Thread: yo carlos

24labor is offline Anabolic Member

yo carlos

hey bro found a good comic shop herein town picked up some new comics. You get the new wolverine vs hulk?? Hopefully itll be a good series. You into DC like batman or anything grabbed a bunch of the batman journey into the knight series. Gotta pick up some more today thought I'd throw that out there to a fellow comic reader

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    hey bro found a good comic shop herein town picked up some new comics. You get the new wolverine vs hulk?? Hopefully itll be a good series. You into DC like batman or anything grabbed a bunch of the batman journey into the knight series. Gotta pick up some more today thought I'd throw that out there to a fellow comic reader
    I think you're talking about the Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine? That's new. Issue #2 should be out soon. Yes, I pick up a few DC comic titles. JLA, Green Lantern and a few others. Superman/Batman used to be one of my favorite titles but lately it has been crap.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I think you're talking about the Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine? That's new. Issue #2 should be out soon. Yes, I pick up a few DC comic titles. JLA, Green Lantern and a few others. Superman/Batman used to be one of my favorite titles but lately it has been crap.
    yea I saw that batman vs superman it was good but the last issue didnt look to good. I picked up the jan issue of amazing spider man where morlun fvcks him up good but I didnt know it was continued in the freindly neighborhhod spiderman series. Gotta pick them up. Also grabbed 2 volumes of essential x-men they are awsome gotta get the essential spidy, fantastic four and so on

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The Marvel Ultimate line is good. The Ultimates is VERY good! Pick up the trades.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information