I propose a "physique augmentation department" in the medical field!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking alot lately, I think it would be cool if they had a physique augmentation department in the medical field. That is, a part of the practice where doctors specialized in men and women who wanted to use performance enhancers to better their physiques and well being. These doctors would monitor blood levels on a regular basis, prescribe drugs to healthy individuals w/ no heart problems or high blood pressure, and perform consultations w/ people about which route they need to take to achieve their desired level of performance or look. I think the medical field needs this desperately. Think about how many more people would be fit, attractive, healthy, lower bodyweight, etc etc. And how ****ed up is it that the world we live in, a man can go get tits and a fake vagina, but in most cases cannot take steroids to enhance his muscles and become all that more masculine!!!!!?? Why doesnt our society start encouraging boys and girls to grow up and become real men and women, not transvestites, wierdos, and girly men?? It's a ****ed up generation. They say that each generation of society will go through a different phase w/ accepting new ideas. One generation will reject an idea, the other will learn to accept it, and the next will embrace it. And we are in the society that embraces liberal, pussy hearted, wierdo bullshit!!! There is nothing normal about men who act like women, women who go down on each other, or people getting their privates mutilated and having new ones put on. So maybe some day we can just go to a doctor like its all good, and get a bodybuilder cycle under insurance, not just a bottle of test cyp, but a full blown cycle!!!!
    Last edited by stayinstacked; 11-10-2005 at 09:06 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    OMG! Great minds think alike. I was just thinking that this morning. I have been contemplating on returning to school to take Pre-med...and, I was thinking almost the same thing. What if you could see a doctor who could legally prescribe "supplements" under their constant monitoring for further enhancements to the specific type of physique that the individual wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've been thinking alot lately, I think it would be cool if they had a physique augmentation department in the medical field. That is, a part of the practice where doctors specialized in men and women who wanted to use performance enhancers to better their physiques and well being. These doctors would monitor blood levels on a regular basis, prescribe drugs to healthy individuals w/ no heart problems or high blood pressure, and perform consultations w/ people about which route they need to take to achieve their desired level of performance or look. I think the medical field needs this desperately. Think about how many more people would be fit, attractive, healthy, lower bodyweight, etc etc. And how ****ed up is it that the world we live in, a man can go get tits and a fake vagina, but in most cases cannot take steroids to enhance his muscles and become all that more masculine!!!!!?? Why doesnt our society start encouraging boys and girls to grow up and become real men and women, not transvestites, wierdos, and girly men?? It's a ****ed up generation. They say that each generation of society will go through a different phase w/ accepting new ideas. One generation will reject an idea, the other will learn to accept it, and the next will embrace it. And we are in the society that embraces liberal, pussy hearted, wierdo bullshit!!! There is nothing normal about men who act like women, women who go down on each other, or people getting their privates mutilated and having new ones put on. So maybe some day we can just go to a doctor like its all good, and get a bodybuilder cycle under insurance, not just a bottle of test cyp, but a full blown cycle!!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure we have all thought something similiar to this...but it will never happen

Thread Information