Ecstasy pills (I think) down the couch.

I think they come from the oldest boy there the 18 yo. If I knew for sure I would have already pulverized his ass. When I find out, I will probably smash his ass into the ground.

So my questions here are

Have you ever found any other pill in your vitamin bottles and

does anyone know anything about the white pill I described above?
    yes, but i put them there... you know..... clen in the advil bottle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I just don't want to flame a problem between my mother and step father. he may side for him and could cause a problem. Not a physical problem but marital problems.
    Don't make a scene about it take him off and tell him if it happens again shit is gonna hit the fan and then go from there you might have to choke him

BG

I hear ya.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ahh the old pop drol tabs into mums vits and blame it on half brother trick - funni at first, but when u piss ur mum off and she rips the doors off ur car, the hilarity quickly fades!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Ahh the old pop drol tabs into mums vits and blame it on half brother trick - funni at first, but when u piss ur mum off and she rips the doors off ur car, the hilarity quickly fades!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Is your mom really HOT? Maybe it was a roofie, and that guy is trying to hook up with your mom!!!

But you know... if shes taken them before.... and it could have been extacy.. ask her if she likes techno.. and if she starts to dance when the car alarm goes off... you'll have your answer.

alphaman is offline Member
    You need to talk to your step bro. Tell him if another pill ends up in your mom's bottle, he's getting his ass kicked whether someone else put it there or not.

If his punk "friends" think he's a bitch and have no respect for him(burning chairs?!!!!!!!!) then he has no business having parties at his house. The only kids that had shit like that happen at their parties when I was a kid, were kids who no one respected, and no business having parties anyhow.
    Last edited by alphaman; 10-28-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    If I ever found out someone was messing around with my mother I'd be in jail

It was a long time ago, don't get angry!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    It was a long time ago, don't get angry!
    Damn you

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    I'm with most of the others....thats your mom. Let the rage take care of this for you.

Just call him in the room and as he comes in after he falls down go mid-evil on his ass.

manc is offline Member
    i agree..brake his jaw,then ask questions..he deserves it anyway

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Send him to jail, where he belongs. Otherwise, you will end up hurting him, really, really, bad, and YOU will be in jail and HE will be the poor victim sent home from the hospital, to your mother's house, while you are unable to protect her. Put his ass in jail. Grab him in front of witnesses who are not bashful about supporting you for making a citizen's arrest for posession of dangerous narcotics. Hold him there, cuffed, preferably, call 911, and beat the crap out of him only if he resists. This sicko has drugged your MOTHER? You know you have to do something. Do something that will not send YOU to jail and leave your mother alone in the house with these @ssholes. Yes, it will stir up a bunch of poo, and yes, you will probably have to whip some behinds when they jump you in retaliation or to convince you not to take it to court, but then you will be 100% morally and legally right in using the amount of force necessary to put on an effective defense. Who knows... maybe you could throw the other genetic throwbacks in jail for assaulting you! Mom is gonna be upset, probably, but a grown son must protect his mother. Or a grown daughter, even.

If my mother were still alive, my first impulse in that situation would be to hurt someone really bad. That would, of course, be a mistake. Girls like me are singled out for special treatment in jail, and you can't do anything about it. Plus, I would no longer be able to offer any protection or any deterrent against those who would hurt my loved ones. No, sending the person who actually is doing wrong to jail is the best thing, and damn the consequences. JMO

Love
    Anna

all good advice. I will keep you guys updated.

BG
    all good advice. I will keep you guys updated.
    Good luck

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Based on not only the color white as you described the pills to be, but also to have the letters "NB" stamped on them... I highly doubt those are "X" pills... Granted there may be some sort of roll that has that emblem as its such an underground/homemade drug... There are not "popular" stamped rolls with that stamp... If it ends up being X with that unknown stamp, not only should you be SUPER pissed for putting someone else in danger, you should be explaining how dumb he is for using those... X is SUPER stupid and risky to use in the first place... to buy unknown rolls is UNBELIEVABLY STUPID, because many unknown roll stamps contain so many additives, they will fry your brain even if you try one for the first time...

And lets say this was a new underground type of "X", the chances of it being white are rare, because white color sends a read flag for being laced with herion... The fact that he would have one of those stamped with an unknown label is rare... but u shouldnt dismiss it...

I have learned most of what I typed online because I wanted to scare myself of ever using it, but ive also seen some friends use it... and they get really ****ed up...

As a parent, that shit is no joke and HARSH penalities are given to those who even use recreationally... I would have it tested or just call the police to prove a point... Even though it sounds cruel and I still disagree... my parents called the police on me back in HS, and im glad they did...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Based on not only the color white as you described the pills to be, but also to have the letters "NB" stamped on them... I highly doubt those are "X" pills... Granted there may be some sort of roll that has that emblem as its such an underground/homemade drug... There are not "popular" stamped rolls with that stamp... If it ends up being X with that unknown stamp, not only should you be SUPER pissed for putting someone else in danger, you should be explaining how dumb he is for using those... X is SUPER stupid and risky to use in the first place... to buy unknown rolls is UNBELIEVABLY STUPID, because many unknown roll stamps contain so many additives, they will fry your brain even if you try one for the first time...

And lets say this was a new underground type of "X", the chances of it being white are rare, because white color sends a read flag for being laced with herion... The fact that he would have one of those stamped with an unknown label is rare... but u shouldnt dismiss it...

I have learned most of what I typed online because I wanted to scare myself of ever using it, but ive also seen some friends use it... and they get really ****ed up...

As a parent, that shit is no joke and HARSH penalities are given to those who even use recreationally... I would have it tested or just call the police to prove a point... Even though it sounds cruel and I still disagree... my parents called the police on me back in HS, and im glad they did...
    the pill is not X, its a sleeping tablet...he probs use's them to come down on after he has took uppers,,,,

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    its time for you to open up a can

SCMedic is offline New Member
    Kick ass first...Questions after.

books555 is offline Senior Member

It could be effedra, or maybe even something like trazadone (they are white and round depending on which company you purchase them from. There are alot of possibilities besides X and sleeping pills. I would ask your step brother, confront him about it especially if you have some evidence that it was him or one of his freinds, either way He is responsible. You know him fairly well, get to the bottom of it. I wouldnt get to mad about it just yet.
    Its possible that someone put it in the boddle (that only had 1 other type of pill to hide it). The only way to find out is to confront your brother then take necessary action.

books555 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck man, I think the 18yr deserves your fury if He did it, but get to the bottom of it first.

Thread Information