Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

If you have 18"+ arms plz read/help

Where do you guys shop when your arms exceed 18"+ inches..i'm not one of the guys that like to wear tight ass shirts and show everything off, and i find a large shirt in most cases fits me perfectly but both large and xl shirts sleeves are way too small, i feel like that fat chick that wears tight pants and her love handles are busting out the sides (the pear look)..so where do you guys shop? anybody get shirts specially made?? thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    . 17" here, arms are a weak point. I have the legs/jeans problem, though.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    haha you got issues BP. Sometimes I have to get XXL but most XL fits tight and mine arms are around 19+. Just keep shopping around. Get use to getting dress shirts tapered. Nothing like wearing a XXL shirt with a 34" waist. Looks horrible off the rack.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wear XXXL shit all the time because I like the loose/big/baggy style anyhow, and I am always hot and hate wearing tight shit.

If I wanna show off the guns, I wear a tank top or nothing at all.

I can't wear shirts that "fit", makes me feel gay.

~SC~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I love tight shirts and they love my guns

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    haha you got issues BP. Sometimes I have to get XXL but most XL fits tight and mine arms are around 19+. Just keep shopping around. Get use to getting dress shirts tapered. Nothing like wearing a XXL shirt with a 34" waist. Looks horrible off the rack.
    19+???.......that must not be your arms in your avatar then.
    Last edited by Zapp; 12-11-2005 at 07:27 PM.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp

Bro, i feel ya, lanesboro is the brand, XL, wash em once or twice and ur straight

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I was thinking the same thing LOL.

As for the original question I dunno where you shop man. But even when I'm wearing a large shirt the arms arent too tight and my arms are 18.5 or 19. The problem I have is the chest is too tight, then when I go even bigger it looks gay because it looks like im wearing a dress.

-Bino

That pic had to be shrunken down to fit as a atavar. Its distorted.

But Zapp if you don't believe me I'll let PinkVelvet tell you all about them.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I happen to be wearing a large right now, and its driving me crazy, im runnin low on clean clothes.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    That pic had to be shrunken down to fit as a atavar. Its distorted.

But Zapp if you don't believe me I'll let PinkVelvet tell you all about them.
    Sorry, but thats not a 19'' bi bro

Just post the actual image as an attachment, then it can be viewed w/no distortion. This may/may not help to determine the size of the arms in question, but it will give the original image.

~SC~

I shouldn't even have to show your sorry asses the full size pic but here you go since I don't want you to think I'm trying to squeeze a few inches out on you little short boys...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you have 18"+ arms plz read/help-puffster.jpg  

nah, I like to show off my progress, I wear a x large, sometimes a large depending on the fit. A good place to shop for T shirts would be Pacific Sunwear, I believe out in the Cali or West coast they got something like it, sell alot of dirtbike apparell too, cant remember the name.

Maybe it's just a bad camera angle that looks bad at any size. Still looks much smaller than 19, but I do believe you when you say that. The pic just doesn't clearly relate that to the viewer whatsoever.

Press on!

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    Where do you guys shop when your arms exceed 18"+ inches..i'm not one of the guys that like to wear tight ass shirts and show everything off, and i find a large shirt in most cases fits me perfectly but both large and xl shirts sleeves are way too small, i feel like that fat chick that wears tight pants and her love handles are busting out the sides (the pear look)..so where do you guys shop? anybody get shirts specially made?? thanks
    I havent bought new shirts in a long time, I dont go out much anymore either. I seem to wear t-shirts everywhere anyways, haha.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I shouldn't even have to show your sorry asses the full size pic but here you go since I don't want you to think I'm trying to squeeze a few inches out on you little short boys...
    Nope....still not 19, but I will give you 17 1/4.

haha maybe if I was 5'8" but I'm 6'2".

my forearms are 16-1/4. I'm done justifying. You win. there are 14.5"!

Nope....still not 19, but I will give you 17 1/4.

Are we on talking terms again big guy?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Maybe it's just a bad camera angle that looks bad at any size. Still looks much smaller than 19, but I do believe you when you say that. The pic just doesn't clearly relate that to the viewer whatsoever.

Press on!

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    Those are 18.5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you have 18"+ arms plz read/help-mentzerrock13.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zapp is offline Banned
    haha maybe if I was 5'8" but I'm 6'2".

my forearms are 16-1/4. I'm done justifying. You win. there are 14.5"!
    Glad to see you are finally telling the truth!

Are we on talking terms again big guy?
    I talk everyday, it's my job as a communicator.

I honestly had misplaced the rememberance (totally forgot) about any prior convo/exchanges/etc. Very few events ever stick w/me, only a few do, so I don't believe it was all too important. If it's a real issue it will surface again, but we'll deal w/that when the time comes if it ever had to.

Tough luck w/that pic though.

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wear Xlarge shirts and they are a little tight in my arms ....... my main problem is I'm 5'7" so if I go XXL it looks like I'm wearing a dress........

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wear Xlarge shirts and they are a little tight in my arms ....... my main problem is I'm 5'7" so if I go XXL it looks like I'm wearing a dress........
    Make sure you wear heels!

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Make sure you wear heels!

~SC~

Yeah it sucks being my height for certain things..... but it's what I was delt.

hrb4life is offline New Member
    Mine are 18 and I like the tight arm area....looks kinda kewl.....

Mike

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wait so puff how big are they now? Mine are 17" and yours are def. much bigger than mine

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    are we talking 18'' flexed or relaxed. oh yeah lots of xl white tee's

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    the american eagle by me makes shirts whose larges are larger than aber"underwaremodel"crombie's xxxxl shirts

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya iron..I have some damn abercrombie shirts that are 3XL and its like wearing a small, no joke. It is beyond skin tight, it cuts off the damn circulation and it looks ghey

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    are we talking 18'' flexed or relaxed. oh yeah lots of xl white tee's

out all day just got backed to my comp..i'm actually trying to look for my measuring tape right now, to get the unflexed measurement but flexed they are 18 3/8" exactly..and yea Luca thats what i find myself wearing alot..2xist xl white/black tee shirts..but anyone have a specific store or website??

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    out all day just got backed to my comp..i'm actually trying to look for my measuring tape right now, to get the unflexed measurement but flexed they are 18 3/8" exactly..and yea Luca thats what i find myself wearing alot..2xist xl white/black tee shirts..but anyone have a specific store or website??
    Depends on what style you go for...

Iv seen alot of good shit on ebay in big sizes.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ya iron..I have some damn abercrombie shirts that are 3XL and its like wearing a small, no joke. It is beyond skin tight, it cuts off the damn circulation and it looks ghey
    AF is rediculous anymore. its totally obvious who they are marketing towards not us. the funny thing is i still have AF shirts from like 4-5 years ago that are large or xlarge which are actually normal.

ya walked in the other day and looked at some shirts, and walked my ass right on out

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Depends on what style you go for...

Iv seen alot of good shit on ebay in big sizes.

lol honestly i really wear what i feel like for the day..if i feel bloated or something i might wear an urban style clothing baggy pants /shirt..if i'm feeling clean and lean i like to be more professional, not tight but a lil loose..i get hot and bothered easy so i dont like wearing tight shyt..it could be anything from tommy, nautica, sean jean to..kenneth cole, hugo boss, diesl it all depends tho

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    AF is rediculous anymore. its totally obvious who they are marketing towards not us. the funny thing is i still have AF shirts from like 4-5 years ago that are large or xlarge which are actually normal.

ya walked in the other day and looked at some shirts, and walked my ass right on out
    Yup, I dont buy shirts there anymore. I hate that place I just dont know anywhere else to get clothes

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Lane Bryant. They have plus sizes. I usually take a size 26 or so blouse, in numbered sizes. or a 3XL. Skirts are not probs. I am a size 8. I pick up a surprising amount of very nice stuff at goodwill. My fur came from there... fifty bucks, and I know that rascal cost at least a couple grand, new, and IT FITS ME! Arms and all! Mine are just under 19" but a fair portion of that is fat and water. If I were to cut down to veins and cuts, they would probably be a bit over 17", maybe nearly 18".

I can actually get into the (I think) 505 Levis, without having a waist that is too terribly baggy. Or maybe it is 555. Something like that. Anyway, they are looser through the thighs than the regular levis. I almost never wear pants, but when I do, I have those two pair of Levis that I can squeeze into if the quads aren't pumped up, for working around the house or on Nellie, my dear old '63 Nova.

My biggest problem is usually my calves. Girlfriend, I searched FOREVER to find a pair of boots I could wear! It is a bit chilly for pumps right now.

You can hardly go wrong with stretchy stuff, when dressy attire is not required. Often you see men wearing a coat or blazer over a knit sweater these days, or even a sport coat over a polo shirt. Still, there are times when a gentleman is expected to wear a proper shirt with a hard collar. Don't be bashful about getting the next bigger size. Also, if money is not too tight, you might think about having your shirts made for you. This can be pretty reasonable overseas. I know an official with the ILA who frequently flies to Bangkok for sex vacations, and he has a tailor who re-measures him (He is sort of portly, to be generous about it, and growing portly-er each year he sits behind a desk instead of works on the docks.) every time he goes over, and makes him up a dozen new shirts. Depending on the exchange rate, he says the shirts in that quantity run him under $30 each. Not bad, for a bespoke shirt. In fact, off-the-rack shirts here can cost considerably more than that at Sears. He has had somewhat less success with suits made in Thailand, though. They can't seem to get the shoulders right. They look nice, drape well, when he is standing, but when he tries to stretch his arm forward, the arm of the coat sort of stays back where it was. It doesn't have the mobility of a nice Italian coat. He tried Hong Kong, but the prices are unreal there, these days. He also mentioned a tailor in Kao Hsiung, (Taiwan) but he had so little fun there that he won't stop just to buy clothes.

If you do like most men, and just go with a bigger shirt, you can have it tapered down to the waist so you don't have a big tent-like overhang, for around $10 per shirt anywhere that alterations are done. Try it with a cheap shirt before risking a $40 one. Remember, with your jacket on, the side seams do not show.

Funny, but it is easier to buy clothes for women with big arms or quads than for men with big arms or quads. Go figure.

Love
    Anna

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Anna, that is way too much to read

Do you wear mens or womens clothes?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Women's, of course, silly! Unless I am working on Nellie, or working out in the yard, when I do like any other girl, and put on men's jeans and tshirt. But all of my clients and most of my boyfriends have worn men's clothes, and I wore them regularly, until I began transitioning.

Love
    Anna

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Women's, of course, silly! Unless I am working on Nellie, or working out in the yard, when I do like any other girl, and put on men's jeans and tshirt. But all of my clients and most of my boyfriends have worn men's clothes, and I wore them regularly, until I began transitioning.

Love
    Anna
    me too...

I wish I was 190 again so I could look good in a tight shirt...stupid man boobies...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I hate clothes, I wear xls, but they are so stupidly long on me and tight on the shoulder, but if i wear xxls its literally like wearin a dress. Why do clothing manufacturers assume if u have big legs u also have long legs and a big waist and why do they assume if uve got big shoulders you are tall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information