Thread: Aids???

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member

Aids???

do you think the government created this...to control the worlds population??
    Last edited by KrooC; 11-05-2005 at 08:16 PM.

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    I do as a form of population control among other things. I could go in depth on many theories about this but I will wait to see what others say. This is a sensitive subject so I must be careful what I say.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    actually i think aids was discovered while they were gettin a vaccine for polio from monkeys...not 100% sure bout this info....but even if they did create it....they wouldve created a better virus...aids takes too long to kill....costs the gov alot....and....isnt spread that easy...so my answer would be no....

what about the $$6,000 they recieve monthly for proper treatment from one indavidual
    Last edited by KrooC; 11-05-2005 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    what about the 6,000 they recieve monthly for proper treatment
    the 6000 that who recieves???

the goverment

Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    the goverment
    the american goverment recieves 6000$ per person who has aids???is that correct or did i interpert it wrong??? and if so...from who....

my good friend pays close to that a month for proper medication a month... im not sure who the money goes to.. maybe this is just an advanced situation

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    actually i think aids was discovered while they were gettin a vaccine for polio from monkeys...not 100% sure bout this info....but even if they did create it....they wouldve created a better virus...aids takes too long to kill....costs the gov alot....and....isnt spread that easy...so my answer would be no....
    Never heard that before. I understood AIDS was transfered to humans due to humans eating monkey brains. Although considered a delicacy...it has to be one of the most barbaric things I have ever personally seen. They place a monkey in a pit in the middle of the table...only his head is protruding through a hole tight around his neck. Then a person takes a mallet and starts to beat the shit out of the monkey until it dies. They then take a saw and cut open the top half of the skull. People then dig into the fresh brains with spoons. Totally sick! If you can find the original 'Faces of Death' movie they have a episode of this. Very disturbing.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys got it all wrong.

aids was spawned from a guy having sex with a monkey. Monkeys carry the aids virus naturally but their immunity is much different from humans. They naturally ward off the effects of aids.

However, AIDS could now be looked at as a tool for population control. This is why there is no cure for it yet to the public. There is a cure, just not for the public.

AIDS is a disease that lurks among the lesser status people. Crackheads, homeless, poor people, unintellegent and the like. What better way to filter out the junk in the population than to let them kill themselves in a silent way?

The unfortunate part is that once in a while an innocent person gets hit with the virus. New borns, raped women in some cases and so on.

The government acts much like the automakers. If there is a problem with a vehicle, they have to make a decision to recall it or not in the following manner;
    Cost to do so divided by risk not to do so = final outcome. if the risk exceeds the cost, then they will decide to recall just like with AIDS.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

aids was spawned from a guy having sex with a monkey. Monkeys carry the aids virus naturally but their immunity is much different from humans. They naturally ward off the effects of aids.

However, AIDS could now be looked at as a tool for population control. This is why there is no cure for it yet to the public. There is a cure, just not for the public.

AIDS is a disease that lurks among the lesser status people. Crackheads, homeless, poor people, unintellegent and the like. What better way to filter out the junk in the population than to let them kill themselves in a silent way?

The unfortunate part is that once in a while an innocent person gets hit with the virus. New borns, raped women in some cases and so on.

The government acts much like the automakers. If there is a problem with a vehicle, they have to make a decision to recall it or not in the following manner;
    Cost to do so divided by risk not to do so = final outcome. if the risk exceeds the cost, then they will decide to recall just like with AIDS.

if only a woman would have gave to poor guy some ass he would have never hammerd on a monkey

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Never heard that before. I understood AIDS was transfered to humans due to humans eating monkey brains. Although considered a delicacy...it has to be one of the most barbaric things I have ever personally seen. They place a monkey in a pit in the middle of the table...only his head is protruding through a hole tight around his neck. Then a person takes a mallet and starts to beat the shit out of the monkey until it dies. They then take a saw and cut open the top half of the skull. People then dig into the fresh brains with spoons. Totally sick! If you can find the original 'Faces of Death' movie they have a episode of this. Very disturbing.
    Yea I saw that in the original "Faces of Death". What a great f'in movie, but that scene was a little hard on the stomach.

HAHA. That theory was from the 70's! I would highly advise you to search the internet and read up on AIDS. Sex with monkeys was not the reason!!

There are many possible reasons...

People eating monkey brains.

Syringes were often limited in supply and were generally reused.

In some areas of Africa monkey blood was applied to human genitals after pubertal circumcision for ritual purposes.

Did you also know that it could have been from a polio vaccine!? The polio vaccine was derived from use in monkeys. HIV blood could have been transferred that way.

Lift05 is offline Member
    people also supposedly cut themselves while skinning monkeys

HAHA. That theory was from the 70's!
    yeah and aint it funny how now that it is the year 2005 that we must move on to another story? Some things may change over the years but facts do not.

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao...dave chapelle's theory on the whole humans screwing monkeys was hilarious.

"you mean to tell me that's the best we can come up with? "

if we can get a flu from a chicken why not aids from a monkey?

Are you saying people fvck chickens!?

yeah and aint it funny how now that it is the year 2005 that we must move on to another story? Some things may change over the years but facts do not.
    Please show me the facts.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Are you saying people fvck chickens!?
    it happens...i saw it on South Park.

so it must be true.

Please show me the facts.
    well isn't that guy dead?

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    well isn't that guy dead?
    Holy mother****er! I just spit my coffee on my monitor

thanks dude, best laugh ive had in a while!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    You do realise it is more profitable to "treat" a disease than to cure it.

Same with Cancer, i truly believe we have a cure for both Cancer and Aids but the FDA squashed that as they want all the money for treating these diseases.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You do realise it is more profitable to "treat" a disease than to cure it.

Same with Cancer, i truly believe we have a cure for both Cancer and Aids but the FDA squashed that as they want all the money for treating these diseases.
    I agree 100%

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I would say they have a cure for cancer but not aids.

Thread Information