Nate_Dog is offline Member

What do you think of AR?

Well just thought I would start a thread on the site, about the site.

I love AR... from the first day I came here I found the profiles well setout. Then I discovered the board... and things got better.

I had been looking around the boards and nothing else came close. People here discuss topics, as I found on some other boards people TELL YOU THE WAY IT IS! END OF STORY! Which I think is rather ignorant.

Also things like the Powerlifting forum... which is an example of how this site continues to evolve.

The postive attitude to wards homosexuals(which at times I think is lacking in general society).

Recently I started a thread on the emphasis on diet and training (as opposed to gear) as I was very pleasently surprised with the posts. It turned out to be a really good thread.

The very interesting posts by some MODS, such as TNT and Dr evil.... to name a couple. (Not meaning to miss out anothers)

I think it helps push forward the sport,.. and gives the members (esp. the younger ones) a really solid, sensible foundation for BB.

I could go on for ages.... congrates on a really well rounded site. All I can say is I glad to be a member.

The jury is out... I love AR.

Also,... just a shout out to people like Kaz and Ajax....
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 05-28-2002 at 09:30 PM.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i wholeheartedly must agree

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    AR is a wealth of knowledge. The mods really know their stuff, and are very helpful and patient(can you dring winny?) All in all, i'm in love. With AR that is.
    I've been on for 5 hours this morning and only took breaks to eat and go to the bathroom. Well done.

It's the people that make it so special

Originally posted by SUPERDAVE
    can you drink winny

You could not have picked a better example.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Definitely love AR. Besides a great place to get questions answered, great people, and good advice....it's a great place to come to unwind.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    I may be biased b/c AR is where I first started to read about anabolics, compliments of the homepage drug profiles. But I've signed up to 4 other sites and have spent 97% of my time right here. Guys here really try to help eachother out. Hell, even though I get tired of reading all the posts by old members saying young guys shouldn't juice and young guys saying the only reason the old boys know is b/c they started too young and are speaking from experience,(yes young ones this is why they condone it so much. they learned the hard way and don't want you to do the same) I still think I'm addicted to this site.

I am a member of about 6 other sites.... but still I spend all my time here also.

Thread Information