Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You find humor in poverty?

You find it funny that someone lives in an abusive household?

I find it pathetic that someone finds humor in others misfortune.

~Pinnacle~
    Poverty my ass, it was a joke. If he was that poor he wouldnt have the internet to get on AR

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You find humor in poverty?

You find it funny that someone lives in an abusive household?

I find it pathetic that someone finds humor in others misfortune.

~Pinnacle~
    Get over it, the kid isnt serious. If he was living in Povertyand he was getting Beat, then I'm pretty sure he wouldnt be telling us his personal crap.

But just incase if you are serious man, then my apologize. I honestly feel bad if that really is your tree and your pops beats you for asking for a better tree. If it makes you feel any better I dont have a tree cause my wife is about to have a baby around X-mas time so we didnt bother getting one.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    rofl this thread is funnyyyyyyyyy
    Last edited by Smak; 12-20-2005 at 09:19 AM.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I usually by the biggest white flocked fresh tree I can fit in the house but this year money is tight so I had to pull the fake spare out of the attic.
    Also I usually decorate a tree for the dining room all in dallas cowboys stuff. Oh well, can't complain I have a tree and should be grateful for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *Post A Picture Of Your Christmas Tree.*-dsc00276.jpg   *Post A Picture Of Your Christmas Tree.*-dsc00277.jpg  

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I usually by the biggest white flocked fresh tree I can fit in the house but this year money is tight so I had to pull the fake spare out of the attic.
    Also I usually decorate a tree for the dining room all in dallas cowboys stuff. Oh well, can't complain I have a tree and should be grateful for that.
    Thats a lovely tree

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought someone would've posted a pic of their back by now...aka their christmas tree.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

very pertty!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    Smooth, I didnt know fake trees can look like that. BTW I think your car needs to be washed.....hahaha . Nice tree though and great colors!

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    I still think this is the funniest shit in the world. I was laughing seriously all day long, even while I was getting a hair cut. Oh man
    I went home for christmas and havent been around a computer, I see that my christmas tree has touched some people here while i was gone haha.....I agree Pinn, its horrible to make light of someone elses misfortunes, but im glad that nismo got what i was going for.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I went home for christmas and havent been around a computer, I see that my christmas tree has touched some people here while i was gone haha.....I agree Pinn, its horrible to make light of someone elses misfortunes, but im glad that nismo got what i was going for.
    Welcom back, and believe me till this day I still laugh and laugh. I'm glad it was a joke though, at least we know that your not poor.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for bumping this one back up... I love it!

I haven't posted in a couple of years, but I'd like to see some tree pics on here, hopefully me and the fam can get one together before the newyear.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome to 2005.... now... Back to the future!

ghfd
    Last edited by Dalton5; 11-29-2008 at 01:16 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5 View Post
    I haven't posted in a couple of years, but I'd like to see some tree pics on here, hopefully me and the fam can get one together before the newyear.
    Are you joking with bumping a 3 year old thread ? I vote for a lock and ban.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Here is mine and my "Mrs. Claus"!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    here's me tree
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *Post A Picture Of Your Christmas Tree.*-christmas-tree.jpg  

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    i must confess....I lied, that's my tree from last year, I haven't gotten my tree for this year yet, but it will most certianly have the same decorations...white lights gold and silver ornaments with a touch of red(for the wild side) lol

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katsmeow View Post
    i must confess....i lied, that's my tree from last year, i haven't gotten my tree for this year yet, but it will most certianly have the same decorations...white lights gold and silver ornaments with a touch of red(for the wild side) lol
    lol.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    fraudmas tree....another pagan tradition corrupted by judeochristianity...sad day...it makes us remember how our ancient european traditions where raped, twisted or annihilated by judeochristianization, a venom that should have never left the place where it was created.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information