Elysium is offline Productive Member

Arrow What should i do (Women...)

Right, well i work at a gym and we had this girl start a few weeks ago, we're good friends and have got closer over the past week, just little glances and there is so much sexual tension its mad.

Well, last night we went for a meal, we pulled up to the restaurant and the car stalled, we were out of fuel! Wouldnt start at all, so we thought oh well lets just enjoy the evening, so we ate, spent 3 house chatting and eating.

She put my jacket on to get warm whilst we were waiting for someone to bring us some fuel.

We were still sitting in the restaurant on these big seats, really comfy ones, she was wearing my big jacket and wrapped herself up. Shes only small, 5'6 and a size 8 so the jacket dwarfed her, i just looked at her, stared at her and she stared back, the only thing i could think of his holding onto the jacket, pulling her towards me and kissing her.

But i didnt.

There was just something about that moment, like we were both totally comfortable with each other, we'd been in the rain, our hair was messed up, she was shaking, trying to get warm in my jacket all snuggled up and we just looked at each other for about 15 minutes, just staring. We were probably about a few inches apart, just exchanging sighs.

I dunno. I cant get her out of my mind.

Im going to a friends 21st birthday this weekend, and shes coming with me, its a big event and we've got VIP access to a exclusive club in London. We'll be staying over in London that evening too. I dont know what i should do coz i dont want to sacrifice what we already have.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    spent 3 house chatting and eating

dude this is a no brainer. yall both obviously like eachother so hook up. at 5'6 she must be a spinner from hell!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes I believe spinner is the correct term here

Spinner? (Word of warning, dont turn my semi-serious thread into bullshit )

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Spinner? (Word of warning, dont turn my semi-serious thread into bullshit )
    after working construction for awhile you learn these terms. A spinner, or 'wing nut' as some like to call them, are aptly named for their small size and ease of maneuvering. Basically you sit them on your lap put their legs in the air and spin them around in circles with the central pivot point being your *$&$.

If I were you I'd go for it. You'll regret it forever if you don't. I mean, can you honestly say you don't want to? You're content where you are, but it's not where you want to be...personally, I say never settle, at least try for what you want. good luck

Ahh thanks for clearing the spinner part bit up.

If im honest, im scared, im scared i'll say or do something then regret it, i mean i work with this girl. But your right, not im happy with just friends, i want more and i cant get her out of my head!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    dont be a pussy

youll always be wondering WHAT IF? if you dont make a move

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Messey, mate, I am 51 years old OK. You are only going to be on this planet for about 75 years on average. I seriously kick myself all the time because of missed opportunities like that. If its really like you say it is, she obviously likes you. Just go for the kiss to start with and play it cool. She is probably wondering why you havnt tried to kiss her already. I know I was the same with my second wife, I was just to scared to make the move and after I did and we talked about it later she told me she thought I was a bit weird for not trying to kiss her earlier. What will be will be, you wont know if you dont have a go.

decadbal is offline Banned
    take your time mang, if you really like her, and your not out to just bang her, then treat her like you think in your heart she deserves.. she will show it back, and if not, then shes doing you a favor, i wish the best for you bro.... even in your from england

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Club her and have ur way w/ her...
    if she really likes you she wont mind!

lowstace is offline Banned
    dude your story was hott I just came all over the place

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Take your time bro, do you, but def do something do pass it up. If she is ALL that you say she is then make it happen.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would use an asp and club her and then ...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    go for it bro .... it seems like u really like her ...... no sense in not showing/telling her how u feel

TADOLFI is offline Member
    The way you've told the story, you seem to be okay with words, why not just "mention" it to her to see where she's at with it all?

It sounds to me like you all ready respect her and that she is very accepting of you - do it like deca says...
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    take your time mang, if you really like her, and your not out to just bang her, then treat her like you think in your heart she deserves...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hell yea, hooking up with a girl then treating her like a queen is a great way to make her fall for you

Hard Head is offline Member
    Do not pass another oportuntiy to lip lock. She will think you are gay or not that interested if you miss it.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    theres no problem takeing your time, but a little kiss on the lips wont hut no body !!! go for it man you obviously have a great connection with her, although i would feel pretty weird just stareing at someone for 15 mins

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    take your time mang, if you really like her, and your not out to just bang her, then treat her like you think in your heart she deserves.. she will show it back, and if not, then shes doing you a favor, i wish the best for you bro.... even in your from england
    HOLY FAK ME
    deca made a serious post... excuse me while i attempt to drown myself.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    HOLY FAK ME
    deca made a serious post... excuse me while i attempt to drown myself.
    I know... Im still in shock myself.. and whats even more horrifying.. i agree with him

hotstuff is offline Female Member

????????
    i'm not saying i dont' like it deca but what the hell happened to you??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    that's right daddy deca

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Messy.. I just skipped all these other posts.. If you and her stared at each other for 15 minutes and felt COMFORTABLE doing that.. shes waiting for you to make a move... And that prolly means shes a good girl.. My girls friends a "spinner" at 5'2 and 110 pounds ....if you two are like that.. go for it

system admin is offline Owner
    TTU... this is your last warning!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    TTU... this is your last warning!
    wait.. what did i do?????

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    wait.. what did i do?????
    TTU I'm sorry but my man loves to throw his power around sometimes like it means something...
    dont worry sweetie i'll take care of him!!!

after that post i'm sure that my man ....system admin will post a comment after this one....then Vette will post...
    like they alway post one another......
    FROM BEHIND!!!!!!!! JUST THE WAY THEY LIKE IT!!!!

system admin is offline Owner
    baby..... you have been out of your cage long enough... MOUNT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

sorry i jsut got back forom folding laundry and saw how this thread was hijacked!!! sorry!!!

i will put him to bed soon!

oh crap....he just reminded me that i said i was folding laundry!!!!

lol
    well....somebody has to do it!!!!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Messy UK
    Please go for this girl. It sounds like you both are really into each other. From what you have said I don't know what has kept you from making a move YET!
    Go for it and keep us all informed on what happens please!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in a situation like this.
    Just hang out with her. Be her friend, and if she gets closer, it's okay to pull her in a little. If things escalate, let them, but don't force the whole thing about liking her because you like her. Just let it all flow, and everything will work out.
    You'll know what to do. So ya know... be happy

And the thing about you wanting to kiss her but ya didn't.... You could have kissed her then im sure of it. Which is why you were staring at each other. Unless of course she has a staring problem, and you staring back offended her.. not lol.
    If that happens again where you're both in that little moment, go for it. Kissing her won't be going overboard, you know this!

How is this for motivation.. If you find yourself in a situation like that... i think it wise to go for it because if you don't, she might think you don't like her. which is what you don't want.
    So this next party, if you get the chance.. you better make up for not kissing her last time...

ALSO remember when it comes to women..: Who knows?

OR:

Call Dr. Laura

Schwarz is offline Member
    Shit bro. You took her to dinner, gave her your jacket while you got soaking wet and used up all your petrol driving her around and all you did is stare at each other for 15 minutes....I would have f*cked her 3 ways from Sunday for all of that....

Seriously she's waiting for you to make the first move. Unless you hurry up one of four things will happen:

1. She'll think your gheyyy
    2. She'll think you got no balls
    3. She'll get bored and decide she just "wants to be friends".
    4. She'll think your a sucker with plenty of money to spare and no intention on f*cking her....a gold diggers dream

Jump on her at the next opportunity bro.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    If I were you I'd go for it. You'll regret it forever if you don't. I mean, can you honestly say you don't want to? You're content where you are, but it's not where you want to be...personally, I say never settle, at least try for what you want. good luck

Agreed.

For God's sake at least kiss her!!!

Let the rest fall into place in good time.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Just go for it bro. She obviously likes you. If you don't you may regret it.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    He's right.

It's better to regret the things you did, than regret the things you didn't do.

You'll never know for sure unless you give it a shot. Action cures fear.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    what the hell? if she went out for a meal with you and chatted with you for hours, i cannot see any reason why you wouldnt kiss her. its obvious that its not just a freindship

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    what the hell? if she went out for a meal with you and chatted with you for hours, i cannot see any reason why you wouldnt kiss her. its obvious that its not just a freindship
    Too right. Just what i was thinking. Give her a nice smacker on the lips and see how she reacts... she will probably be glad you did

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I used to be the same way messy, but it's obvious she wants to be more than just friends. Although that 15 minute stare down is a little odd, it shows she is obviously into you. Just be confident, you've obviously got this one in the bag.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Git Errr Dunnnnn!!!!

Thread Information