Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Do Fingernails.....

Do fingernails grow up from the skin or out. Now I know they grow out because obviously they get longer. (duh hah) But how are they attached to the skin underneath?? Or else you would be able to just slide things under them? Does the skin make a sort of nail glue that holds the nail to it? Just curious. I was going number two a few mins ago and was trimming my nails at the same time... Thought popped in my head. Oh and yes I am extremely bored. My first day off in 17 days and I dont know what to do with myself.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Everynight the Easter Bunny puts semen underneath the fingernails on your left hand, Santa does the right hand, and you DO NOT wanna know who does your feet.

-Bino

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Everynight the Easter Bunny puts semen underneath the fingernails on your left hand, Santa does the right hand, and you DO NOT wanna know who does your feet.

-Bino

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Apparently you haven't lost a finger nail

I got a idea for you rip your fingernail off and let us know how this fingernail growing idea came about.......ROFL

DELETE THIS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino

see my momma told me that the devil kills horses and makes the glue. while your petting your goat (hehe) he manifests himself and injects it under your nails.. because you know your so preoccupied..

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Apparently you haven't lost a finger nail

I got a idea for you rip your fingernail off and let us know how this fingernail growing idea came about.......ROFL

DELETE THIS THREAD

actually when i was younger i slammed my thumb in a car door while i lived in spain. we moved back here a week later and all i remember is goin to the park and looking down and my thumb nail was gone.. now i dont remember how it came back so thats why it popped in my head

decadbal is offline Banned
    its the same as skin.. cept its palleted epidermis.. have you not had biology?

Thread Information