Thread: advice

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation advice

what is paypal and how does it work. ive always used western union in the past, but now i have to use paypal. could you tell me everything you know about it, thanks.

decadbal is offline Banned
    go to their website

ok i went to there website but i still dont realy understand how it works. so you get a paypal account, then if someone puts money into your account, you can only spend it online, right. im realy confused about this.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont know much, bc i used the mail... but my understanding is you can transfer it out to a BA.. not sure, tho.. their site should go into detail about what it does and so on.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    you give them your checking account number or debit card and then when u pay someone online it comes straight out of your checking account pretty simple way All I use paying on ebay if you have and other questions pm me

ok, mabe wu would be better. its for my son, i owe him some money, and he said that we should use paypal. i was thinking westurn union would be better but i think you have to be 18 to recieve money from wu. and he hasent turned 18 yet. mabe he would still be able to recieve money, just not send it. what do you guys think. do you have to be 18 to recieve money from wu, im not sure?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Paypal is very easy to use. You sign up for a personal account and put in your CC or Check info.. and as noted above you just send the money to his email address on his paypal account and it is done. The only issue is you are limited on how much money you can send and also yu have to get your account verified by letting paypal take out two small (under a dollar) amounts on the account you use.. then you have to get those amounts from your bank and enter it on Paypals website to verify the bank account you put in is Really Your Account..

It is not a quick and easy thing but does work fine and is as safe as anything else if you keep close tabs on your email and use a good password.

WU might be better to send to him or someone else that has ID..

Oldman

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Paypal is a nightmare, and Payko is a f*cking joke.

I would never use them personally, nope, too many issues/lawsuits/problems w/transactions and sending to certain people, etc. I don't need a 3rd hand in the jar taking part of my earnings just to make a transaction.

~SC~

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Paypal is a nightmare, and Payko is a f*cking joke.

I would never use them personally, nope, too many issues/lawsuits/problems w/transactions and sending to certain people, etc. I don't need a 3rd hand in the jar taking part of my earnings just to make a transaction.

~SC~
    Very true!! Do a web search and you will see nothing but horror stories. You also sign away your right to compensation if something goes wrong.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I once ordered a hooker via a google search and paid for her using paypal.

she was on sale too.

Thread Information