Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rgecko23 is offline Associate Member

pregnant wife...help!!!

have any of you guys felt turned off by your wife when she was pregnant? i am so excited about the baby and so happy that we are having our first child, but i think it is the fact that the babys in there or the fact my mind sees her as fat or something. i dont know. i just dont have the urge to bang her all the time like i used to. It feels awesome, if you have sex with a pregnant girl it is awesome its soo we** its rediculous. it just seems to awkward to me. anyone else feel like that when they were having kids?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23
    have any of you guys felt turned off by your wife when she was pregnant? i am so excited about the baby and so happy that we are having our first child, but i think it is the fact that the babys in there or the fact my mind sees her as fat or something. i dont know. i just dont have the urge to bang her all the time like i used to. It feels awesome, if you have sex with a pregnant girl it is awesome its soo we** its rediculous. it just seems to awkward to me. anyone else feel like that when they were having kids?
    This question seems more fitting for a room with a big comfy couch and a guy asking questions and taking notes...

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    lol, well she does have a little person currently living inside of her. What did you expect?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i was ok with it up until the babys started to kick,then i could not bring myself to shag her!!did not feel right to me!!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    ask urself....wut does that baby think when he sees this ugly thing comin at it?
    its gunna maul it....gotta defend his womb.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I never had that problem with either kid bro. In fact, they say that a pregnant is a huge turn on to most men.
    I might suggest if you get turned off, go score some sustanon . You'll be just fine!

Seriously bro,
    Congratulations!

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    My wife is 7.5 Months along as well. I feel your pain. My wife is extremely sexy, and is makes a very cute prego woman too. I had problems with sex thing latey. It's natural, so I've been told to feel odd about sex. But when that kid is out.... It's on!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    ask urself....wut does that baby think when he sees this ugly thing comin at it?
    Im laughing because I hope your kidding... right? you guys are kidding???

the baby cant see the penis... the baby is all the way inside, some place your pee pee isnt going... lol

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    And im not tying ot make light of he situation at all, because I think could seriously put a damper on your relationship, because at the time your woman is most voulnerable your not attrated to her( or so it seems to her)

you would not understand mate as you are a woman,i have had 4 children the last one is now 7 months!now while i think she is incredibly sexy when pregnant there is a time during the pregnancy that i start to think,now hold on my baby is in there and i just dont feel right having sex when my child is in there!it is nothin about my pole bangin away it just dont feel right to me anyway!!
    my friend was tottaly different,i suppose its down to the individual!!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Im laughing because I hope your kidding... right? you guys are kidding???

the baby cant see the penis... the baby is all the way inside, some place your pee pee isnt going... lol
    maybe he's gifted like a stallion..... u never know.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you would not understand mate as you are a woman,i have had 4 children the last one is now 7 months!now while i think she is incredibly sexy when pregnant there is a time during the pregnancy that i start to think,now hold on my baby is in there and i just dont feel right having sex when my child is in there!it is nothin about my pole bangin away it just dont feel right to me anyway!!
    my friend was tottaly different,i suppose its down to the individual!!
    I completely understand! My husband was totally freaked out when our baby started to kick and once he saw her (Giovana) on the ultrasound it was over! Luckily, we communicate very well and I knew he didn't find me less attractive, he was just weirded out. It is a very normal reaction.
    Khrisi

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I think what your experiencing is perfect normal. Things will return to normal after the birth. I've been through this twice. Your still in love with her I take it?. If so your just having a physical reaction to your wifes condition.

It'll be cool.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i was ok with it up until the babys started to kick,then i could not bring myself to shag her!!did not feel right to me!!
    its like a 3 some. haha

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    thats messed up man.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    how about the fact that once she has that child, shes never going to touch your penis again?

Hard Head is offline Member
    What's the matter? Can't perform for an audience? Worried about spankin' little Johnny on the back of the head?

Flip her over and do it doggie style.

One more thing, if you want some ass later on, after she has that baby, you had better be hittin' it now, and anytime she wants it. You aren't getting any for 8 weeks after the baby anyway so.........

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    how about the fact that once she has that child, shes never going to touch your penis again?
    i hear you on that lmao

Schwarz is offline Member

Reminds me of a funny story

A friend of mine was the same, he couldn't fvck his g/f once the baby started kicking. Problem was his gf was on heat 24/7 and always wanted it. So to compromise he went down on her. One night as he was doing this her waters broke and he got a mouth full.....

S

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    I completely understand! My husband was totally freaked out when our baby started to kick and once he saw her (Giovana) on the ultrasound it was over! Luckily, we communicate very well and I knew he didn't find me less attractive, he was just weirded out. It is a very normal reaction.
    Khrisi
    yeah mate my wife completely understands!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You'll poke your eye outtttttttttttt

i completley lovwe my wife and i think she is beautiful, its just the fact that my baby girl is in there and it kind of freaks me out. im glad there are other people who see it the same way i do. i tell her she is beautiful all the time. she thinks that i am disgusted by her which i am not im just a little freaked out. i think she is coming along though.

just explain the situation mate,she will understand!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23
    i completley lovwe my wife and i think she is beautiful, its just the fact that my baby girl is in there and it kind of freaks me out. im glad there are other people who see it the same way i do. i tell her she is beautiful all the time. she thinks that i am disgusted by her which i am not im just a little freaked out. i think she is coming along though.
    Just explain to her that anal is safer

timvds is offline Member
    Hit it from the back!!!

lowstace is offline Banned
    have sex with other women I know I soon I as i get a girl prego I am feeling "hey job done lets move on to the nextone"...I am only here for a short time I need to share my self with lots of women... sex with prego chicks is gross and is illegal in many states

decadbal is offline Banned
    my girl is pregnant now as well, and after the first ultrasound, mentally i changed from her being my girl, to being the mother of my kids, which puts her somewhat on a pedistal to me, so now i have issues trying to do anything remotly dirty with her, in fact i dont even, bc i respect her so much more or something like that now..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Oral copulation maybe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    my girl is pregnant now as well, and after the first ultrasound, mentally i changed from her being my girl, to being the mother of my kids, which puts her somewhat on a pedistal to me, so now i have issues trying to do anything remotly dirty with her, in fact i dont even, bc i respect her so much more or something like that now..
    no bukaka ?

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    thats what i am talking about.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    A different view point...... Your feelings are perfectly normal. To some its awkward and to others its sexy. It's not uncomfortable for the child at all, according to the doc's, because I have asked. (I have four). Your wife is going through hugh hormonal changes which make her very horny and emotional. You have a job to do here. This will be something she remembers for the rest of her life and how you handle it will impact your relationship. Be there for her, make love to her in different way. More from the heart and more for her sake. Let her know she is sexy because she doesn't feel that way now. Use your head and your heart and things will be cool!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was bangin all the way up to the day my son was born!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Different people react differently. Most women get very horny when preggers. Some get totally cold toward sex. This is mostly hormonal. Some men are turned on by a pregnant woman... some turned off. Personally I think a pregnant woman is very erotic.

Love
    Anna

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    have sex with other women I know I soon I as i get a girl prego I am feeling "hey job done lets move on to the nextone"...I am only here for a short time I need to share my self with lots of women... sex with prego chicks is gross and is illegal in many states
    i think that is the stupidest thing i have read in a long time, i actually feel dumber for reading it, you low life.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    illegal in many states
    which states would that be???

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    i think that is the stupidest thing i have read in a long time, i actually feel dumber for reading it, you low life.

i was thinking the same thing. what a tool

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    When my wife was pregnant we continued sex until her belly was really big, then we stopped at her request. She was still horny all the time though...I got a lot of special attention...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    ROFL omfg like a BADGER in its DEN!!

GRRrrr RARRrr

baby-" NO they are using the BATTERING RAM AGAIN.. MUST .. DEFEND.. TERRITORY!!!"

oh my god dude, that was f'n hillarious. i about fell out of my chair. everyone around me was like whats so funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information