jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Wow, I saw my ex last night

We were out with some friends and I was standing next to my wife. This girl comes up to me and says my name and I'm like "yes". She says,"It's me, Heather". I said,"Heather who?" I have no idea who this person is and then it hits me. My jaw drops open. Mind you I have a restraining order against this nutcase and haven't seen her in about 7 years. She's standing right in front of me and I didn't even recognize her cause she got so damn fat. She asked why I was standing all alone so I said,"I'm not, I'm standing next to my wife." She says oh and I turn to my wife and say it's time to go. Wow, I knew my luck would run out sooner or later but I thought I would at least recognize her if I ever bumped into her. It's great that she got fat and ugly though. Paybacks a bitch.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Nice one dude...

Its interesting to see how people you hate turn out after a few years

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    commmmmon... she's ALWAYS been fat!!!

jokesjokes

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

jokesjokes
    LMAO!

jokesjokes

No, actually she had an amazing body with great legs. She ran track in high school and then became a dancer. She had an ass to die for. It's amazing what happens to people when they let themselves go.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy

No, actually she had an amazing body with great legs. She ran track in high school and then became a dancer. She had an ass to die for. It's amazing what happens to people when they let themselves go.
    I want some of that a$$!! Well, not anymore since its gone all fat...

Zapp is offline Banned
    We were out with some friends and I was standing next to my wife. This girl comes up to me and says my name and I'm like "yes". She says,"It's me, Heather". I said,"Heather who?" I have no idea who this person is and then it hits me. My jaw drops open. Mind you I have a restraining order against this nutcase and haven't seen her in about 7 years. She's standing right in front of me and I didn't even recognize her cause she got so damn fat. She asked why I was standing all alone so I said,"I'm not, I'm standing next to my wife." She says oh and I turn to my wife and say it's time to go. Wow, I knew my luck would run out sooner or later but I thought I would at least recognize her if I ever bumped into her. It's great that she got fat and ugly though. Paybacks a bitch.
    Don't you just love it when that happens! They swell up and you stay lean as hell.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Don't you just love it when that happens! They swell up and you stay lean as hell.
    I can't wait till I have a reunion with all the people I couldn't wait to leave behind. No one will have done any exercise, and there I will stand as a example of peak physical development and fitness...

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    I can't wait till I have a reunion with all the people I couldn't wait to leave behind. No one will have done any exercise, and there I will stand as a example of peak physical development and fitness...
    Yeah you just about never see people who look better now than in high school. It breaks my heart when I see all the old hotties that now have big asses and bad skin. One of the hottest chicks in school works at my docs office. Holy crap she got busted. She used to think she was all hot shit too. Not just fat, but pits in her face too.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    No doubt brother. I have a 20 year high school reunion next year. Can't wait to see their fat butts. Half of them thought they were too good and the other half thought they looked too good. I've seen some of them in the past few years, they look like sh*t to say the least.

Actually I ran into another ex a couple years back and it was fine and we were talking, so at the end of the night she wants to go home with me. I said no so she says why? Is it because I cheated on you? I said no it's cause you got fat. That was priceless.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    No doubt brother. I have a 20 year high school reunion next year. Can't wait to see their fat butts. Half of them thought they were too good and the other half thought they looked too good. I've seen some of them in the past few years, they look like sh*t to say the least.
    Yeah, they always think they are too damn good before waiting to see what they REALLy turn out like

Actually I ran into another ex a couple years back and it was fine and we were talking, so at the end of the night she wants to go home with me. I said no so she says why? Is it because I cheated on you? I said no it's cause you got fat. That was priceless.
    I'll remember to use this line in the future. They think just cos you were interested all those years back, that you will still be interested. Nah, that's not the way it works...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    you shoulda said WOW youv changed uummm what are you a size 14 now ??

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

jokesjokes
    Your so mean brutha.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    you shoulda said WOW youv changed uummm what are you a size 14 now ??
    Yeah something of that nature would of been great but might have started a fight.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Sure , its ok some guys like um big!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    uebermenschen don't wish ill upon others, they hope for others' happiness and good health.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if I saw my x, I'd rolf from just my nerves.
    I'm a beee-yatch though

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, as JSN stated, uberinshlongitsburben.

Sorry, I've had a few birs......

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Sure , its ok some guys like um big!
    Naw, not big but I have to admit I like my women with some meat on their bones. I hate scrawny chicks and don't like a woman with ab's either. Just my personal preference. I like em to look fem. not ripped. Some of those girls in the gym make me want to throw em a sandwich.

Thread Information