Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Veteran's Day

  1. #1
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    946

    Veteran's Day

    Americans.
    Let us all thank those who are serving, those who will serve, and those who have served. Whether drafted or volunteer, the service and sacrifice are precious.

    As a veteran of the US armed forces I solute each and every one.
    God Bless America.

  2. #2
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,697
    Respect!

  3. #3
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,337
    Marine Corps birthday was yesterday also. thank yall for the support.




  4. #4
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,625
    And Remeberance Day aswell...
    RESPECT. To all of those who died for our freedom....

  5. #5
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,553
    I have several people in my family that served (as have I) and I just have to say "Respect, boyakasha!"

  6. #6
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,777
    respect and thanks...

  7. #7
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,901
    yes respect to our american cousins,but never forget you was not alone!

  8. #8
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,089
    respect for those up to 1945....rememberance for those since

  9. #9
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,526
    god bless the us of a

  10. #10
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes respect to our american cousins,but never forget you was not alone!
    yes, let us thank our brothers as well.

  11. #11
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,697
    I'm sad, only 10 replies for our veterans on veterans day. hopefully everybody is away

  12. #12
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I'm sad, only 10 replies for our veterans on veterans day. hopefully everybody is away
    i would like to thank you personaly. me being a marine need the support of people like you. to us it feels like the whole country is against what were doing. its hard to stay motivated when were over in the sand box. so thank you and god bless.

  13. #13
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,841
    Respect for all those who have passed and those who are serving. God bless all the of the allied forces.
    USA......Proud to be an American.

  14. #14
    gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    197
    Thanks to all who put themselves in harms way. Those who deploy put everything on the line to protect the lives they leave behind and earn my respect.

  15. #15
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,697
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i would like to thank you personaly. me being a marine need the support of people like you. to us it feels like the whole country is against what were doing. its hard to stay motivated when were over in the sand box. so thank you and god bless.
    I know what you mean. Alot has changed since those demented hippies spat on soldiers returning from vietnam. I think (and hope) that in today's america, we honor the soldiers who risk so much...no matter what conflict they are in. Not all support Iraq, I think everyone supported afghanistan, but above all else I believe everyone should support the troops, no matter where they are fighting.

    "The military doesn't start wars, they are burdened with fighting them. Politicians who never step foot on a battlefield start wars." - i forget who said it.

  16. #16
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I know what you mean. Alot has changed since those demented hippies spat on soldiers returning from vietnam. I think (and hope) that in today's america, we honor the soldiers who risk so much...no matter what conflict they are in. Not all support Iraq, I think everyone supported afghanistan, but above all else I believe everyone should support the troops, no matter where they are fighting.

    "The military doesn't start wars, they are burdened with fighting them. Politicians who never step foot on a battlefield start wars." - i forget who said it.
    i wish you knew who said it, great quote.

  17. #17
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,625
    Respect to all who have fought for our freedom...
    thankyou.

  18. #18
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,777
    bump for the vets!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •