Auto54 is offline Member

Web Site Membership

Anyone here a member of steroidworld.com? I tried to sign up and the payment info will not go through. Is it a complete waste of time or what?

Thanks!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Never heard of them, and we have everything anyone needs regarding that subject/genre right here for free.

Paysites like that and EliteShitness are the laughing stock of the message board world.

~SC~

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I have heard of them but im not a member. Why are you joining the site are you looking for a source?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Steroidworld.com

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK I thought the list might be worth it. I heard another site mentioned, but the URL given doesn't work.

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK there is another one I've heard about, but I can't find the link again. And when I search for it now I cannot find it. I've searched on this board, and found a mod that said not to discuss it openly, so I wont say the name of what I'm looking for.

I don't have enough posts to PM yet... so??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    So don't ask openly and continue to search.

You already listed one other site already, and did this in the wrong forum (I will move it to the lounge now), and it's kind of insulting to be checking on ANOTHER site when you are at this location. I mean, at least hang around and enjoy what we have to offer. Not sure why you are so adamant about paying to join a site, but if it's one of those boards that gives you a "source", then I have to say please go, as we don't condone that whatsoever at this location.

As well, don't go bumping posts to increase your number either, that will greatly work against you.

~SC~

Thread Information